Chapter 18 : Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
2.2k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morioh is a town located within Japan's M Prefecture in the city of S. Although it quickly developed during the 1980s, it was inhabited even in the ancient days of the samurai. It had many martial arts training grounds and vacation homes, where its summer attractions may have come from.

The town is small and peaceful to live in… That is if you ignore the bizarreness happening all around the town. Josuke Higashikata thought that his life would have a little less bizarreness after the death of Yoshikage Kira with no more Bow and Arrow bullshit. But after seeing a younger version of white hair young man whom he knew standing at the other side of the road, he knew how wrong he was.

Josuke is a high school first-year residing in the town of Morioh and is Joseph Joestar's illegitimate son. He is a tall, handsome teenage boy of average build and wears a small stud in each ear. The feature most important to him is his well-maintained Elvis-style pompadour, styled after that of an unknown man who saved his life as a child.

Josuke wears a dark, modified Japanese school uniform. His jacket conforms to his body, extending to the middle of his thigh, accompanied by a pair of wide-legged pants. He keeps his jacket unbuttoned and pinned aside, revealing a light undershirt with a short zipper on each side of his chest.

"Holy crap! Koichi, look at the person standing at the other side. That dude looks exactly like Hiroto-san!" Josuke exclaimed and pointed his finger at the man standing at the other side of the road.

Koichi Hirose is a short young boy with a height of 5' 2" wearing a notably unmodified student uniform that is walking beside Josuke and on their way to visit their friend Okuyasu Nijimura who took a leave from school because of the cold.

"But doesn't he looks younger than Hiroto-san we know? Maybe about five years younger?" Koichi looks at the man standing. The man looks exactly like the one who came to Morioh and helped them in the fight with Terunosuke Miyamoto.

But when they look at the man, he does nothing but smiles and wave at them.

"Hey, Koichi. They say that everyone has three doppelgangers. But this one looks a bit too similar."

"But Josuke, what if that person is not the doppelganger but the real Hiroto-san?"

"It can't be. Even if the man looks young, he looks younger than when we first met."

They watched as the man walked near them. "Yo!" he greets as he waves his hand a little.

"Ye… Yes! How may I help you?" Koichi replied awkwardly.

"I would like to ask for some direction. Do you know the way to the house of the man named Rohan Kishibe?"

"House of Rohan-sensei?!"

"Yes, I would like to ask him something about something strange that happened in this town."

"Strange things? In this Morioh town?" Koichi was confused because of what the man in front of him said. "I don't know what he wants to ask but because of all the Stand users, Morioh town is filled with strangeness 24/7. And me talking to Hiroto-san's doppelganger is strange also strange enough to begin with," he thought.

At that time, the three of them heard a footstep coming nearer and nearer. When Josuke and Koichi look around to see who is coming, they saw their friend Okuyasu coming near them.

Okuyasu is a young man with two fine lines that crosses his face in semicircles passing the inner corners of his eyes. He sports a dark flat-top boogie, the hair at his sides light and slicked back, with two Lightning bolt-shaped strands at the back of the D.A.

"Dammit, Okuyasu. What are you doing outside if you are sick? I knew you fake your cold to skip the class!"

"I won't forgive you!" Okuyasu suddenly shouts.

"Eh?" both Josuke and Koichi were confused as they don't have any idea what bullshit Okuyasu is spouting.

"I won't forgive anyone who gets in our way! The Hand!" After shouting his Stand name, The Hand, a white humanoid figure wearing blue armor with golden decorations appeared behind Okuyasu. Then the humanoid figure does a swiping motion with its right arm. Instantly, the space between Okuyasu and Koichi's distance was erased making Koichi appear right in front of Okuyasu.

Just when Koichi was about to get hit by the Stand, the man who was asking for direction immediately appeared and teleported both Koichi and the man back to the original place.

"<Desertion>… I change place with my Stand to get the boy back," the man explained literally to nobody.

"Okuyasu-kun! What are you doing!" Koichi who was sneaked up by his friend is still confused.

"Was that Never's <Desertion>?!" Josuke thought.

"I see. This is getting interesting. Although I've heard Koichi-kun talked about you, I've never thought that I will be seeing the version of you from your early days, Hiroto-san," another man appeared behind from Okuyasu.

"Rohan-sensei?!" Koichi exclaimed.

"Truly fascinating. I wonder what inspiration I am going to get if I made you into the book and read it before disposing you," Rohan told the man, now known as Hiroto. The air around Rohan started to vibrate and dark energies started to pour out from his body just like Okuyasu did.

"You won't get much from me; you know? I didn't have an interesting life, that is for sure. You might want to read Jotaro's. His life is a lot more interesting than mine," Hiroto simply smiles and reply him. But the four of them saw he put down a turtle on the ground and Jotaro appeared from it.

"Yare Yare, Urien. Can't you do things faster?" the grumpy face Jotaro sigh at the antics of the white-haired man.

"Nope! I like to take my time."

"Jotaro-san?!" both Koichi and Josuke shouted.

"But you look younger!" Josuke added.

"Ah, this is the 1988 version of Jotaro when he was at his peak," Rohan added.

"Seriously, how the hell did this guy know what version of who?" another one appeared from the turtle. It was the old man who appeared and the name is Joseph Joestar.

"I dunno. Maybe Araki added some knowledge in him for fun and forgot to take them back," Hiroto or Urien whatever his name replied.

"You and your jokes which nobody understands," Old Joseph grumbled.

"Don't be such a boomer and say hi to your son right there," Hiroto points at Josuke with his thumb.

"NANIII?!" Old Joseph shouted while thinking, "Now that I look around it, this town seems familiar."

"Well, I guess I will have to dispose of all of you then," Rohan makes his Stand appear behind him.

"Hey, Rohan! What the hell are you talking about?" Josuke tried to talk but it is not effective with someone who got their mind-controlled.

"You guys are the obstacle in the path of the Noble One. Therefore…," Rohan trailed off.

"We will eliminate all of you right here," Okuyasu finishes the sentence.

"They are serious, Koichi! Take out your Stand, now!" Josuke takes out his Stand, Crazy Diamond, and the humanoid with a bubblegum pink interior and light blue or silver armor appeared behind him.

"Alright, Josuke! Echoes Act 3!" Koichi also brings out his Stand, Echoes. A humanoid robot with the same metallic striped eyes but now human lips appears Koichi.

"Yare Yare, this is getting troublesome. Are you sure the man from the left is the man you are looking for, Urien?"

"Yup! Rohan Kishibe can help others to see the Stands."

"Then we just have to beat him up and return him back to normal. Star Platinum!" Jotaro also brings out his Stand, Star Platinum. A purple humanoid Stand with long, flowing hair with a darker shade above its eyes and on the bridge of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head.

"Well, I will just gonna sit back and relax. Good luck, guys!" A folding chair appears from nowhere and the man sits there with a drink in his hand.

All of them, including Okuyasu and Rohan, could do nothing but sweatdrop at his action.

A different approach from how I usually write the 3rd POV. I don't know if this is better but I hope you guys like it.

51