Chapter 06 : Goddammit Gramps!
1.7k 5 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is the meaning of this, Delfina?" I asked my sister who is sitting beside me. We are sitting in the private booth. Hell! I noticed that a person wearing a crown is in the room beside us. I wonder how much money she spent on this booth.

"That is what I want to ask you too, my dear brother. Imagine my surprise seeing someone who has the same birthmark as you in the Colosseum, fighting for her survival. So, I thought you will know something about it since only you and your grandfather have that birthmark in this world," she replied.

I nodded at her in acknowledgment. I heard that supposed relative of mine and her opponents swore oaths while looking to this side. Well, they are swearing to the booth beside us but that is not the point. When she faced this way, I can see her eyes with one of my bullshit abilities. That ability being pulling out the binoculars from the <Inventory>.

Her eyes are purple in color, the same color as mine. And the color of her hair… with that bullshit cyan highlight, I now know exactly who her father was. There was only one person with that bullshit highlight in Gregorios family. My grandfather, Shade Gregorios is her father.

"Sister… do you have any info about her?" I asked Delfina who is watching the match.

"I knew you will ask for it so, here it is," she gave me the stack of paper.

"Her exact date of birth is unknown, but from what we had discovered, she is nearly 21 years old," she informed me about the target we are watching. I nodded in acknowledgment while reading the report she gave me.

I was right. She is the daughter of Shade Gregorios. The reason is that my trash of a father is 32 now. With that woman in front of me being in her twenties, she is not his daughter. But wait… Shade Gregorios died when my father was 10 years old. Something is not right here. If she is 21 years old, my grandfather should be already dead at that time.

After thinking for a while, I have come to a conclusion. That magnificent bastard of my grandfather faked his own death, leaving his 10 years old son to manage the territory on his own. I guess Apple won't fall away from the tree.

So, how about I leave my newborn son to manage the territory? Joining the family tradition, eh? But I know I will get beaten black and blue by the companions I had summoned if I do that. But why would Shade Gregorios fake his own death? Another mystery to find out later.

I continue to watch the match after stopped thinking about those unnecessary things. Some might think why I am not interfering with the fight after finding out she is my aunt. Well, the reason is… I do not like interrupting others' fights, and I absolutely hate it when others do the same thing to me. No, that time from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures world does not count.

Hmm… that girl is brutal, kicking the man in his nuts. I unconsciously cover my nether region after seeing that sight. Oh, look! She searched around for her weapon and found it not too far from her.

"Hey, Delfina? What is that weapon she is holding?" I asked her as I don't know what that weapon is called. I had seen that kind of weapon in movies but that does not mean I heard about it.

"That is called khopesh, dear brother. I must agree, she has a weird choice for a weapon. I haven't seen any khopesh wielder before," my sister explained to me.

Oh, there is an opening, and my aunt rush for that. And… "Did he just do EMIYA style?!" I shouted on top of my lung. It is not every day you see someone doing that suicidal style.

Just as I saw an ax approaching the head of the woman, there is another figure appeared in my sight. That figure gently shoved the woman to the side and walked toward the place where she dropped her weapon. After that, that humanoid figure picked up the weapon and gently take it back into her hand.

I see… that aunt of mine is using her Stand unconsciously. That explains why nobody noticed the figure suddenly appeared in the arena. But… why did the Stand manifest in her? That is the question. Why? Was it because of me? If so, did that trash of my father also get the Stand? I need to make sure just in case.

Oh, she finally killed the Baldy. "We have the winner here, folks! The winner of today's match is Jolan Jovita! The winner, please go back to your cell," I heard the announcer announced that she won the fight.

I cannot help but notice that a smile creeps onto my face. A family member… a blood-related family of mine in this world. I am glad… I had found a family member of mine in this world. And look at that! She even carried on the tradition of being called 'JoJo' in this world.

"Sis… please contact her master for me. I want to buy her back," I informed… no, demanded Delfina.

"I will make it done," she nodded and go out, followed by Marcia.

But before she got out of the door, I shouted, "I will buy her with my own money so, you don't need to prepare anything other than letting me meet her master." She is my family, and I am not using others' money to buy her back. Well, Delfina is also my sister, but I will use the money of Gregorios to buy her back.

"I understand," she nodded at my request and continue her way. After a while, the two of them come back together with a servant and lead me to the room of Jolan's master. Delfina and Marcia are waiting for me inside the carriage parked at the gate of the Colosseum while I am sitting face to face with the thin monkey-faced man.

