Chapter 4. Cotton whales.
39 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There I was standing in front of the mess that I put myself into, a big yellow lazy lizard.

"Hey you damn lizard we have to go!!"

"why do you wake me up at this ungodly hour? You witch!"

"Because it is going to be past midday, you scally rat"

Why I, Helena, the most dangerous witch in all the kingdomhave to work with this lazy dragon

As Fafner got upI started to eat lunch, a roasted piece of pork which I hunted while mister greedy got his beauty sleep.

"Hey Fafnerdo dragons don't eat?"

"If you say to be my equalyou must know."

"tch!!"

snapped my finger to make the pain reappear of my most ingenious idea, a slave seal powerful enough to enslave a dragon....well kinda...

"You are actually the worst.....dragons feed themselves by their desire, there is a legend of the first dragons were cursed souls who didn't want to leave the land of the living......"

"So the make a deal with the old gods, but it was a mistake, they have become monsters.....My mom used to always tell me that story"

In truthmost of my knowledge come of my mom, she was the best witch who I ever knewwell it was before she disappeared.

"Well, now, where is were we have to go?"

"I will tell you when we are up to the skies"

"We?"

"yes, I will ride you to were the soldiers are"

"If you are going to be an equal of IFafner the greediest dragon alive, you will have to travel alone.....or do you see dragons riding on top of another dragons?"

"I actually remember seeing two dragons riding in top of each other in the sky"

"That was another type of riding, of which you are too young to understandnow tell me where to go"

knew he will try to do this. He is sturdy and stupid, nobody really cares about your name.

"If I cant ride youyou will have to follow my slow pace.....unless"

"I hate you I truly do"

After some small arguments and pain procedures, I was on top of Fafner, the laziest dragon alive.

Flapping his wing Fafner took off to the skies, which is all great end everything, to be flying on top of a dragon and such....but Im an acrophobic...
So heights and I don't really mix together.

"Stop squishing my neck and tell me where to go!!!"

without noticing I was embracing Fafners neck tightly, I was scared that I couldn't talk, I didn't even have my eyes open.

"Hey....afraid do not be, If you fall you die ...aaghh"

Fafner attempt to confort me just ended with me hugging his neck thighter

"Calm the hell down, you are actually drowning me, I, Fafner the greediest dragon alive commands you to open your eyes and breathFafner whims some word whithout breath.

As I open my eyes a beautiful landscape reveals itself before me, the cloud looks like cotton whales swimming in the wind.

0