Chapter 23 : Walking Around the Town with Jolyne
1.9k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little time before Pucci exploded by being in contact with his main world counterpart.

"Argh," both Anasui and Ermes woke up at the same time while groaning.

"Did someone get the number of the truck that hit me?" Ermes said while putting her hand on the head.

"Well, I didn't get the number but I know the one who hit you hard," Jolyne replied her friend.

"JOLYNE!" both Anasui and Ermes shouted and hugged their comrade.

"Are we in heaven?" Anasui asked. Well, he is right to ask this question. Both of them are already dead after all.

"No, both of you are still in the land of the living. And there is Weather too," Jolyne replied again while pointing to Weather Report who is laying on the ground with her thumb.

"Weather!" they rushed toward their comrade who died by the hand of Pucci.

Then Anasui noticed someone standing beside Jolyne. That person is a male, so Anasui does a simple thing like any other man. Like lashing out on the male who comes near their fiancé, self-proclaimed or not.

"Who the hell –," then he immediately shuts up when he saw who it is. He knew that person. That person might be somewhat different from the one he knew, he without a doubt knew this person. Who the hell would forget the face of their future father-in-law!

"I am very sorry, Mr. Joestar! I didn't know it was you!" He immediately apologized.

Jotaro just glanced at him and said nothing as his eyes are still on the battlefield.

"Jolyne, what happened to Pucci?" Ermes asked as not wanting this awkward silence to go longer.

"There," Jolyne showed the battlefield by pointing the direction with her thumb.

"What are you talking about? I can only see a man standing there without doing anything," Anasui said.

"Just keep watching!" Jolyne chided the man.

As they kept watching, they were greeted by the sight that would need to bleach their eyes. A tentacle play just like in Japanese p0rn film, but instead of a nun, this time is with the priest.

"Argh!!! My eyes! My eyes!" Josuke, who is watching beside Jotaro screamed. Although Jotaro doesn't scream, the horrified looks in his eyes say it all. As for Anasui, well… the dude was passed out while standing. The only one who got out without mental trauma is Weather Report as he is still passed out. People inside the turtle are affected by things they heard. Just by hearing 'the priest tentacle play', they would try to think and you all know the rest.

To bleach their eyes, they all unconsciously look at the teenage girls standing near them. Although Jolyne and Ermes have disgusted faces, they said nothing as they too understand what is happening too.

"Wait, did that guy just pulled a corpse out of nowhere?" Ermes asked.

"Yes," Jolyne replied.

"How?" asked Anasui who woke up from the nightmare.

"You get used to it," Jotaro replied.

"Did he swing the corpse like a baseball bat while holding it from the fucking legs?" Ermes asked again.

"Yes, he did," Emporio nodded.

"Why did he swing the corpse toward Pucci? What damage would a corpse do to him?" Anasui asked… again.

"You will never know what he is doing. But what I am sure of is that whatever he did? It always got great results," Jotaro replied.

And lo and behold, Pucci exploded after getting slapped by the corpse of another version of him.

"Did he just?" Nobody knows who said that but all of them are lost for words.

Jolyne quickly ran toward Urien and hugs him while rubbing his cheek with hers. "Uncle! You did it!"

"Uncle? This dude is?" Anasui asked unbelievably.

"Yup! He is at the No. 2 at my list of 'People who I love the most', right under my mother," She replied.

"Hmm… Someone that Jolyne adores, eh? That's new," Ermes said while nudging Anasui with her elbow.

"Err… I don't know what are you guys talking about, but come with me for a while, Jolyne. I want you to go and take that corpse," Urien showed her the glowing corpse coming out from Pucci's body.

"That is the right arm of the Holy Corpse. You might need it," he told her to take it.

While Jolyne goes and takes the corpse part, Giorno of the current timeline came and talks to Urien.

"It is good to see that you are doing well, Mr. Urien," Giorno holds out his hand for a handshake.

"Well, I am still alive and kicking. What are you gonna do, Giorno? Are you going to come with us?"

"I afraid, I can't. An organization named Locacaca Organization started smuggling a drug called Locacaca 6251 in our territory. Do you know anything about it, Mr. Urien?" Giorno asked Urien as the dude has most of the unknown knowledge.

"Oh boy, you are in a deep mess, Giorno."

"You knew about the organization, aren't you, Mr. Urien?"

"Yea, listen to me, Giorno. You are not dealing with normal humans. The species you are dealing with called themselves Rock Human and 95% of them have Stands. Yes, I know what you want to ask. They didn't use Stand Arrows to get the Stands. What you need to do is, search for the fruits named Locacaca and destroy them. You won't be needing those fruits because of the abilities of your Stand," Urien replied.

"I see, thank you for the information, Mr. Urien. I will be going back to Italy now," Giorno gave him a bow and plans to return to his territory.

"Now that we got what we needed here, let's go to another location," Urien said as others got inside the turtle.

People who come along the journey from this era are Jolyne Cujoh, Ermes Costello, Emporio Alnino, Narciso Anasui, and Weather Report.


Urien's POV

We got back to Morio Town from Josuke's timeline. Although I knew this will happen, I need to get inside the light rift. When I tried to get inside, it bounced me back outside.

"Hey! Urien, what happened?!" I heard a voice coming from the inside of the turtle. Then, Speedwagon came out from it.

"I tried to get inside the light rift but it bounced me back. I am thinking only certain people might be able to get inside," I said. Who am I kidding? I already knew about it.

