Chapter 15 : Believe in the Heart of the Gacha
1.8k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was an awkward silence on our way back. Cecilia is too shy to look at my face and Jolan is looking at us with a smirk. Why would Cecilia be shy? Oh my… she is afraid that she would get called a pedophile by the people inside the territory. Oh… O Kawaii Koto. Wait, why did I say that in Japanese? Well, it does not matter.

The thing that troubling me is, how to break this news to Aria. I am sure she will go full 'mother hen mode' and start questioning Cecilia.

The three of us arrived at our mansion without saying anything on our way back. This cannot go on like this.

"Teacher," I started.

"Ye-Yes?" she yelps.

"We shouldn't act this awkward between us. It will make our relationship sour in long run. I would like to keep on learning whatever you had planned to teach me. So, do not act like this and stay the same as before," I said.

She looked like she was lost for words. After a while, she slapped both of her cheeks and said, "You are right. I cannot keep on acting like this. I am your teacher after all!" With that, her usual energetic self has returned.

"Of course, you are still a pedophile who agreed to marry a ten years old child," I smirk evilly at her.

"No, I am not a pedophile! Only I get to make fun of others like that!" Cecilia immediately fumed with anger.

With that, our usual atmosphere returned. I wonder… how will others act when they heard this news. I walked into the mansion and informed all my close subordinates about the news. I also sent a mental link to those who are not here. And this is the result.

Luna:

I see. Then I think congratulations are in order, Master. What do you want for tonight's dinner?

Gurguit:

I am sorry for not being there at one of the biggest events in your life. I will try my best to come back quickly.

Delfina:

What?! Too fast! And an old woman to boot! Good job, my dear brother! Your big sister will meet you at the Coming-of-Age ceremony of the Zestina family's precious daughter.

Nightingale:

Is that so?

Macha:

Is that so? @#$%& @#£%! I am very sorry, my lord. It was just me venting something. Do not worry as I will come back as quickly as I can and have some talk with your teacher.

Akame:

You finally chose a fiancé? Congratulation, my lord. But I will need to cut the mental link as I am currently on a mission.

Neos:

Oh, thank you for informing me about that, Urien. I have my hands full with something so, I won't be able to come to your events. I will try to send something from here when I am free.

Yumil:

Is it true that Master got a fiancé? Congratulations! I will have some girls talk with Miss Cecilia so, please excuse us.

Keith:

Oh my, I could not ask for a better partner than this, my lord. I believe that my teacher will become a fitting wife for you.

Aria:

My son got himself a fiancé without telling me. Don't you love your mother anymore, Urien?! Where is that witch that seduced my beloved son? Like I thought, there are no such thing as good witches.

Li Shuwen:

Congratulation, Master. Would you like to have some tea with this old man for this good occasion?

Yes, it was like that. Luna acted as nothing happened. Gurguit was apologetic because he was not there when I got a fiancé.

Delfina was overjoyed and Nightingale does not care at all.

Macha was angry because I did not tell her beforehand. I mean, it was too sudden for me too.

As for Akame, she cut off the mental link because she is on her mission. Must be tough being an assassin.

This is the first time I contact mental link with Neos, and he still believed my bullshit. And without doubt, I would like to see what he will send from outer space. What? Is he going to send me something valuable? I highly doubt it.

Yumil looks disheartened but she immediately smiles brightly after a while and took Cecilia together to have a girls' talk. How did those two become that close?

Keith is crying in happiness. He said he could die right now. Please, don't. I still need you to supervise the mansion.

Aria was the hardest to handle. She immediately went on a witch hunt on Cecilia, and I had to use my secret weapon (read - puppy eyes) + multiple promises to let her pat me to calm her down.

As for Uncle Li, he smiles gently and offers me a cup of green tea to drink together with him while gazing at the moon. Of course, I agreed to sit down on the roof and gaze at the moon together with him. Talking with Uncle Li soothe my soul. As expected of a mature old man. I can rely on him in this kind of time.

The next morning, I go about my usual routine. Doing paperwork, training with Cecilia and Uncle Li. Getting my health check-up by Nightingale and eating the most expensive foods. It went on about 5 more days and it is time for me to depart for the ceremony that Yubel invited. I took Luna and Yumil for the escorts and Uncle Li is also trailing along from behind.

It will take 10 days to arrive at the teleportation gate that will lead to the territory of the Zestina family. I hope I can survive the stare of Yubel's father again. No matter how much I get stronger, beating up the family members that my friends love is not a solution. Those Xianxia MCs are crazy in that aspect.

I cannot take any knights because all the knights I trusted are not free right now. Macha is currently away and Gurguit together with his troops is guarding the dungeon. I can try asking Nerezza to come with me, but she is still a knight-in-training so, I cannot make her my bodyguard. For those who forgot, Nerezza is the sister of the maid who always makes the best desserts in my mansion.

So, I did a big brain move.

{System, can I exchange <Random Troop Summon Ticket> to <Random Character Summon Ticket>?}

[Requesting the higherups for an answer.]

[Yes, you can, host. We usually regard a minimum of four people group as a troop. So, if you want to exchange, you will only get 2 x <Random Character Summon Ticket> per 1 x <Random Troop Summon Ticket>]

{You know what? Take one of my <Random Troop Summon Tickets>. Too many different troops in a territory is not a good thing}

[You got 2 x <Random Character Summon Ticket>]

{Use one of them}

[You have used 1 x <Random Character Summoning Ticket>]

[You got 1 x <Eugeo Synthesis Thirty-two Summoning Ticket> from <Random Character Summoning Ticket>]​

See? I believed in the heart of the gacha, and I got a knight that I want. I ordered the coachman to stop for a while and walked to the clearing. I used the illusion magic that Cecilia taught me and proceed to summon the best boi from SAO.

{System, summon him}

[Initiating Summoning Sequence]​

The light shone and what appeared from inside the light was a young man around the age of 19 standing at the place without moving. He is wearing white armor with icy blue rose decorations. On his waist is the white sword inscribed with a blue rose at the center of its guard. Without a doubt, both the sword and the armor of the young man standing in front of me are breathtaking.

Spoiler

The source is from here

[collapse]

"Are you my summoner?" he asked. His voice is warm unlike the air around him.

"I am, Sir Eugeo. My name is Urien Gregorios. May I know what you were asked before coming here?" I asked.

"I was asked if I want to be with Kirito and Alice, the three of us together again," he answered. I see, this version of him is summoned after being bisected by Quinella. Although I do not know why he is still wearing that armor but that's fine, I guess.

"I see… I don't know about Alice, but I think I can give you information about Kirito," I stated.

"Please, can you tell me about him?" he asked like a puppy. Oh boy, I got myself Gurguit version 02. But this time, he uses ice instead of the sun.

Then I proceed to tell him about Kirito, how he sealed his «Fluctlight» into his sword, how he taught me the sword skills, but I chose not to train it, and so on.

"I am glad, I am glad that he is alright," the knight in front of me broke down in tears. "I thought all of us will die by the hand of Quinella. I am glad that both him and Alice got away safely," he continued. I watched the knight in front of me broke down and I do not know what to do except patting his shoulder. I wish Uncle Li is here with me.

It was either Alice or Eugeo, and both are from SAO. I chose Eugeo to balance the ratio between male and female summons. And now, the plot is starting to move again.

Yes, I know I BS to get 2 x <Random Character Summon Ticket>.

50