The Awakening of the Villain (3/3)
621 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*****

Chapter 3

Title: The Awakening of the Villain (3/3)

******

[Ding!]

[….1%…19%…27%…51%…89%…*error*]

[Important Notice! The system failed to synchronize with the soul...… An immediate scanning is required....scanning in progress.... finding the error ….10%.....58%....91%... 100% the error has been identified.... Analysing the error… ….adjusting and rebuilding the system as per the suitable for the user….completed...Initiating the system to bind the soul again...…..1%....9%…19%…34%…..51%…89%..91%..100%]

[Successful! Invincible Villain System Activated!!]

Gu Cheng heard a mechanical sound ringing in his head. In few seconds a game like a panel appeared in front of him. The screen showed his details.

------

STATUS

Name: Gu Cheng

Age: 23

Title: World Traveller. The Hijacker of the present body. Blessed by the Goddess of Villainess, Inheritor of "Invincible Villain System", Licking dog of Lin Yunxuan, Sole heir of Gu Family. Handsome Prince.

Skills: Driving Skills Intermediate level, Piano Skill Intermediate level, Boxing Skills Intermediate level, Swordsmanship Mastery level, Painting Skills beginning level, Cooking Skills Mastery level, English language Intermediate level, Business Skills Intermediate level, and Trading and Marketing Skills Intermediate level.

Health Points: 1000 (A normal person has an average health point of around 100)

Agility points: 15 (A normal person has an average agility point around 10)

Cultivation Points/Realm: 2 (A normal person don't have the ability to cultivate)

Luck Points: 1000 (A normal person has maximum luck of around 100)

Charm Points: 100

Villain Points: 0

Ownership: 40% shares of Gu Family, Luxury Cars x 54, Mansions x 18,...

Wealth: 250,020,801,087dollars

*****

Store: Access granted. (Buy any celestial items in the store by exchanging with villain points, which is only exclusive for the host)

Storage: None

Gift box: x1

------

Gu Cheng read the content displayed on the transparent screen. He was relieved seeing his former skills in the panel. But almost fainted when he saw his wealth in 12 digits. He was even more surprised noticing his luck is 10 times more than the normal person guessing that it must be because of his Villain role in the novel.

Logically, if the villain has the luck same as a normal person, he would have died during his very first encounter with the main character or even worse he might have died before the encounter with the protagonist.

Beads of sweat formed from his back as Gu Cheng thought about how many luck points the protagonist had now. As luck plays a crucial role in life. In the novel, there was a chapter, where the injured protagonist jumped out of the aeroplane into the sea to save himself from the enemy attack. He still survived that because of the pure luck on his side and the next thing he has done was planning for revenge.

"From my analysis, he should have a minimum of 10,000 times luck points more than I have"

"So what if he has such an uncommon amount of luck points! I will reverse the fate itself!"

With a firmness that flashed across Gu Cheng's eyes, since he was transmigrated, is all this of still an issue? Although his foundation is currently poor, with the vast knowledge of future events, improving his fate isn't impossible.

[System recognises the host]

[System advice the Host to check the Gift box now!] A familiar cold voice resounded in his head making him snap out of his thoughts.

"System….how should I open the gift box?" Gu Cheng asked the system helplessly.

However, he complains inside "What's wrong with the system? Just popping up out of nowhere and ordering what it wants me to do, but not explaining anything to me. Where was this system when I woke up?"

Gu Cheng don't know that his System can hear his thoughts as it is directly linked to his soul.

"[Sorry for not explaining the process, host. And the reason for my late arrival is because I am helping an old lady crossing the road. Now host, are you satisfied with my answer?]" Said the system in a colder tone than before.

"So shameless!"

Gu Cheng didn't expect the system to read his thoughts and was speechless when the system answered him in such a manner.

[Host, try to touch the panel in front of you and when you put your finger on the display then two choices "yes" and 'no' appears. Select 'yes' to open the gift box. Is it clear? Or should I explain even more detail? Huh, you can't even understand such a simple thing! Why am I fated with this dumb host? Is the universe testing me?] Said the system arrogantly

"Aren't you too lively for a system" Gu Cheng lips twitched severely but still followed the instruction given by the system.