"You might be right," Speedwagon stated what is in his mind after some thought. At that time, all the Joestars came out from the turtle.

"I guess only certain people might be going to the next era," he continued.

"What?!" Young Joseph exclaimed.

"The light rifts serve as a kind of barrier, and repel people who don't have the right qualification to go through," Speedwagon kept talking.

"What do you mean by qualifications? How are we supposed to know if who has them or not?" Josuke asked.

"What is this noise?" Giorno asked. "The corpse parts are resonating," he continued.

"Then, whose corpse parts are making noise?" Josuke looks around trying to find out where the noises are coming from.

But then, he reached inside his pocket and brought out the corpse part. Dude, where the hell did you keep something that large?

"Eh?! It was mine?" he shouted.

Jonathan also pulls out the corpse part from his bag.

"And mine too!"

"Looks like only Mr. Joestar and Josuke are allowed to continue to the next era," Speedwagon stated.

"We have to split up? That sounds dangerous," Giorno warned. Oh, shut up, OP Jesus.

"Don't worry. Following the corpse had gotten us this far, after all," Jonathan reassured his biological son.

"Please take care, Mr. Joestar," Speedwagon warned him.

"Yes, thank you, Speedwagon."

"You too, Josuke. Take care of yourself," Koichi warns Josuke.

"Just leave it to me! I'll be back before you know it!" Josuke reassured him.

After that, they walked inside the rift.

"So… what are we doing until they come back?" Young Joseph asked.

"We can just relax around the town," I suggested.

"Then I call dibs on making Uncle Urien show me around the town," Jolyne shouted.

"Aren't you going to go around with Anasui? He asked for your hand in marriage, after all," I stated. Poor kid, he seems to want to go around with Jolyne on the date.

"I can go with him whenever I want. And you are as rare as a shiny Pokémon, so I want to go around with you before you disappeared again," Jolyne countered my statement.

"Well, that might be correct," I slowly reply. "Sorry, Akame. Let's go around the town next time," I told my bodyguard slash stalker. Yea… After hearing we married from the mouth of Old Joseph, she started stalking me around.

Akame just nodded and waves at us as we turn around and left the area. I showed her the memorable places inside the town. How did I know about the places? Well, I asked Rohan to use Heaven's Door to add the knowledge inside me. Heaven's Door is a good Stand if used properly.

"Uncle! Give me a piggyback!" Jolyne shouted.

"Aren't you already 19, Jolyne? Isn't it too old to have a piggyback ride?" I asked while raising a brow. She… is totally different from the one I've read from the manga. The one from the manga wouldn't do something like this.

"Nope! You told me that I can act like a kid in front of you. So, I am doing what I was being told," she pouted. What?! Did she pout? Who? Jolyne did? A strong girl like her?

"Sure," I replied with a sigh. I will never know what the hell did future me do but I won't be cursing at myself.

"Uncle," I heard Jolyne's voice from behind as I am giving her a piggyback ride.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember the time I caught a high fever?" she asked. For that, I know about it.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"You were the only one that came and checks on me besides my mother."

"It might be that your father told me to come and check on you," I countered.

"But when I got a phone call from him again and asked about you, he said you're already dead for over ten years," she countered my counter. Wow, looks like Jotaro didn't know that my future self got out alive.

"You should know that your father didn't want you to involve with the dangerous adventures he lived," I tried to reason with her.

"I understand… No, I didn't understand it before going inside the Green Dolphin Street Prison. Only after seeing him again and having dead and life struggles, did I understand why he tried his best to stay away from us, his family. I understood that the reason why he divorced my mother is to keep us safe. I understood his love for me only after he sacrificed his life to save me over millions of people. You know? He should have sacrificed me so that he could get Pucci and save the whole world," she continued and I silently listen to what she is saying.

"Back when I was young, I got into trouble just to get caught by police so that he would somehow come and bail me out of it. But, he didn't. It was you who always come out from nowhere and bailed me out, uncle. It was always you who came. My father got angry one time when we were talking on the phone because I mentioned your name, someone who is already dead. That time I got into was arrested and charged with theft and property damage, I was very shocked and angered because my father didn't come for me and went to Tokyo. So, my childhood revolves around you, my imaginary friend like some of my gang mates like to call, and my mother. So, it is not my fault that I was so attached to you," she kept on talking while I walked in the direction we are meeting up with others.

"You know, Jolyne? The reason why your father didn't come during your fever is that he had something to do in this town," I said.

"This town?"

"Yes, this town. Do you know? He almost died several times during his stay in this town," I continued.

"And look who is in front of us," I showed her the person standing in front of us with a clear surprise on his face.

"Dad?" Jolyne said.

Yes, the man in front of us is, without doubt, Jotaro Kujo. But the catch is, he is wearing a white coat with an upturned coat collar and a single fitted shirt but has the tessellated cuffs. His hat has a row of black Venus symbols with an arrow at the bottom of the cross, that way, making them resemble anchors, along with another palm emblem.

Yes, the dude in front of me is the Part 4 version of Jotaro.

"Dad? What are you –? Jolyne?!" Jotaro immediately remembers her.

"And the one in front of is… Urien?! Why are you and my daughter...? Why are you giving her a piggyback? As I thought! You damn lolicon!"

I dodged on instinct to the side while holding Jolyne on my back. I heard "ORA!" and the place I was standing before got destroyed.

Such misfortune.

52