Chapter 19 : Birthday of a Certain Villainess
1.5k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a beautifully decorated room, a girl with blue hair was sleeping soundly.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Yubel, sweetie? It is time to wake up!" her mother informed her from the other side of the door.

"Five more minutes!" she shouted while turning her body to the side and putting the blanket over her head.

*Knock* *Knock*

"You need to wake up now, sweetie. You only have 2 hours before the ceremony begins," her mother continues to call her.

This time, Yubel didn't respond to her mother and kept on sleeping.

*BAM!*

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO WAKE UP, YUBEL?!" her mother broke through the door with a Buster Sword. No matter what you say, Lady Zestina used to be an adventurer and is really proficient in using a Buster Sword.

"Mother! This is the 839th time you broke through my bedroom door!" Yubel immediately woke up after seeing her mother destroying the door. This is the usual sight seen in the mansion of the Zestina family and the servants are used to it.

"Now, go and take a bath. I will tell the servants to fix the door right now," her mother told her and then proceeded to order the servants to fix the door… again.

She just sighed and walked into the bathroom and took off her clothes. She washes her body first and proceeds to soak herself in the hot bath. Being a Japanese in her previous life, bathing does not complete without soaking oneself in the bathtub. So, she specifically asked her parents to build a tub in her bathroom but her parents built a freaking pool for her!

"Today marks the 10th year since I reincarnated into this world," she thought. It was a wild ride since she was reincarnated and got back her previous life's memories at the age of 8.

"5 more years until my death," she muttered. That is correct. Her death is already decided by fate. And she is trying her very best to avoid that. To avoid her death, she will have to try hard and train hard in case someone sends an assassin to her.

Soaking inside the hot bath, she thinks about the scenario of the first part of the game. The first part of the game is the Otome game and later parts became a typical JRPG.

In the game, she is the fiance of the first prince. On the bad end, she was killed brutally by the prince while on the good end, she will be hanged in public because her crime was defying the royalty's order. In that case, that version of her refused to break off the engagement between them because of her love for the first prince.

As for the second prince route, she will get assassinated in the bad end and will die in the process of the rivalry between the two brothers in the good end. In that good end, she will get imprisoned in the cell because the first prince is afraid that he won't get the support of the people by letting her walk free from the crime she didn't commit. And was assassinated in the cell in the process.

In the route of the son of one of the biggest companies in the Empire, she will harass the heroine because of her love for her friend who is the fiance of the boy. Because of that, she will get assassinated in the bad end and will get arrested and the company will stop supplying their products to their territory in the good end. And, she will die by the hand of that boy in the prison. Her friend? Well, she also died while protecting that version of Yubel in the good end and became a cripple at the hands of the assassins that killed Yubel in the bad end because she stands in front of her protectively.

As for the magic instructor route, she got blasted by the magic in the bad end while she will be sent into the prison from the magic tower and was never seen again in the good end.

In those four routes, her fiance will never try to protect her because he knows that losing their support will result in losing the place of the crown prince. So, her parents and her friend are the only ones who tried to protect her in those four routes.

As for the Silent Silver route, aka Urien's route, she is not involved in the story. In the bad end, Urien will not be there to save the capital city from the hand of the demons' invasion. In the good end, he will stay there because that is the place where the love of his life lives. She died in the invasion of the demons in the capital city.

Aside from the Silent Silver route, the capital has the current hero and the future hero to guard the place, so the demons never thought about invading it.

And the true route or the main storyline as regarded by the shitty developers, that is the route of the future hero Bright Covan. The storyline became totally different from the previous five routes. It contains new scenarios and the way she died in that route is funny. She died because the assassin from the Demon Kingdom assassinated the wrong person. She was killed instead of Ulah von Starfall because the assassin went into the wrong dorm room. And that happened in both routes.

She gets out of the tub after a while as her friend is coming in any minute from now. This friend of hers is the same one from the third route. She doesn't know why but that friend of hers has been acting weird for the past few weeks.

After preparing herself for the ceremony, she walks toward the direction of the dining room to have some breakfast. She saw her dear friend Aretha Aisling, talking with her meekly while eating the food like a chipmunk. Her lavender hair color is rare even in this world which is filled with weird hair colors.

"Happy birthday, Yubel!" her friend wished for her birthday as soon as she saw her. As for Yubel, she smiled and returned a thank you.

After greeting her father and mother, she joined them for breakfast. After eating, she walks toward the ballroom together with her family. There aren't many people there because it is still a little early for the ceremony. But both the princess Ulah von Starfall and the future hero Bright Covan are already here. She wanted to avoid them because she doesn't want to trigger any events.

After saying goodbye to her friend, she walks together with her parents to greet the guests. As they were moving from guests to guests, she nearly turned around and ran away because she saw someone she wasn't supposed to see.

"And Yubel, this lady's name is called Azul Libitina. She is a diplomat from the Demon Kingdom. And Lady Azul, this is our daughter Yubel," her father introduced her to one of the adopted daughters of the Demon King.

Of course, she knew about the girl in front of her. She is the second hardest boss in Part 2, just below Cecilia in terms of difficulties. The girl has blue hair and eyes just like her. Her skin is paler than most people's because she is a lich.

"It is nice to meet you. As your father introduced, I am here in the country as a diplomat," Azul introduced first.

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Yubel, Yubel Zestina. I thank you for attending my coming of age ceremony," Yubel introduced herself without showing any fear on her face.

Just as her parents are about to introduce her to the pair of a princess and the hero, she hears the announcement she wanted to hear.

"Lord Gregorios has arrived!"

Without waiting for her parents to notice, she rushed toward her friend in a hurry and launched herself right toward his stomach.

"Urien!!! You are here!"

"OOF," she heard the sound of air leaving the lung.

She stands up by herself after that and he starts scolding her. "Yubel, act like a proper high standing noble," her male best friend chided.

"You are the one to talk," she heard the voice coming from behind Urien and was surprised that the owner of the said voice was Princess Ulah.

As for Urien, he turned around with a strained smile and look at the girl. "Oh no… he doesn't seem to know that she is the princess!" Yubel thought and right when she was about to warn Urien, she heard something which made her jaw dropped.

"Shut up, bratty princess," her dear friend deadpan at the princess.

"Urien! That girl is the princess! You should not talk to her like that! And is that Eugeo from Sword Art Online?!" she screamed internally.

Updated this chapter at 4:30 in the morning. Help... I need sleep.

Again, thank you Eon On for the awesome portrait of Azul the Lich! The girl looks amazing!

Spoiler

[collapse]

51