Chapter 65 : A New Mission
708 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been two weeks since Urien and Kyuushou got a promotion. Theresa was thrilled when she heard the students from her school got promoted to A-rank even before graduating from the school.

It was something worth celebrating, but that was that. Next, the white-haired loli scolded Urien for dating Mei. According to her, he was of old age, and dating the schoolgirl made him look like a pedophile… said the loli. What she said wasn't wrong. He was born in 1473 when his father was just 21 years old.

And Fu Hua… she didn't say anything to him. She just glared at him whenever she got a chance. Aside from that, she acted normal… not. Her habit of crawling into his bed became more and more dangerous. Poor Luna needed to put on the earplugs whenever she sleeps at night.

But in the morning, the phoenix acted as nothing had happened after manipulating his memories with Fenghuang Down. Although Urien can naturally undo the memory manipulation done by Fu Hua, he decided against it. He won't be able to keep himself sane after that, and he learned it the hard way. So, he wrote down not to undo what Fu Hua had done on the note.

He should tell Fu Hua not to keep doing this but thinking back to when he hurt her and left her alone for over 50,000 years, he decided not to. He had hurt her enough already, killing the object of her admiration, treating her coldly, and many more during his previous life. Not to mention what she had to go through after he and the others died. While he had found something worth protecting for and finally got his smile back, she kept going forward to complete her mission. So, he thought he at least owed her that much. So, he let her do whatever she wanted as long as she didn't rape him.


Now, Urien is playing games with Bronya in the girls' dorm. Mei was cooking for the party while Kiana was beside Mei, helping the dark purple-haired girl.

Kyuushou is sitting beside him, creating a game on her laptop. The same game which will end up full of bugs… like all of her other games. The serious look on her face will make others think that her game will sell well. Those poor souls didn't know what would become of them when the Savior used them as the test subjects.

Theresa is making her favorite bitter melon juice for everyone. Yes, EVERYONE. Not even Himeko, who was just released from the hospital, will be spared.

"We are back!" Himeko and Fu Hua came back after getting beers and snacks for the party.

"Welcome back, Miss Himeko and Miss Fu Hua," Luna, who was standing behind Urien, went and retrieved the two while helping with the bags.

"Thank you, Luna," giving the bags to the maid, Himeko sat down at the other side of Urien with a fan in her hand.

"Teacher Himeko, how is your body?" Urien asked the lady as soon as she sat down beside him.

"Awwn, worrying about me, Sugar?" Himeko cooed and ruffled the reincarnator's hair.

"Please, Teacher Himeko, I am already 17 years old, nearing 18!" Urien tried to shake off the red-haired woman's hand, but it was futile.

"Still a child," she gave him a toothy grin and retraced her hand back.

"But seriously, teacher Himeko, how is your body?" Urien asked, glancing at her while taking his eyes from the game for a while. But not without stopping his hands. He was playing a fighting game against Bronya, and she'll beat the shit out of him if he got careless.

"I'm already good, boy," Himeko replied and opened the beer can.

"Wait… where did you get that can?" Urien, who was immersed in the game, asked the woman. "And you shouldn't drink! You just came out of the hospital," he added.

"Mah, mah, just a can won't hurt my health. And it was Fu Hua who gave it to me," she replied and kept drinking the beer. Listening to her answer, Urien couldn't help but glare at the chicken.

But at that moment, Bronya beat the shit out of Urien's character mercilessly. "Wait! Wait! Bronya, time out!" Looking at his character, Urien tried to stop Bronya, but it was futile.

"It was Captain's fault for not paying attention, not Bronya's fault," she replied and kept beating up Urien's character.

"K.O!" Listening to the sound coming from the television, Urien sighed in disappointment.

"That makes 60-59, Captain. Bronya is taking the lead," the Alloy_Bron informed Urien with her usual emotionless voice, making the male whitehead growl.

Mei walked near the group with a ladle in her hand. Looking at Kyuushou, Himeko, Bronya, and Fu Hua near Urien, she smiled warmly. So this is her new life. Her new friends who cared deeply for her and her boyfriend, who stayed with her in her darkest days… seeing them playing and laughing happily, put a smile on her face.

"Everyone, it's time to eat," she informed the group.

"It's already that time?" Urien muttered and looked at the clock on the wall.

"My, my. Urien is popular among girls, isn't he?" Himeko chuckled as she looked at the girls surrounding the boy. Bronya is sitting between his legs, and Fu Hua is standing behind him.

But as soon as she said that, Urien's face immediately became bewildered. His eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open. But before anyone could ask him, he immediately changed back to his usual attitude. The same goes for Fu Hua. She was also shocked when she heard Himeko say that.

"AHaha… is that so? Guess I'm just that attractive," Urien replied with a grin, trying his best to hide his sadness.

Even though others, aside from Fu Hua, didn't know why Urien was trying to act as nothing had happened, they didn't try to fish for more information after seeing Urien's look on his face. Himeko realized that it was the same face he made when he first saw her on the Hyperion.

Patting Bronya's head, Urien said, "Bronya, can you stand up, please? I'm going to help Mei with the dishes."

"Bronya understands," she nodded and stood up. She realized the heart rate of Urien became fast when she heard Himeko's question. She didn't know why, but it was akin to the heartbeat of someone who was in a panic.

"Urien," Fu Hua muttered when Urien walked past her.

"It's okay, HUA. It was just a coincidence. They are not the same person," he replied back, forgetting to use Fu Hua's current name. "Let's go, Mei. We need to finish it before Kiana eats all of our food," he chuckled.

