Chapter 16 : Undies Men, No More
2.1k 7 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pillar men are here. Well, I am not surprised like others because I've already known this. But both two Joseph and Caesar are surprised. Joseph and Caesar because they are here early. Old Joseph because he didn't remember they arrived this early during his time.

"So, why are you guys here? The promised time is not up yet," I yelled at them. If I get it right, there are still 5 or more days left before Joseph's and Caesar's battle with them.

"It is not our intention to battle you here. But the thing we are searching for is in this area," Kars replied with a hand on his cheek. Sigh, I think Bulat would like this world. He would have a field day if he were to be summoned instead of Akame.

"Hmm… then what are these vampires for?" I asked while glancing at the vampires that mysteriously appeared surrounding us. There might be over eight of them. And all of them have their own mind, unlike ghouls.

"These are the precaution we brought. How about this? Let the others fight. We won't interfere if you don't join the fight," Kars said. Well, I… kinda like this. It will show how much Joseph and Caesar grow during these past days.

"Sure, go ahead. As long as you don't interfere, I won't join the fight," I stand by the side while dragging both Jotaro and Old Joseph with me. Akame also followed behind me.

"He… Hey, Urien! Are you seriously leaving us with these vampires?" Joseph's voice is shaking. Well, he had some trouble with his first vampire experience. He might have some trauma about it.

"Yes! Show them how much you two grow during the past days. Break some legs!"

"I hate you!" Joseph shouted while running around the arena. The vampires are following behind him frenziedly with bloodlusts in their eyes. It seems like those vampires haven't drunk their first blood yet. So, they are freshly made vampires, huh?

I glanced at the pillar men trio who looks at the battle happening with an amused expression. Why would they bring the vampires if they are coming here just to search for vampires? Something sounds fishy. They already knew that the Red Stone of Aja is here. So, why are they not taking it yet? Hmm… Another thing to left for the future me.

I wonder if Jorge Joestar is canon here. Nope, nope I am not thinking further than this. I've already raised a flag once. I will not do it another time.

I look at the m̶a̶y̶h̶e̶m̶ scene in front of me. Joseph being Joseph, running around the arena while taunting the vampires and bashing them with his clackers when they get closer. I don't have a single idea how the hell did he make clackers as a deadly weapon. He tried to explain me but it was too bizarre for me, even for this world's standard, so I put my mind on autopilot while he was explaining. He could make "The Art of Clackers" and sell it to the mass. I am sure he would get tons of money rolling in.

As for Caesar… well, he is also doing Caesar things. His mind is always on Kars and the other two that he doesn't have his mind on the vampires in front of him. One of the vampires nearly got his head. What to do with him? I seriously need to make him understand not to go headfirst into the dangers.

After a while, all the vampires are annihilated by the duo. I might say not bad if not for their antics. They are not focusing on the battle in front of them. I glanced at Old Joseph standing beside me. I noticed that Jotaro is looking at him too. Old Joseph is covering his face with both of his hands.

"Don't look at me like that. I was young at that time," the voice muffled from him.

I grabbed at my shoulder. I don't know why but it starts itching there ever since I've used a Stand Arrow on myself.

"Well, are you done with watching?" I asked at the trio. They are just standing there without doing anything.

"Their Hamon became stronger than the last time we've seen them. Their skills were below par last time. But now, they can wipe out all the vampires in a matter of minutes." Kars glanced at me. "How did you trained them? Their Hamon improved. And their movements are more refined too."

What?! He thought this is their best? Is he blind? Didn't he see that Joseph is fooling around and Caesar is not focusing on the battle? Dude, are you even watching the mayhem battle in front of you seriously?

I don't mind killing all of them right now. But… they are better alive now to strengthen the bond of Joseph and Caesar. But wait… won't the journey to defeat DIO would make their bond stronger as well? Yes, let's kill them right now.

I look at Old Joseph and Jotaro. "Can you two help me defeat these three?" They just nodded.

"But Jotaro can't use Hamon, right?" I asked again.

