Chapter 30 : Life of a Certain Dimentional Police Officer
2k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time ago before Urien *Pewed* the shit out of the Dragon,

It is a sunny day in Starfall Empire, near the Crystal Dew Forest. If you look closely into the sky, people would see two figures flying seamlessly on top of the forest.

"Are you sure you will give the power to challenge the one inside the forest if I went and burn the settlement over there?" The Dragon Mob A said while pointing at the town near the Crystal Dew Forest.

"Yes, I can grant you more strength than you can imagine. That is… only if you burn that town down to the earth," the man with the black suit answered the question.

"If you are that powerful enough to grant strength to others, why don't you do it yourself?" The dragon asked the man.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. It is because I am that powerful, I cannot do anything other than making others do my bidding. If I do something, others like me will come down to beat the hell out of me and I am not afraid to admit that I will lose if that happened," the man with the black suit lies as easy as breathing. And dragon being dragon with its pride up to the roof doesn't care about that.

"Is that so? Then I will go there right now. Just keep your promise," Dragon Mob A said while started diving toward the town.

*Pew*

Just as it was diving toward the town, a plasma ray penetrates Dragon Mob A's throat and shot up into the sky.

"What the fuck?! My HAIR!" the man in a black suit shouted.

When that mayhem happening in the air, the two of them didn't see that a man is looking at them from the ground. That man is wearing the armor of the knights inside the Starfall Empire.

*click*

That knight took the picture of the man in a black suit who is holding his smoking head.

"Well, I am glad that Urien Gregorios uses my gift as soon as possible. But I wonder how he aimed this far without any enchantment?" the knight thought.

"Well, that alone won't convince me not to destroy this world. But you are doing great, kid," he muttered while looking at the man wearing the black suit.

"I wonder how many years will it take before Noir finally broke down," he told himself.

He walks away and a silver aura wall appeared in front of him. He walks through that Aurora Curtain and appeared inside one of the houses inside Gregorios' territory.

It is a simple one-story building built with wood. There is a sign in front of the house saying "Hikari Studio". Although it says "Studio", the house is nothing but a simple house where a single knight lives.

He put away his armor and proceeds to walk toward the backside of his house. Carrying his "Decade Pink" colored Blackbird Fly 135 Twin-lens Reflex Camera into the Darkroom, he prints out the photo but it turns out awful.

"Seriously, this world too, eh?" he muttered. He then looks at the mess he made which piled up during many years of being alone. "I am sure Natsumikan will use her Hikari Family Secret Laughing Pressure Point on me after seeing this," he laughed a little but gloomed afterward, "Of course, only if she is still alive."

"Each one of us had started our journey together. Now, all of you had already ended yours while I am still searching for my resting place," he looks at the background for a photoshoot rolled down from the roller. The background is not green nor white like other studios. Or rather, it cannot be called a background for the photoshoot.

On the paper roll is the picture of a girl and five boys standing surrounding her. The girl is wearing simple but elegant clothes and her face is radiating with kindness. She has brown hair and emerald eyes.

About the boys, two of them are wearing royalty clothes indicating that the two of them are royalty. The third one is wearing high-quality clothes with a sword strapped on the side of his waist. The other one wears round glasses while wearing a magician robe over his body. And the last person wears an armor befitting for the adventurers with a slight smile on his scarred face.

All five of them surround the girl protectively and there is a large text, "Star of the Seven Sins" in front of them. It also indicates which world he is currently in.

He looks over the pictures hanging on the wall. The pictures never got old even after many years had passed and the reason is even he doesn't know. "Kiva-la," is the picture of a small white bat. "Yusuke Onodera," this time, the picture contains the young man wearing the red jacket, held out his hand and giving a thumb up with a smile on his face.

He kept passing through the photos, "Eijiro Hikari," a kind old man who cooked different cuisines for them in every different world they've traveled. "Natsumi Hikari," a girl who let him stay in her studio and allowed him uses the Darkroom. Her 'Hikari Family Secret Technique' is something to be afraid of.

And then he stopped at the final picture, "Tsukasa Kadoya." The Destroyer of Worlds, The Destroyer of All, Kamen Rider Decade, and finally, the man one who holds the commander rank in Dimensional Police.

He even wondered why did he accept the offer to be one of the Dimensional Police. Was it hundreds of years ago? He didn't remember. He might even forget who he is if not for the TV series about him. At first, he was skeptical and somewhat angry about his life being entrainment for someone out there. But now, he felt grateful for that. He might end up forgetting about himself if not for that series.

After becoming the Dimensional Police, he had lost his permission to travel to his home universe. Any other universes are okay to travel but it lost all meaning when he was not able to travel back to his home, which means he had lost his place for the final resting place. So, he kept going on his journey to find the place to rest.

While lost in thought, he heard the loud cheering outside the house. "I guess they are cheering for the kid," he mused.

The loud cheering died down during the night. But just about when he was going to bed, he heard the knock on the door. When he opens the door, he was greeted by an acquaintance he got to know during his time in this town.

"Lady Macha ordered all knights to come to the field tomorrow morning. She also told us to prepare a will just in case we die. Meaning, we will be marching toward the Oka family territory tomorrow," the man informs him while showing anger when mentioned the Oak family. All the citizens knew how their lord was belittled by the Lord of the Oak family. And all, I mean, *all* of the citizen inside Gregorios' territory are angered by that.

"I will be there," Tsukasa nodded at the man.

"I wonder why did they give me a knight role?" he muttered after closing the door. But he got magic to use in this world. "According to the information I got, it was 'Nine Worlds Powers' which make me takes on a role in the world which I've traveled and granted me different abilities of said world," he looks at his phone which he saved info about himself.

"But seriously, the kid pays way too many salaries to the knights. It is three times higher than other territories. Well, I guess that is also why almost all the knights have admiration for their lord," he smiles.

"I can't become a passing-through Kamen Rider in this world unless I have a proper reason to use my power. I guess I will just become a passing-through knight," he proceeds to prepare for tomorrow.

Why did I choose to use Tsukasa instead of OC?
Because I like him! (No homo)
He is my favorite Rider, and I cannot let him end his journey too soon, can't I?
Well, sorry for those who kept on waiting for Urien's shenanigans.

55