"Wait…," only then did she suddenly remember the other whitehead. "Kiana!!!" Mei screamed as she saw Kaslana eating the karaage she made for dinner.

"Opps?" The whitehead glanced at Mei. "Neko Chomp!" And put the karaage into the mouth, making her mouth look like a squirrel's.

"Ki-A-Na-chan?" A purple aura appeared around Mei, and she looked down with a menacing look at the white-haired girl.

"Ehehe… Please be gentle, Mei-senpai," swallowing the meat inside her mouth, she muttered and turned her head to the side with a shy expression on her face.

"What kind of misleading things are you saying, you baka tuna?!" putting Kiana's head under his arms, Urien rubbed his knuckle onto her head, giving her a noogie.

"Stop pestering Mei-senpai, you long-haired weirdo!" Kiana roared and used her "Neko-charm" on Urien, making him blast backward. But Urien being Urien, refused to release Kiana. He falls backward to drive Kiana's head into the ground. Only then did Urien release Kiana and stand up.

The others inside the room got used to the two's fighting and gave up on stopping the two long ago. Luna also watched it from the sideline. She was enough of this madness and won't interfere with these petty fights. Moreover, whenever she saw the two of them fighting, she suddenly remembered a certain gray-haired princess from her master's world.

Even before he dusted off the dust on his clothes, Kiana appeared behind him with a flash and jumped past him. Only to grab his head in a three-quarter facelock while parallel to the ground and then slammed Urien's face to the mat in a cutter.

"Did you just use RKO on me?!" Pushing himself from the ground, Urien glared at the girl, who had a cheeky grin on her face.

"It is my job to protect Mei-senpai from your evil claws," Kiana replied as she puffed out her chest.

"You damn tuna!" Urien glared at the other whitehead. Even he didn't remember when his relationship with Kiana became like this. He was supposed to be an older one as this is his second life. But for an unknown reason, he started fighting with Kiana for even a little thing.

"Mei! The two Kaslana(s) are at it again!" Theresa yelled. At this point, everyone in the room knew that there was only one person who could make the two shut up.

"Urien-kun, Kiana-chan, stop it, both of you," the oni face behind Mei grew more and more prominent.

"Yes!" Both of them immediately followed what their crush/girlfriend said. "Never make Mei angry." They understood that statement the hard way. When that happened, even Luna couldn't help Urien.


After helping Mei, they started the party. Theresa and Bronya are drinking the bitter melon juice happily. Mei, who was watching over the scene happily, suddenly changed her demeanor and all of the people present noticed that.

"Oh! Raiden is here!" Theresa cheered. "Here, here, drink some bitter melon juice," she urged the girl to drink her favorite juice.

"You want this queen to drink this nasty drink?" Mei(?) looks at the cup handed to her by Theresa with disdain.

"Now, now, don't be like that, Raiden. Just look at Bronya! She is drinking it happily," Theresa persuaded the girl like a devil. "Or perhaps… Are you afraid?" the little loli grins. She knew how to press Raiden's buttons.

As Theresa and others in the room called her, Raiden is the Herrscher consciousness of Raiden Mei. Since both of them are Mei, Kiana decided to call her Raiden, to which the Herrscher surprisingly agreed without much fight. Maybe it might be because the one who gave her that name was Kiana. Moreover, the thing she hates the most is calling her a coward.

"Give me that. I am not like that cowardly host of mine," she grabbed the glass from Theresa's hand and gulped it down in one go. "There! Happy now?" she glared at the white hair loli. "Wait… this is surprisingly good!" and she didn't know something had awoken inside her.

After that, it was Urien's turn to groan. He had to look as the Herrscher used his girlfriend's body to flirt with another girl. But he didn't do anything right now as if something happened, it would be Mei's body that gets hurt, and he doesn't want that.

Moreover, he has a feeling that the Herrscher doesn't like him. Maybe it was because he cucked her when he decided to go out with Mei? And is that why she was trying to cuck him using his girlfriend's body?

That Herrscher is someone who will use force if he goes and tells her. And he'll hurt Mei when he returns the blow. He also tried to talk with Mei, but even she couldn't tell Herrscher not to do it. So, his only choice is to let her do whatever she wants.

Then Fu Hua suddenly stands up and takes Kiana with her for the mission. With a grin on his face, Urien looks at Raiden with a cheeky smile. Again, she tried to cuck Urien but too bad for her; she was cockblocked by Fu Hua this time.

*Beep!* *Beep!*

His phone suddenly rang. Looking at the message, he noticed that it was a new mission issued by Schicksal HQ.

"Sorry, guys! It was from HQ. We'll be going now," Standing up, he urged Kyuushou to do the same.

"Take care, Urien!" Theresa sent them off with a smile on her face.

"Tch…," came from Raiden.

"We'll drink more for you," Himeko said as she held a can of beer in her hand.

Looking at the chaotic scene, Urien smiles. "We're off!" It is nice to have someone or somewhere to come back to.

Wow, it has been two weeks since I've last updated this story. I have many ideas to write this, but my body and mind refused to open Google Docs. So, I did something everyone else did. I went and played Trails in the Sky.

And I mistook Mei's age in one of my previous chapters. I've fixed it now.

And thank you, Ki Ki, for the fantastic illustration of chibi Urien. This is Urien before he gets back his memories of the Evil Lord wannabe, and things get chaotic.

Spoiler

[collapse]

15