"Yare Yare, we can beat them up until the sun rises," he replied. What he said was… also true.

"Sorry, guys. We had decided that dealing with you three now will be better. Don't worry, Caesar. I will leave one for you to kill."

Both Esidisi and Wamuu are furious beyond everything else. As for Kars, well, Kars is still composed. Staring down at me from the building he is standing while folding his arms.

"Very well, we shall battle our final battle here. With you dying right here, there will be no obstacle for us to search for the Red Stone of Aja," Kars and the rest jumped down from the building.

"Jotaro, you don't need to wait till the sun raises. Just let Caesar kill the one you are fighting. Old man, will you be able to handle the other one? I will handle Kars."

"Of course, I can handle him now. I will be taking Wamuu."

"Then, all that left is the prick from the left. Yare Yare, what a slave driver you are, damn lolicon."

There is something I need to know first. Why is Jotaro calling me a Lolicon? This is serious.

But before I could ask, all of them rushed to their respective targets. I got myself a katana after giving Akame a special katana that can conduct Hamon.

I also rushed at Kars who is dashing toward me.

<Dance of the Fire God Third Form: Raging Sun!> I sent two slashes toward him. If I remember correctly, his power is that of light while Wamuu is that of wind and Esidisi is that of flame. He guarded both of my strikes with the blades coming out from his arms.

His body shines with light trying to blind my eyes. But jokes on you Kars! I've dealt with this shit every time I've summoned my summons. I can see his silhouette while running the light is shining.

<Dance of the Fire God Fifth Form: Fire Wheel!> The moment I nearly at the front of him, I lunged, jumped over him, and spins in the air while releasing a flaming attack in a circular motion. It was too late for Kars to dodge but he still managed to avoid the vitals. Unlike Hamon, I will need to cut off his head with my katana to be able to kill him.

He looks angry and his eyes are bloodshot. Trying to find my weak points, he shoots me with lasers coming out from his eyes. I spin my body and move to the right to avoid the lasers coming at me. When I spun, he sprints near me with a blade coming out of his arm.

<Dance of the Fire God Fourth Form: Fake Rainbow!> The one he cut was my afterimage. My main body is already behind his back.

<Dance of the Fire God Twelfth Form: Flame Dance!> Immediately after getting to his back, I made a vertical slash to cut his body in half. Then, another horizontal slash cut his head off. He looks shocked, not believing he was done in easily like this. I watch over as he turns into dust.

I look at the others as well. Jotaro had already finished his job and Caesar is not being Caesar anymore. He looks so grins that I am mistaking him for someone else.

As for Old Joseph, well, he was giving Wamuu a salute. So, even here, Wamuu is still a fine warrior.

When we are taking a rest, Lisa Lisa bolt out from the place she was resting.

"A phone came from Sir Speedwagon. Looks like Straizo was seen at Rome," she was short on the breath while informing us. Joseph is the one who was confused. After all, he was the one who finished Straizo. For him to alive is not possible.

"It can't be! I finished him myself," Joseph shouted. Lisa Lisa flinched. After all, even though Straizo rejects his humanity and became a vampire, she is still his daughter, adoptive or not.

"Yare Yare, another anomaly. How far is Rome from here?"

"About a day travel," I replied.

"Oh no!" Joseph screamed. "Nanny was visiting Rome at the moment! We have to hurry!"

We immediately prepared ourselves to travel to Rome. We are already on our way and the good thing is that the sun is still in the sky. Because of that, Straizo won't be able to move freely. Wait, what if he became like Vanilla Ice? Someone who can stand in the sun? Well, Dio might not care about Straizo so, no.

After almost a day of travel, we arrived at the hotel where Joseph's Nanny Erina staying. After announcing ourselves, the door opens. The one who opens the door has short wavy light hair kept up to her neck with side-swept bangs. And again, someone who is troublesome.

I know her. Her name is Penelope de la Rosa.

Fuck.

Because Kars' abilities are not much known, I tried making some myself. But he went out quickly too.

By the way, guess who is the one at the last part of this chapter.

61