The Awakening of the Villain (2/3)
451 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*****

Chapter 2

Title: The Awakening of the Villain (2/3)

******

Seeing Cai Mingyu not pursuing the matter anymore, Gu Cheng secretly sighed.

"Young Master Gu! Please get well soon!"

Cai Mingyu said as she was worried about his health and seemed a bit reluctant to him leave alone.

Gu Cheng felt sweet hearing her concern towards him. Though he felt bad making her worry. He wanted to say "It's nothing serious" but failed to utter a word from his mouth.

After all, he was dying from nervousness. It's not like he used to hijack other's body so he couldn't.

In few seconds Cai Mingyu left the room. Seeing that Gu Cheng was finally able to relax a bit.

"Sigh...though I sent her off, hope she didn't recognize me not being the true Young Master Gu. I don't know what would happen to me if she gets to know it."

If it was anyone else facing this kind of a sudden change, especially their soul entering into another, entirely different body, they would most definitely have a rough time. However Gu Cheng did not even feel a thing, only surprise.

Gu Cheng wondered if he was actually some kind of a freak, feeling absolutely nothing after this kind of huge change. What if he could not feel anything following this?

Gu Cheng touching his thin arms felt shuddered unconsciously not because he missing his muscles this time but how smooth his skin felt.

"I-Is this really a male body or a female?"

Gu Cheng not wasting any second checked his pants breathing a deep, filling his lungs with air at its maximum, tightening his will, he lowered his zip, and with his great resolve, he dropped his pants to kneel level.

He stood half-naked on the bed.

The result was thankfully positive, his worries are not real. He got his little brother with him!

"Hooooo... thank god! It is there."

His worries are reasonable though. In the novel even Gu Cheng was engaged for full three years with one of the top three beauties, Lin Yunxuan, he didn't take advantage of her. It was mentioned that he did not even touch her skin because he thought that she may feel uncomfortable as she was not good with men. Not even once in his life touched her. Neither had he had any physical relationship with any other girl. The reason mentioned was he want to loyal and faithful to his future wife. Doesn't this sound a bit too cheeky? It was like he is not he but she dressed in a male's dress or something like that.

Though he got engaged, he is very actively popular among girls. He was treated like a prince in the hearts of several teenage girls.

Even the protagonist was jealous of his looks and popularity among the opposite gender after all the Main Character got an average face.

Gu Cheng got off the bed slowly murmured and walked to the mirror adjacent to him.

He was in a daze and got rooted there for more than 10 minutes. He was utterly shocked as he realized his hands and his skin became tender. It took a while to back reality. It was like the god himself crafted this avatar to make girls crazy about him.

The mirror revealed a young man with a handsome face. Like a prince from the fairyland, he had slightly long but neat black hair and black eyes. His delicate face showed no trace of masculinity, to almost mistake him for a girl.

Tall, slender, elegant, stylish, handsome, has eyebrows are sharp as a sword, the white skin targeting jealously from the ladies.

Gu Cheng felt like jumping in joy, well who don't like to become handsome. But sadly his joy didn't last for long. After a brief moment, he felt like crying out loud seeing how slender he looked now. His former appearance looked strong, bulk and more domineering with all his biceps and triceps on his body, which he painstaking gained in the past, and his journey started by joining the basketball team at his school, kendo, sword training, etc., and after graduation, he joined the gym.

With this present body, he can't protect himself. He was sure. And not to mention the protagonist even the street hooligans can beat him to pulp and he can't defend and do anything but becoming their punching bag.

The previous owner of the body don't join any club in the school nor did he work out. Alas! Being the young master of the rich family made him have wanted he wanted, so what's the use of sweating things for.

Suddenly Gu Cheng was assaulted with several memories inside his head. He felt his head was going to blast off for a second. He gashing his teeth he suffered the pain not letting his voice escape. Taking in a deep breath in order to control his pain, Gu Cheng carried on retrieving his memories...

After half an hour, Gu Cheng had digested more than a decade of memories. Through those memories are useless in many ways, except his skills, his background.

The family Gu Cheng belonged to the Gu Family, first among the eight famous families in Sky City.

The Gu Family had over two hundred years of history. Originally, they were merchants who had accumulated a massive fortune by selling tea leaves, pills, and silk. Unfortunately, their wealth eventually brought the worst kinds of people out, all interested in making an easy profit.

After being robbed and blackmailed countless times, the elder of the family at that time decided enough was enough and began to develop using their immense financial strength. After World War 2 their power significantly expanded. The Gu Family finally achieved the position they hold today.

Being a part of the Gu Family meant that people would bend over backward to please you, no matter where you go.

His most vivid memories were calling him the licking dog of this Lin Yunxuan by his peers. Because of that, he was made constantly fun in his family meetings beside his back. Even his parents were a little displeased with him and became ferocious at Lin's family wanting to annul the engagement. But this fellow made clear that he was in love with her making them back off, if not they would have already been the broken engagement. After that Lin's family elder personally called his phone to thank him.

Lin Family's net worth is about 120 billion dollars whereas the Gu family's net worth is more a 980  billion dollars. The Lin family is bottom among the eight famous families and it's all because of the past helping hand of Gu Dong, father of Gu Cheng. Even now the Gu family holds 30% of their shares.

Due to gratitude, Li's family elder at that time set the things with his granddaughter. Being Li Quiag best friend of Gu Dong since childhood, so they were happy and agreed to it.

But Lin Yunxuan hated this. She wanted to have the right to choose her other half not minding their family position. She even got a warning from the elder if she continues this they will remove her from the family so she came quiet and did pursue the matter anymore. If it was another girl she would just in joy like mad money. Honestly, is her brain working properly? Did some water leak in her brain while taking a shower?

Gu Cheng knows the reason for Lin Yunxuan became silent. She wanted to prove her worth to their family. So the only way she believed is to buy those shares back from the Gu family, hoping that she will succeed in breaking the engagement working hard in the office as the CEO.

And whenever she and Gu Cheng met she always giving a cold shoulder and humiliated him many times by not giving him permission to enter her company unless he gets an appointment from her. She treated him like a stranger. On top of that, she continuously receiving favors from using her position as his fiancé, taking it for granted and using him till she achieves her goal. After that, she will dump him for the protagonist.

"F*ck, I won't let them get away with this!" Gu Cheng's eyes sparked with hatred as he firmly clenched his fists.

Feeling an unquenchable rage, Gu Cheng vowed for revenge, especially now that he is the combination of the two Gu Cheng. He has the memories and emotions from both of their lives, in other words, he is a combination of both Gu Cheng.

And no matter which Gu Cheng was humiliated, he shall take offense.

The most frustrating part was that, over the years, the previous owner of this body knowing that he was engaged with the famous cold beauty. He was overwhelmed with happiness and only did was think of a way an open Lin Yunxuan's heart to him.

"If I want to survive in this novel world... I have to first wash away this title of licking dog!" Gu Cheng hated being considered a loser, even if the title was attached to the former owner of this vessel. Now that this body belonged to him, he was determined to get rid of that humiliating title. Gu Cheng said under his breath, gritting his teeth. He firmly made his decision.

[Ding!.....]

A cold sounded resounded inside Gu Cheng's causing him to come out his thoughts.

[Host...…]

His lips showed a bright smile.

-To be continued!

------------

Author Notes:

Thanks for reading the chapter and waiting patiently.

I will update two chapters every three to four days. If possible I increase the update rate.

Add this novel to your library to not miss updates.

Feel free to comment and share your options and ideas.

15