His pure white fingers touched the panel and clicked on the "Gift Box". Like the system said two options appeared. Not wasting any time, he clicked on "yes".

*****

Gift Box: Beginner pack

Items: Beauty pill x 10, Cultivation pill x 2, Heavenly healing potions x 5, Strength refining pill x 10.

Points: 1000 points will be added to Luck points, Wealth, Agility, Cultivation, Health and Villain points.

Skills: Beginner level Healing ancient technique

            "This great one is expecting many things from you, young man" – From the Goddess of Villain.

*****

[Host, these items are transferred to the System Storage. Do you want to retrieve them now?]

"System before that, don't you think they're some things you should explain about the present situation to me"

[...Yeah! Yeah! Why not? I am just going to say this after you retrieve those items! Don't assume I forgot it! Guess you're so eager. You are not that dumb as I thought. Huh, you don't seem to be a person who thinks with lower half]

Gu Cheng don't know what to say but unconsciously gritted his teeth in frustration.

Isn't this system too irresponsible and dishonest? Even more, it is like it is having a black-belly complex?

Not minding what Gu Cheng was thinking the system continued [Host! There are three months to begin the storyline of the novel.]

"So I only have three months for the protagonist arrival huh, well it's plenty for me. System show me Ye Chen's status?" Gu Cheng asked

[Request granted! Presenting the protagonist status to host]

------

STATUS OF THE ☠FATED ☠ENEMY ☠BELONGING ☠TO ☠THE ☠PROTAGONIST ☠CLAN ☠

Name: Ye Chen ☠

Age: 24

Title: Unbeatable Lion Solider, Lady-killer, Protagonist of "Invincible Soldier in the City"

Skills: Driving Skills Mastery level, Piano Skill Mastery level, Boxing Skills Mastery level, Swordsmanship Mastery level, Painting Skills Mastery level, Flirting Skills intermediate Level, English language Mastery level, Gunmanship Mastery level. Martial Arts Mastery level, Stealth Skill Intermediate level,                          .....

Health Points: 100,000

Agility points: 500

Cultivation Realm: Profound Realm

Luck Points: 100,000

Charm Points: 60

Ownership: Golden finger, Plot armour 95%

Wealth: 181,087 dollars

----------

"Damn bastard...Well, what can expect from the protagonist of his own novel? Though he did not make any connections yet but still have insane stats."

[System advises Host to not laze around and use the cultivation pill and body strengthening pill immediately.]

Nodding his head, Gu Cheng retrieved the pills as the system suggested.

-----

Heavenly Cultivation Pill:

Allows the non-cultivation person to cultivate and his/her talent will elevate to the peak level.

Note: This pill can be used only on non-cultivators and on a crippled person.

-----

Body Strengthening Pill:

Allows gaining enormous strength. The user will be elevated directly to the Sovereign Realm.

----

Gu Cheng was so surprised even forgot to breathe. After all, he was holding the precious treasures in his hands. On top of that if he devours these pills not only he will be a cultivator but also will achieve two realms greater than the protagonist.

He showed an evil smile. Thankfully there was no one around him, if there was one, then that person surely frightened to death.

Opening his mouth, Gu Cheng quickly devours the pills.

Suddenly an enormous aura started to surround him. His body was violently sucking qi energy from the surroundings.

He felt his body undergoing many changes for every second. Immerse strength welled up inside him. His muscles increased. The facial feature became sharp than before. After that he felt coldness it was so severe that he felt his entire body frozen for a second, soon experienced a burning sensation all over, though he felt comfortable for some time as the coldness in the body diminished the burning sensation rose more and more and engulfed his entire body, even burning his clothes and hair.

Gu Cheng didn't even have a chance to shout as sensing deathly pain.

Finally, the process ended and his hair regrown back as the earlier scene was nothing but simply an illusion.

The naked Gu Cheng fainted on the bed from the exhaustion.

After few minutes.

[Opps! I forgot to say the process might be painful and put great stress on the body. Hummmm…there is no point telling him now.]

The System sounded rather playfully.

-To be continued!

------------

Author Notes:

Thanks for reading the chapter and waiting patiently.

I will update two chapters every three to four days. If possible I increase the update rate.

Add this novel to your library to not miss updates.

Feel free to comment and share your options and ideas.

18