Chapter 19 : I Am a What?
2k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle starts off with Star Platinum rushes toward The Hand and do his usual Ora Ora Rush on him.

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora!" he started punching The Hand with multiple punches. On the other side, Josuke is fighting with Rohan. As for Koichi? Well, Koichi is standing behind Josuke trying to give him support when he needed one.

The Hand uses his right hand to delete the space between him and Star Platinum but when Star Platinum dodged that, the space between The Hand and the flowerpots behind Star Platinum got deleted instead.

"Hah! Do you think it would work again?" He punches the flowerpots flying on his way. But Jotaro is not Josuke. He immediately punches Okuyasu's face while the dude is busy punching the pots.

"Ora!" A punch on the face by Star Platinum sent Okuyasu flying with some teeth flying out from his mouth. But he still stands back up nonetheless.

"Jotaro! Are you an idiot? Just use Star Platinum the World and beat the shit out of their human self instead of the Stands! We have Josuke to heal them back," shouted the man sitting on the chair while sipping the drink.

Jotaro facepalms and stops the time. Everything in the surrounding became gray and all the people stopped whatever they are doing.

During the five seconds he stopped the time, he lets Star Platinum start punching Rohan and Okuyasu. After some beat-down worth of 8 seconds, the time resumes.

When the time resumes, Okuyasu and Rohan are laying on the ground with many broken bones. Jotaro walks toward them and brings out his Holy Corpse to free them from the brainwash. Then, Josuke came and heal both of them using Crazy Diamond shouting "Dora! Dora! Dora!"

"Argh… Where am I?" Okuyasu groaned and sit up.

"Ko… Koichi-kun, what is going on?" Rohan asked Koichi who is standing near him.

"Rohan-sensei! Are… are you okay now?" Koichi asked while his voice is shaking with uncertainty.

"I am fine now," Rohan replied while holding and shaking his head.

"We should thank Jotaro-san for that," Koichi told Rohan.

"You… how do you know my name?" Jotaro looks at Koichi menacingly.

"Oh… I just slipped out. Wait, ARE YOU REALLY JOTARO-SAN?! But why do you look as young as a high school student?!" Koichi literally screamed that.

"What do you mean young?" Jotaro asked and then glanced at Urien. "You knew about this, aren't you?"

"Then this Hiroto-san is also from the past?"

"What do you think, Koichi-kun?" Urien simply smiles and asks the question back at Koichi. Then he turns to Rohan, "We were looking for you, Rohan Kishibe."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. We would like to request you to make some people from our group see the Stands by using Heaven's Door."

"That's…" Rohan was hesitant.

At the time, another person appeared from the turtle. The person is a girl with long black hair flowing down from her head.

"If you agree, I will show let you read my past as long as you don't tell it back to others," the girl told Rohan. Urien glanced at the girl but said nothing because he knew exactly why she is doing it.

"I'll do it!" Rohan immediately agrees. After all, a person from the same group as the past Jotaro-san and Hiroto-san will not have a simple life. That will be great material for his manga.

After reading the life of Akame, Rohan immediately regrets it. He was used to bizarre things. But the cruelty of the Empire disgusts him to no end. It is so disgusting that they are not even worthy to be mentioned inside his manga. But the life of Akame and her team intrigued him. He might or might not make a one-shot manga basing on her group. He doesn't think about she was being from another world because he already got used to it. After all, the alleyway can be considered as another world too.

"Now that I've read it, let's start from you," he said Akame and grab his pen and write something on the pages that appeared on her body.

After undoing Heaven's Door, Akame woke up from her sleep. She looks around and saw Jotaro's Star Platinum and nodded at Urien.

Just like that, more people appear from the turtle and Rohan used Heaven's Door and write on their pages with the pen, as he did to Akame. So, with the help of Rohan, Jonathan, Speedwagon, Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, and Stroheim are now able to see Stands.

After looking over the process, Urien looks back to the place where Jotaro and the gang are talking and unsurprisingly noticed that Old Joseph and Josuke are nowhere to be seen. After telling the gang to get inside the turtle, Urien, Koichi, and Jotaro walk to the place where Josuke lives.

There, they saw the trio of the family talking and laughing. Urien, Koichi, and Jotaro look at each other and decided not to interfere with their family, and waited for them at a place not far from Josuke's home.

