Chapter 40.5 : A Passionate Night (18+)
1.8k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is my first time writing a smut, so please go easy on me. This chapter was edited by Gab-chan. I hope you enjoy it!

Mei looked at Urien who is suffering from the effect of the aphrodisiac. She likes him… no, scratch that. She loves him. But to actually do it with him? That thought didn’t cross into her mind… yet. It was Houraiji who told her not to miss an opportunity she gave.

She didn’t want to lose her first time this way. Or so she thought. Did she want to have sex with Urien? She doesn’t mind if it is with him. She didn’t know how to feel because this was the first time she had fallen in love.

He was there for her when nobody was. So, at the very least, she will also be there for him this time. She doesn’t mind it.

As she didn’t know what to do. So, she simply laid down on the bed while wearing her bathrobe, and opened her arms.

“Urien?” she said. “Come,” she added when she noticed he turned to look at her.

As for Urien, he’s also in a mess. He even tried to ask help from his Herrscher’s side.

『Other me! Are you there? Help me! Please?』 He tried every method but his other side was unresponsive as if he wasn’t there.

He walked towards Mei. Hands shaking. He didn’t want to do this to his friend. But the effect was pretty strong.

“Mei, I’m sorry,” He muttered as his body was above hers.

“Don’t be. I- we will be fine,” She touched his cheek and looked affectionately at him with her indigo colored eyes.

Announcement
Smut in the spoiler.
Spoiler

Urien opened the bathrobe Mei was wearing. She’s stark naked inside. Her ample breasts were all for Urien to see.

“I was going to change into pajamas before going to sleep,” She blushed as the only thing covering her was her dark purple hair.

“Mei, can I?” he asked for confirmation to which Mei just closed her eyes.

Urien lowered his head to kiss her, the girl he had only known for about two months. It was a sloppy kiss at first. But it got passionate as time went on. Urien made use of his past life experiences in this situation.

Mei moaned as he suddenly pinched the pink tip from her breast. Without missing an opportunity, Urien’s tongue slid inside her mouth. Not knowing what to do, Mei followed what her partner was doing.

Urien’s hand kept kneading her breasts softly while teasing the pink nipples from time to time.

One of his hands slid lower and lower, to the place where it met with her wet entrance.

“You are already wet,” he whispered into her ears with his husky voice.

Mei just wants to cover her face. It is very embarrassing for her. Urien’s other hand on her breast tenderly caresses her cheek as if knowing her embarrassment. Her eyes stopped closing and stared at Urien’s eyes.

While touching her wet entrance, he inserted two of his fingers into her hole. Feeling his fingers being sucked by Mei’s warm tunnel, Urien started fingering her.

“Ahnnn!” Mei moaned but tried her best to muffle her voice with her hand.

“Don’t,” Urien removed the hand blocking her mouth. “I want to hear your voice,” he added.

He lowered himself again to kiss her on her lips. It was a short kiss. He then nibbed her neck gently. Then he lowered toward her breasts.

Mei started moaning louder when he started sucking her nipples while fondling her breasts. His other hand is also doing its work by fingering her harder and stronger.

The effect of an aphrodisiac is getting stronger and stronger. But he endured it. He knows that this is the first time for Mei. So, he didn’t want to rush it.

“Some… something is coming!” Mei’s body twitched as she came.

But he now notices that Mei is ready, so he starts to remove his underwear. He positions himself between her legs, his tip at her wet entrance.

“Mei,” he looks into her eyes.

Her breath hitched. She can feel her partner’s thing poking her entrance. She nodded, granting him permission.

“Please tell me if it hurts,” Urien said to which she nodded again.

Slowly, Urien starts pushing inside. One of his hands is holding Mei’s while the other one is caressing her face. He went in for another kiss as his manhood slowly pushed inside Mei’s folds.

Her inside is tightly wrapped around his manhood. As he kept pushing, he was met with an obstacle.

He noticed a nod from Mei even though their kiss did not break apart. With a thrust, he pushed all of his shaft inside her, earning a moan inside his mouth. Mei’s legs are tightly wrapped around his waist. Breaking the kiss, he moved up to her forehead and kissed it.

“I will start moving now,” he said.

“Un,” came a moan as a reply. “Urien, hug,” she opened her arms, trying to hug Urien to which he accepted.

Slowly, he pulled out his shaft and slammed it again, earning a yelp from her. He started pumping in and out of her.

“Harder,” came a voice from Mei, and Urien happily obliged. He added more strength into pumping her wet folds, each thrust hitting her womb.

She moaned as Urien happily thrust inside her. “More, more,” she moaned unconsciously while coordinating her movements with him.

The room is filled with the sound of her inside being pounded, her moans of pleasure, and the grunts and groans of her partner.

After going on for over 20 minutes, Urien started to feel himself coming close. So, he began to thrust deeper and faster.

“Ah!” “Ah!” “Ah!”

Mei’s soft moans are like music in his ears. Urien grabbed her hips and started rapidly increasing his thrusting.

Soon, Urien felt that he was on the verge of cumming. He leaned over and kissed his partner’s swollen lips. It was a short kiss.

“Mei, can you release me? I am already near,” he doesn’t want to come inside her as both of them are not at the age to become parents.

And the response of Mei was, “I am coming,” and she tightly wrapped her legs around Urien.

Urien felt her body shivered as she climaxed on his dick. The sensation on her inside gripping even tighter was enough to make him throw away his rationality and pumped out all of his seed inside Mei’s womb while hugging her.

Letting out everything, Urien looks at his partner who is staring into his eyes, and lowered himself to give her a passionate kiss.

“Another round,” he muttered.

“Wait, what do you mean… eep!” Mei yelps as Urien turns her around and starts another round.

[collapse]

While the two lovebirds were enjoying themselves, a group of people gathered just outside of the hotel, covering themselves inside the shadow.

“Are you sure you had done it right?” one of the men asked the other one.

“Yes. She is a grade S beauty. Do you really think I would let her go?” he replied. He is the one who delivered food to the room of Urien and Mei.

“I put aphrodisiac in the girl’s food and sleeping pill in the sake,” he added.

“What if her boyfriend doesn’t drink sake?” another one asked worriedly.

“He drank it. I made sure of it,” the bellman replied with confidence.

“Let’s go, guys! Today, we feast on the beauty!” the leader encouraged.

“I see. That’s how it is, eh?” another man came out from the shadow. The bellman was shocked to see him.

“Why are you here?!” he shouted.

“Well, my host and that woman are fucking like rabbit and I don’t want to see that scene, thank you,” the man replied.

“Do you really think you can win against us?” one of them threatened with a pocket knife.

“Hah,” the man sighed. “I don’t know how many times you have done this kind of thing but I guess this is one of the reasons why Honkai wants to eliminate humanity. Well, I guess I should do them some favors,” he immediately killed all of them with a snap. “With this, you can’t complain that I didn’t help you while you were asking for help,” he added.

All of their heads exploded leaving a gore mess. “I… guess I should dump all of this mess somewhere. Wait… I guess I can use that Herrscher’s power,” with a wave of his hand, all the mess disappeared as nothing had happened. It was the power of a nameless Herrscher from Era Zero of Houraiji Kyuushou’s world.

He looks toward the direction where Houraiji Kyuushou is staying. “Are you sure you want to do this, Houraiji? If it keeps on like this, my host will grow further and further away from you,” he muttered and disappeared into the shadow.

28