Volume 02 Afterward
2.1k 13 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With this, I can proudly say that I had finished writing Volume 02 of "I Am an Evil Lord Yet, Why Are They Happy to Serve Under Me?" Damn, it was one hell of a wild ride. And look at it! There are a total of 45 chapters! Over twice the amount of chapters from Volume 01 which had 19 chapters!

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for reading my fanfiction. With all of those bullshits I pulled off, I thought I would lose some of the readers in the process. Well, I think I had already lost some, but I thank all of you who are reading up until now. I also need to thank the people from the discord servers I am currently in. They gave me many ideas to continue this story.

And I think I overdid with the character introduction. I mean, in most of the Light Novels, they would only introduce one girl per volume and that girl is the source of problems for that volume. And look at this volume. I introduced the reincarnated villainess, the yandere maid, the lolibaba magic instructor, and the returner knight. Let us not mention that shotacon Lady of the Lake. Yes, I knew it was a cluster fuck.

Now, let's go to our beloved Princess Azalia von Starfall. I will be honest. She is my favorite female character or rather, the second favorite character in the story. Whenever I write her chapters, it feels natural, and I somehow wrote her chapters in less than two hours. Mind you, whenever I write a chapter, it always takes more than three hours.

Let's continue about the princess. As the main female lead of this story, I do not want her to be a girl waiting to be saved. No, I want her to be more than that. I want to make her strong enough to stand side by side with Urien. She does not have OP cheats like Urien, and the only cheats she got from outside of this world (me) are <Night Sky Sword> and <Dance of the Fire God>. And those 2 are useless against most of the powerhouse in that world. So, she will have to work hard if she wants to stand side by side with Urien.

Next is about me wanting to make her a hero. Yes, I want her to go around one kingdom after another for an adventure. You know? Like some LN protagonists, fighting some villains, saving someone in need, diving into the dungeons, gathering allies, and becoming stronger in the process. She might get the items like Urien's <Sword of Pride> but who knows?

From her first interlude, you can know that there are already 3 more party members in her party. They might increase but I think current members are enough for now. Yes, I already have their illustrations. I will be adding those illustrations after properly introducing them in a chapter.

It was always in my mind that I wanted to make the Princess-chan be the opposite of Urien. Azalia's theme color is being Black while MC's theme color is white. (Urien's clothing and hair color being white while Azalia's are black as you had seen in the illustration.)

I am trying to make Azalia the Hero while Urien is hellbent on trying to be an Evil Lord.

Now for the weapon, Urien's precious weapon, Sword of Pride is white while Azalia's <Night Sky Sword> is black.

For the Breathing Style, MC uses Darkness Breathing which... well, the name says it all; and Azalia's Breathing of the Sun which shines bright. I could make Breathing of the Light as an original breathing style, but I was too lazy at that time. So, I made her learn herself through hardworking by seeing the dance forms from Urien.

Now, enough simping over Azalia and let us continue with the other things. It was not my intention that this world travel happens to be JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I was going to make Urien go to Granblue Fantasy, Seraph of the End, or even Moon-led Journey Across Another World. But I was like, fuck it. I just watched JoJo and let's go with it. And let me be honest, I had not thought about Eyes of Heaven when I started the JoJo arc. I thought that one on spot and changed it. TLDR; I have absolutely no idea what to write at that moment. But all in all, it turned out great. And I hope some of you will like the JoJo arc.

Let's talk about the villainess. And I have absolutely nothing to say about her. But what I can tell you is that she and Urien came from a different version of earth. She will get her role, but it might take a little longer to get there. Maybe around Volume 05 or 06. I added her after watching Bakarina because I thought it will be hilarious to see that kind of villainess. And again, I haven't thought about adding her, but I added her on spot.

Now, about Yumil. She was also based on the heroine, Maria Campbell from Hamefura, the same anime where Bakarina came from. But I made the opposite of Maria because… I felt like it? A yandere maid who is not afraid of killing if someone were to talk something bad about her Master. The real contrast to cute and innocent Maria.

Next up is, lolibaba. Her name, Cecilia Rose was a complete coincidence to the one from The Touhou Project. Only after a reader pointed it out that I realized the name was striking similar to Remilia Scarlet. I used a random name generator and chose the random name among them and added Rose because her eyes are red. The way Luna acts around her might be strange for some of the readers. But you must know that Luna I had summoned came from here. So, I think it is not strange for her to act like that.

And lastly, the regressor. I also got an idea for that while writing the maid's point of view. Did you know? I tried to make that maid a r*pe victim instead of an abuse victim. Writing the regressor was not hard. Just made sure to pull out a nuke on her knowledge about the future.

Let's talk about Tsukasa. I absolutely like his character. And being my favorite Kamen Rider of all time, I just can't let him end his journey early, can't I? So, I made sure to add him as an Interdimensional Police Force. I dunno if he would be catching the shotacon Lady of the Lake.

The next volume will be about a laboratory trying to take over the Empire just like I had said in the first interlude of Azalia. And the world he will be traveling is Honkai Impact the 3rd. I will need to learn more about Honkai lore though. I would be glad if you direct me to where I could learn about them.

That will be all for Afterward of this Volume. And once again, let me thank all of you for sticking around with me. This fanfiction of mine has many mistakes and many requirements but I hope you will keep on reading my work. Although things are currently bad in Myanmar, I will try my best to keep on writing this story. Let's see each other on 10th June.


Thank you,

Zimrence

04/6/2021

54