While they are waiting, they were greeted by Yukako who was breathing heavily.

"Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you for a while now," after saying that, she suddenly changed her tone and the air around her started to vibrate. "You made me waste a lot of time! I am going to rip you to shreds!"

"Uwahh… You've got to be kidding me," Koichi exclaimed.

"Koichi, I need to warn you before you do something," Urien told Koichi with a serious face. Then pats Koichi on the shoulder, "Never stick your D in crazy," and gave him a thumbs up with a grin that will make Might Guy proud.

Both Jotaro and Koichi deadpan at him. Jotaro did his usual thing, but he did not beat the shit out of her. He just did a karate chop on her neck then took out the Holy Corpse.

They made Koichi drag her inside the turtle because she is still passed out. After waiting for a while, both Old Joseph and Josuke returned together with Penelope.

"When did you get out of the turtle, Penelope?" Urien asked her.

"Just before you gave your warning to the little guy," she replied without noticing the sweat drop from both Jotaro and Urien.

Just as they are about to search for the Holy Corpse, they heard the sound of a cane hitting the ground. They realized that someone is coming near them. The one who came is a short old lady with a crane in her hand.

"Oh, I can't tell you how pleased I am! So delighted to see you, Jotaro. Now, I will be able to eliminate you with my own hands!" she pointed at Jotaro. The old lady's name is Enya.

Urien glanced at Jotaro just to be met with the reply from him being, "Don't you dare say it, bastard."

Poor Enya couldn't do anything because of Penelope using <Wound> to directly kill the old woman. Dirt and grass rise up into four walls to entrap Enya and make it look like Enya suicide herself.

The four of them, after Penelope went back inside the turtle, search around the town for the Holy Corpse to which they found near Yoshikage Kira's house. The Holy Corpse that Josuke reluctantly takes with him.

After checking everything they needed, they now set up to travel to another dimension to look for another Holy Corpse. People who joined the journey are Josuke Higashikata, Koichi Hirose, Okuyasu Nijimura, Rohan Kishibe, and Yukako Yamagishi.

After they walked through the golden light, they are greeted by the buildings being upside down.


Urien's POV

We got to Part 6, eh? I wonder what my future self did in this timeline? Fuck, why is my shoulder keeps itching? Hmm? That golden hair that looks like 3 spring rolls… isn't that Giorno? He looks older and more mature than the one I've met before. I made sure that the Giorno from inside the turtle is still inside. So, it must be Giorno of this timeline. That means the dude really did come to Florida.

I walk near him and said, "Yo!"

"Urien?! What are you doing here?" he asked me. Wait, what? He knows about me? Even the one from inside doesn't know about me. Is it because they are from a different timeline?

"Well, I might not be the same Urien you knew," I replied.

"Now that you mention it, you look younger. Let me guess, it is more of your time traveling shenanigans," the dude replied like he was used to it.

"Err… I don't know what you are talking about but did you come to Florida because of Pucci?"

"Yes, I was thinking about not going to see him but with you being here, I guess I must go and see him, huh?"

At that time, we heard something exploded in the north. "Let's split up and meet up there," I told Giorno.

"Okay!" he replied. I guess he had some kind of respect for me. I wonder why…

I see Giorno go first. Then just about when I move, I was greeted by someone I didn't expect. He has long, light hair, curling at its ends into several thick, well-defined rings, and wears a smooth, uniform outfit, including an overcoat closed to the end of his torso.

"Funny Valentine," I stated, informing him that I knew about him.

"So, you already knew about me, good. I came here because something kept bothering me," he stares directly into my eyes.

"What?" this time, it is for me to confuse.

"You look exactly like someone I've sent into the void except the hair. I sent him into the void thus he shouldn't be alive. He shouldn't be alive but," he continues.

"Huh?" a confused sound escape from my lips. What the hell is this dude saying?

"You, young boy… you have,"

(AN; I was going to stop the chapter here but screw the pointless cliffhanger. Let's continue with the revelation.)

"You, young boy… have Joestar blood in you," and just like that, the dude dropped the fucking bomb to me.

(WHAT?!!!) Everyone from inside the turtle also screamed their lung out.

I now understand why my shoulder had been itching. I look at the place where it feels weird and I saw a Joestar birthmark there. I bet it was because of that fucking arrow.

Fuck.

Well, yea. That happened.

53