"I heard from the leader of Gregory Company that you want to talk with me. May I know what you wished to inquire?" he asks, trying to be as polite as he can. I am sorry, sister. Even though I promised myself that I am not going to use your company's influence on others, this time, just this time, I am abusing it.

I am not gonna give her up. No pun intended. My family member, the one who will not leave me is within my reach. I am not gonna let her down. Again, no pun intended.

"I will speak about it after Jolan Jovita arrived," I reply. After an awkward silence of looking at each other, we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," the man replied.

The door opened and a woman walked into the room. The woman is tall, really tall. If I can trust my scouter (read: report given by Delfina), her height is at least 180 cm.

"You told me that you have something to tell me when she arrived. Now, what is it?" the man asked.

"I want to buy her," I replied.

The man's face hardens. "Are you serious, kid?" he asked for confirmation.

I nodded, "I am serious."

"What? Was it love at first sight for you?" the mofo in front of me smirks.

"Just tell me the price," I growled. I know I should not treat her like an object and talk about selling and buying but I am throwing away my morals for her. Urien Gregorios will not talk about selling and buying slaves with the slavers. But right now, I am just a normal kid trying to buy back his only relative who will not throw him away.

I know I should be mature because of my previous life but try to manage the ruined territory at the age of five with no family members to support you from the side. Even when I called and treat my summoned companions like my family members, I always wanted a blood-related family.

"5 Platinum coins. I will sell her to you with 5 Platinum coins," the man in front of me replied. He knew I was desperate to buy her and try to extort as much as he can.

"Deal," I dropped five platinum coins on the table.

"Are you serious?!" the man shouted.

"Yes. She belongs to me now, right?" I asked for confirmation. I am disgusted at myself for saying something like that. But between my morals and my family member, morals can go rot in hell.

"Yes, she belongs to you now," the man in front of me sighed, making the slavers turn the control over to me.

But before the slavers give me the control, I asked her, "How old are you?"

"I am turning 21 tomorrow," she replied not knowing why I asked.

"I see. You do not need to give me control over her. Free her from the slavery," I demanded the slavers.

The slavers look at each other and look at the man in front of me. "Do as he says," her former master nodded, not wanting to make trouble with the kid who has the connection with the Gregory Company. Thank you for creating this company, my dear sister. I promise you this will be the last time I am using its influence.

The two of us walked out of the room and walked toward the direction of the place where Delfina and Marcia are waiting. On our way, "Why?" she asked, her voice starts shaking.

"It is nice to have you back into the family, my dear Aunt," I smile at her cheekily. Her feet stopped at the place.

"Family?" she asked, trying to make sure if I am joking with her or not.

"Let's talk about it after we got somewhere safe," I replied. She nodded and didn't question anymore. I don't like this. She is still acting like a slave, obeying whatever I said.

After getting out of the gate, the carriage stops in front of us. The coachman drops down from the place he is sitting and opens the door for us. I nodded at him in acknowledgment and his face brightens at that. Jolan later follows behind me, getting into the carriage.

"Did you get what you want, dear brother?" Delfina asked me.

"Yes, let me introduce you properly. Aunt, this is my adopted sister, Delfina or you might know her as Delphine from Gregory Company. And sister, this is my aunt, Jolan Jovita. Carrying the tradition of having 'JoJo' as a shortened name," I introduced them.

"Wait… Gregory Company as in?" Jolan's voice trailed off.

"The one and only!" my sister replied cheerily.

"And beside her is her bodyguard, Knight of the Faint Sun, Marcia, or simply Marcia," I introduced Marcia to my aunt by adding her title as a knight.

"It is nice to meet you both," my aunt greets meekly. I need to work on her confidence. She might be fearless in the arena, right now, she is just like a peasant meeting a high-ranking noble.

"And let me introduce myself. My name is Urien, Urien Gregorios," I smile beamingly at her.

"Urien Gregorios… Urien Gregorios the Dragon Slayer?" Jolan gasped.

"Urgh, that again? That thing was nothing more than a big lizard, it was not a dragon," I denied.

"Although I was happy that I had finally found my family member. But… this family is probably troublesome, isn't it?" Jolan deadpan at me.

Some might get weird out by the sudden change in Urien, but meh. I dun care.

58