Chapter 13 : Our Battle Will Be Legendary!
2.2k 7 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without answering my question, Joseph immediately grabbed my collar and pull me in front of him.

"You bastard. What did you mean Dio is alive? Did you know that you made my Nanna Erina tremble the whole day?"

Well, this is Joseph being Joseph. Trying to beat the shit out of someone who made his Nanna Erina like that.

"Joseph! What will be your answer?!" Straizo shouted Joseph from afar.

He pushed me back and turn toward Straizo. "Eh, it would be better if you grabbed a babe. I will beat the shit out of you if you've done that. But you just grabbed no-named hideous homegirl as your hostage. There is no way I will fight to save her, idiot!"

"So, you won't mind if I destroy her jaw and, tear out her throat while pulling out her organ inside as she is still breathing?"

"As if a successor and Lama of Hamon will actually do that to a defenseless girl," Joseph tried to bluff.

Straizo said nothing and pull out the wisdom teeth of the woman.

"I shall show no mercy!"

"Damn you," I can see that veins are popping on Joseph's hands.

He jumped onto the arch of the bridge after tearing away his jacket. "You have become nothing but a vampire now!"

"Er… are you guys forgetting about me?" I asked from the down below.

"Ordinary people should not interfere with this battle," Straizo said. What?! What kind of hypocrite is he? He told me that after kidnapping an ordinary woman. Did Araki forget that fact just like usual?

Without them knowing, I've already called out my Stand before interrupting their fight. Good thing I don't need to yell out my Stand name in front of them. Joseph will make fun of me until I die if I do that.

"Joke on you! Who told you that I am just an ordinary man?" I changed place with my Stand standing behind him.

He changed his position to face me who is behind his back. Without giving him a chance, Joseph also rushes toward. Straizo looks back and shoots at Joseph with "Straizo's Bloody Stream". Damn what a weird name.

"Dance of the Fire God First Form: Waltz!" I slash down at him with the katana I got from Akame. Without knowing the fact that the sword slash contains some energy from the sun, he tried to grab it with his hand. But too bad for him! The slash cut his hand like a hot knife through butter.

"Na-naniii!!!" He shouted. What the hell? Why did he shout that in Japanese!? Another mystery for me to find out.

He tried to regenerate but it is futile! Damn, suddenly, I have an urge to say "Muda". Someone save me. Is the bizarreness of this world starting to affect me? Although I like to things what weeb usually do, I am not an idiot to use Japanese words in my sentences. Except for honorifics, of course.

With my instinct, I moved my head a little to the side. And the beam passed through the place where my head once was.

"Goddammit, Joseph! Are you trying to kill me!"

"No! It was an accident!"

He then rushed toward Straizo again and punch him with a Hamon-coated punch. "Go and ask for great-uncle Speedwagon's forgiveness in hell!"

"Dude, he is still alive."

"Eh? Really? Then go and see if there are a bombshell of babes in hell!"

Dude… seriously? I deadpan at him. Not that he will see me because of him busy talking with Straizo. I quietly came back to the hotel. Akame is waiting for me without sleeping. And the sun is starting to rise. But before that, I need to grab a voice recorder and do something first.


3rd POV

Joseph is angry. That man dared to ditch him after the fight with Straizo. He still needs him to ask questions. He knew who Dio was when his Nanny Erina told him about his grandfather. According to his Nanny, there is no way that Dio can survive which even his grandfather cannot.

Just before the battle, the man asked the direction to Belvedere Hotel. But he is sure that the man would change his hotel after ditching him. Who is he to outsmart the great Joseph Joestar? He quickly found the new hotel that the man is staying in.

His Nanny taught him to always knock on the door before breaking in. So, he did. After breaking in he heard the sound of water falling in the bathroom.

"Dude, don't come in yet. I am not gay enough to allow a man during my bath," comes the voice from behind the door.

"Well, I am not going to come in. So, shame on you!"

"Well, why did you come here?"

"To beat the shit out of you for making Nanna frighten," he replied.

"Well, it is not my fault that she got scared, dumbass."

"Call me that, again. You think you can outsmart me by changing the hotel you've been staying in. Well, guess what? I outsmarted your outsmarting!"

"Oh, you thought that you outsmarted my outsmarting? Then, jokes on you, Jojo! I've already outsmarted you outsmarting my outsmarting!"

"Nani!!!" after shouting that, he broke open the bathroom door. Inside there, all he saw was a voice recorder.

"Well, that is all for today. Do what you need to do for time being. I will be waiting for you in Rome," that the voice recording ends.

"Wait, does that mean he had already predicted what I am going to say while recording this? Damn you, Urien! Finally, a worthy opponent. I will surely find you in Rome! When that time comes, our battle will be legendary!" he shouted. But before that, he is going to get scolded by his Nanny Erina for breaking down the hotel doors and gonna need to reimburse those.


Now, back to our MC

"Did something happen, Urien?" Akame asked.

"Nothing. I thought I heard someone shouting my name. Must be my imagination. You can go back to sleep, Akame," I replied. She just nodded and slept in her own bed. The two of us are still in Belvedere Hotel. Did that guy think that I will change my hotel just because he thought I was going to change? Too lazy to bother with that.

It will take a while for Joseph to arrive in Rome. During that time, I am just going to travel straight to Rome. I want to see Rome which all Roman servants from FGO are proud of. I haven't visited any place outside my home country during my previous life. But this time for sure, I will visit many places in Rome.

Well, I also have Akame who is hell-bent on trying out different kinds and types of foods. What a little Gluttony she is. Good thing, I have a fat wallet here. If not, I don't know when am I going to grab a cup and beg for money.


Two months later in Rome,

Inside a hotel room, "Roma!" I am doing a T-Pose just like Romulus from FGO. Truly, Rome is a wonderful place! The food is great, the scenes are great, and most of all, the ladies here are beautiful. No, I haven't touched any of them. With Akame who knew the fact that I was already married in a different world is guarding me 7/24, no ladies could approach me without getting a glare from her.

"Well, Akame. Today is the day. Let's move out," I grabbed my jacket and move out of the room.

I found the car waiting for Jojo and his gang. Hmm… the car might be a little small for six people. I made sure that there will be enough room for two in the back with my <Word Magic>. Well, I only need one <Word Magic> for an emergency. So, why don't I use an extra?

I and Akame are already inside the back seat without the four of them know.

"When I return home next week, we are getting married," I heard the young driver replied while blushing when Caesar asked him about the girl in the picture.

"Now that you mention it, she looks gorgeous, Mark! Nice job there," I chimed into their conversation.

All of them look behind with startled faces. "Urien! How did you get at the back? And this car is only for four!"

"Your next line will be 'how did you do that?'" I said.

"How did you do –. Damn you! Stop copying me! Only I get to do something like that."

"Meh, whatever. About your question, it's Magic." Again, I did the Sponge Bob thing.

With Mark looking at us, the car in the front honks us. "Mark! Eyes on the road!"

"Sorry, Speedwagon sir!"

Damn, I like this world. I don't need to hold back being myself any longer.

Some of you might not like it because my writing does not live up to the original. But meh. At least it is still readable.

71