Chapter 28 : Excuse Me, Akame; You Did What?!
2.1k 9 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a flash of light, I am back in my familiar seat inside my office. I feel empty somehow. Was it because I was very much used to the Bizarreness of Jojo's world? Meh, at least I got family members out of it.

"Family members," I thought back to my parents. I was purposely dodging on thinking the subject about them. I know it was not Noir's fault as he had decided to reincarnate me into the noble family as he promised. Moreover, he even made me a Joestar so, he is the best dude. I am thanking him with all I have when I see him again!

Now, back to the topic… wait, why the hell did the time stop? Was it Dio again? Only after hearing Luna's footsteps did I remember that we have a resident time stopper here in my mansion. It seems like when I was in my thought, she time stopped and went outside to get me a tea. You are the best maid, Luna!

Anyway, back to the topic about my parents, I knew they abandoned me after seeing the debts and the contract they made me signed. And I can't do anything else but to give out the money for their expenses and the debts because of the contract. Wait for me, you two; I will somehow get back at you.

{System, how can I stop this immunity to time-related skills?}

I need to ask because I don't want to get caught in Luna's time stop every time she uses it.

[Yes, you can, host. There is a toggle on and off in the setting.]

{Oh, I see it now. Thank you for your information, System}

[Calculating your results from your <Multiverse Travel>] 

[Your score Ranking: S] 

[Dealing with the unexpected situation: S ► SS] 

[For noticing and not breaking that rule: SS ► SSS]

{Wait what? What rule?}

[Not taking major plot point objects from the said world is one of the rules, host]

{Seriously?}

[Yes, seriously, host]

{Then, give me my reward}

[Generating Rewards for host] 

[You got skills, <Mind Rape is a Bad Civilization>, <Technological Invisibility>, and 1 x <Random Character Summon Ticket>]

{All of those sufferings for this?} I sigh. Well, I can't blame them to lower the prize because I did get <Never Gonna Give You Up> from that world.

{Show me the explanation of the skills}

[<Mind Rape is a Bad Civilization>] 

[The power to be immune to control and subordination powers. You will never get mind-controlled.]

Not a bad skill if I say so myself.

[<Technological Invisibility>] 

[The power to be invisible to all forms of electronic detection.]

That… is not what I needed in this world but might be useful when I go <Multiverse Travel>.

So, I have one <Random Character Summon Ticket> and one <Random Troop Summon Ticket> left.

I turn off the auto time-related skills immunity switch and sigh.

"I am back, Luna," I smile at her as she prepares my tea.

"Welcome back, Master," she smiles at me. "You seem happier than usual. Did something happen during the travel?"

I take out the photo from my <Inventory> and show it to her. "I… had found my family members," I smile.

"You see this gentleman here? It seems he is my uncle," I point at Jonathan. I am not keeping any secrets from Luna. She has been with me every day since I've remembered my previous life and summoned her. She is like a sister to me already.

"This man here is my nephew. This is his grandson, and this is his grandson's daughter. This guy with a great hairstyle here is my nephew's son that was born from a different wife when he got older," I show her Joseph's family.

"This man here is my cousin. He is merciless to his enemies but has a heart of gold. He is also the strongest amongst all of us," I point at Giorno. He is the strongest though. I won't always have <Never Gonna Say Goodbye> to do Unreality Manipulation. So, Giorno with his Gold Experience Requiem is the strongest out of all of us Joestars.

"The other two are alternate dimension counterparts of my uncle and the one with great hairstyle respectively," I pointed at Johnny and Josuke.

As I was talking about my adventures with Luna,

*BOOM!!!*

An explosion occurred inside my territory.

"Luna," I said.

"At once, Master," she blinked and went to investigate what happened.

After a while, she blinked back here. "An explosion came from The Lost Leaf Pub. The exact reason is not clear but it seems Akame is running from Leone and Sheele," Luna informs me. FYI, The Lost Leaf Pub is the pub I gave Night Raid as a gift.

"Oh… I think I know why," I muttered.

Luna tilts her head confusedly.

"Well… they seem to have some disagreement about Akame's marriage," I rub my chin.

"Akame is married?" Luna asked while pouring a tea for me.

"Yes, with me," I took out another photo from my <Inventory> and show her. It was the photo we took on our wedding day.

That day, for the very first time since she got here, Luna dropped the teapot and broke it. I must say, worth it! And I secretly took the photo for blackmail material.


Some time ago, with Akame, 3rd POV

With the flash of light, Akame returns back to drinking with Leone.

"Hmm… Akame, what happened to the marking from your body?" Lubbock who noticed the change asked her.

"I was on the travel with Lord Urien," she replied coolly.

"So, that's why you've changed, Akame. Your aura looks more mature," Najenda told her while puffing her cigarettes.

"Oh! Let me show you the photo I took. This is the picture of Lord Urien doing a pose with his friends," Akame showed the picture of Urien doing pose together with Joseph and Caesar.

"* Whistle! * Never thought he would have artistic look in him. Not to mention his adult version looks very cool. I got shiver looking at it," Leone looks at the picture.

"And this one is him doing 'Let's go beat up that god wannabe vampire' pose together with his family members," she shows them the copy of "The Stardust Squad 'Off to Egypt' Pose" which she got from nagging Urien.

"Wait! Lord Urien has family members in another world?" Sheele asked Akame.

"It seems so. And Lord Urien was very happy to make fun of them," Akame replied.

"This is the final pose he did with his family, 'Let's die trying' pose," Akame showed them the picture of Urien and all the Joestars doing the pose in front of DIO.

"How the hell did they do those poses! Human bodies won't be able to do that!" Mine shouted from the side.

"And they just did," she replied.

At that time, a photo suddenly flew down to the ground. Bulat who picked up the photo looks at the content while drinking the ale and he spits out all the drinks.

Najenda who got curious came and look at the photo just to cough out all the smoke which went into the wrong pipe.

As for Lubbock, he got an idea to propose Najenda as quick as possible. Not because he got jealous. Not at all.

Chelsea just whistles after seeing it and the couple, Tatsumi and Mine started the plan of their own.

As for the last two, Leone and Sheele, they confusedly look at the photo in which all of Night Raid are looking.

After seeing the picture, both of them turned into stone. And there is also a creaking sound when someone listens closely.

"Akame… what is this?" Najenda asked as the leader of the group.

"Oh! That was when Lord Urien and I got married!" Akame answered the question with a radiant smile.

"Oh…" Najenda could only say that. "Mine… can I borrow your Teigu?" she asked Mine. The poor girl who doesn't know what is happening inside her leader's mind gave her Teigu to her leader.

"HOW DARE YOU GET MARRY BEFORE ME!!!" and started shooting Akame with a Teigu named Pumpkin. If Urien was here, he would say "Damn, she got out of her character!"

One of the bullets got stray and hit the place where they place alcohol. And as a result, the whole pub got blown off.

Somewhat short chapter as nothing happened in this chapter. The plot will start again in the next chapter.

And this marks the 50th chapter milestone of this fic! I will never get here without your supports! Thank you very much!

64