Family
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I miss my mom, I miss pochi; my dog, I miss the smell of flowers my mom brought home"

CHAPTER 1: Family

'Am I alive?'

A bright light greeted my eyes. I confused it for my bright pc screen which was the brightest stuff in my dark cramped room. 

I open my eyes that shut itself once more to see a ceiling I don't recognize. I turn my head, for some reason my mother's cheerful face that i had never got a chance to see etched my eyes far brighter than the first flash. My heart aches once more and for the first time in 15 years, i finally cry and cry and cry.

'eh? I can't stop my tears. ehh?? why?, I held my promise for 15 years now, how can i just-

This is the second time i cried already, in that sea too but unlike back then my tears aren't hidden by the sea and they overflow my puffy eyes. It is then when i bring my hands to wipe the tears that I notice it.

'WHA- WA- WHAT? Why is my hands-"

I panic seeing my small healthy and stubby hands, and it is at this very moment i realized i was a infant .(

:It is at this moment he realised he f'ed up) 

and now that I see it, The woman holding me has pretty long ears and looks very young than i remember my mother to be.

'Is- is this a reincarnation?? wait  a second... can i even talk?'

"moddar"

It seems I can speak even if i am an infant. The pronunciation is messed up because I never did have to talk in my previous life. It doesn't seem that I was reincarnated as a newborn, but rather an infant which is ideal for me but Wait a second, do I still have to be brea-

The woman as if reading my thoughts exposed her breasts to breast feed me. It was probably because she saw me crying but the timing is awful. I am reluctant to be breastfed at my age (34) but I wont grow healthy without the milk so I forced myself to.

'Human milk is something else!!'

it taste similar to cow milk but there is a peculiar taste to it. I don't think I should be having these thought.

It seems my father isn't home at the moment and i was carried out of my cradle because i was crying before i reincarnated. When i finished with the embarrassing stuff like checking if i had shat on my loin but I hadn't luckily.

'phew', I sighed a relief. As i was breathing a relief, I felt something warm flowing on my lower body.

'Damn you, can you read my thoughts or something?"

"yes?" [mom]

'What the actual ..., then does it mean that she already  knows  I am reincarnated?"

"yes" [mom]

'....'

I am super red, thinking of all the things i thought of her made me want to bury myself in a corner. The first thing I had to show my mother was this self, i want to kil-.  I am jolted by the word 'kill'. It made me remember my past life.

"yes, I will be right there. What about the baby?" [mom]

ah she seems like she was calling someone. 

'Without a phone???'

I would rationalize it as some kind of isekai sorcery but wtf, talking without a phone? Do you even need internet in this world? In any case, the woman seems rather rushed, what kind of conversation did she have on the phone?

 

0