Alpha x Alpha Twisted Romance (2)
101 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Long didn’t have many things to clear before his new roommate moved in. The dragon god spirit actually entered the academy with nothing but the clothes on his back. There wasn’t anything he could bring over from his palace anyway seeing as he hated everything that reminded him of his past. He wanted to forget about it by idling his days for the next five years which led to the horribly minimalistic lifestyle.

On the other hand, Ruo Han had some troubles fitting everything into a physical suitcase. The cultivator ended up using several dimensional storage rings to fit the rest of his hobby equipment before he moved into his new room.

The cultivator was nervous for many reasons. He didn’t know if the principal knew that he had his eye on Shen Long for the longest time but he wasn’t going to pass such an opportunity. Ever since the test result showed that he was an alpha, Ruo Han’s hopes had been dashed. He didn’t think that there was any chance for his one-sided love to blossom with their circumstances. Shen Long might not remember it but a very long time ago, they met once when he was just a novice. Ever since that encounter, Ruo Han worked hard to bridge the gap between god and mortal.

The cultivator couldn’t understand why Shen Long would change so much in the last two hundred years. When he first met Shen Long, the dragon god spirit was kind beyond belief. His eyes were warm and his aura shone brightly. When they met again in the academy, Ruo Han was startled to see the shocking scar over his right eye. The warm glow that he remembered also vanished along with the smile he’d fallen for. The dragon god spirit indulged in debauchery and was full of malice. Ruo Han couldn’t see a sliver of who the man he’d fallen for anywhere. It was as if the darkness had completely consumed Shen Long and Ruo Han became very frightened.

The chance finally came after Shen Long was taken away to be punished for his cruel deeds. Even so, Ruo Han harboured hopes that perhaps Shen Long would come to his senses after the powerful archmage dispelled the demon within. He volunteered quickly when Asahina was asking around the alpha dormitories to see if anyone was willing to put up with Shen Long as a roommate and report his actions to the principal. Needless to say, not many were keen as Shen Long was notorious for his violent tendencies. Nobody was crazy enough to room with someone who could murder you in your sleep. Ruo Han got the position easily.

“All the best,” Carlos waved lazily from his bed, not looking up from the porn magazine he was reading.

Ruo Han sighed. The cheetah werebeast never changed. Thankfully, his days of listening to his roommate rub one out in the bathroom were finally over. Carlos wasn’t a bad person, he was simply sleazy.

The cultivator stopped outside Shen Long’s room, hesitating. Should he knock before entering or simply use the key he was given? After hesitating for a while, he decided to simply enter the room using the key he was given. If they were going to be roommates for a while, it was better to appear casual so that they can get along better.

Inside the room, Shen Long didn’t understand what his new roommate was doing. He sensed the man standing outside his door for a long time doing nothing. That was strange. Shouldn’t Ruo Han be making himself home already? According to Amanda’s instruction, his new roommate was the one in charge. He had no say in whatever they did so why were they acting so polite?

The nostalgic scent of flowers and sandalwood filled the room when Ruo Han finally made his appearance. Shen Long wrinkled his nose. Even with his senses dulled in his human hybrid form, he still had a far better sense of smell than humans. Ruo Han’s scent reminded him too much of the mortal realm that he grew to hate and an unexplainable rage boiled within him.

“You stink,” he told the cultivator who had just entered.

Ruo Han didn’t have time to put his things down or put away his belongings when he was rudely insulted. Instead of taking offence, the cultivator simply ignored Shen Long and continued to do his things. Ignoring the dragon god spirit, Ruo Han tidied his side of the room as Shen Long watched him like a hawk.

This human was good. He showed no weakness or openings and Shen Long felt uneasy. There wasn’t a way to read Ruo Han’s expression and Shen Long didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He couldn’t trust omegas or humans. They were all filthy liars. This roommate would be no exception.

With a kick, Shen Long toppled the carefully arranged books that Ruo Han placed on his desk. The action was a provocation and Shen Long wanted to see how far Ruo Han would remain impassive.

When his books fell, Ruo Han sighed inwardly. For a dragon god spirit, he sure was childish. He heard from Asahina that Shen Long would be trouble but he didn’t expect to be dealing with such childish nuisance. He didn’t really mind it if it made Shen Long feel better. In fact, it was cute that this was what the dragon god spirit chose to do in order to receive some attention.

Shen Long grit his teeth when Ruo Han simply bent down to pick his fallen books up and rearrange them on his desk. Name-calling didn’t work. Harassing him didn’t work. What was next? Threatening?

Ruo Han was busy folding his clothes when Shen Long snatched them from his arms and threw it to the other side of the room, leaning in with a knee in between Ruo Han’s legs as he grabbed the cultivator’s collar.

“Listen here, shithead. Stop ignoring me! I’m going to fucking kill you, do you understand?”

That should do it! If Ruo Han was intimidated by him, Shen Long would get away with it. He was going to hunt for omegas to feed on and nobody can stop him. One stupid roommate guardian won’t stop him if he doesn’t snitch. Shen Long wasn’t willing to starve just because his powers were sealed. Amanda can’t stop him from messing around with omegas.

Instead of cowering in fear, the cultivator looked unimpressed. His steely eyes made Shen Long rethink his actions but he wasn’t given any.

Ruo Han didn’t think that Shen Long would come on so strongly when it came to domination. Sure, this might be the dragon god spirit’s territory but was there a need to assert such power? If a fight was what Shen Long wanted, who was Ruo Han to deny him?

In a smooth move, the cultivator flipped their positions and pinned Shen Long beneath him. 

Shen Long was stunned when his world was flipped upside down. His human body was too weak and he failed to escape Ruo Han’s strong grip. Slightly panicked, he laughed nervously and tried to talk his way out. Who would have thought that a feminine-looking man would be so strong? As expected of an alpha said to be on par with the sickly vampire.

“W-wait! Why are you so serious? I was only going to scare you into not telling on me…”

Ruo Han narrowed his eyes. “Tell on what? What are you planning to do?”

Shen Long grinned and Ruo Han tried not to blush.

“Omega hunting of course! I need to feed on life force just like how vampires need to drink blood.”

When Ruo Han heard this, his expression darkened. By hunting, Shen Long intended to sleep with other omegas again. The cultivator gave in to the green demon within and decided to use a talisman with a strange seal from his secret stash on the startled dragon god spirit.

Outraged by Ruo Han’s impudence and confused about the spell, Shen Long demanded an explanation.

“I cannot allow you to harm other omegas,” he said self-righteously. “The principal made us roommates for a reason. If you need life force, I will take care of that for you. That spell doesn’t allow you to find release from anyone else’s touch without my contact.”

When Shen Long heard that, he laughed and refused to believe it. Ruo Han didn’t continue to pursue the matter. In a few days, Shen Long would come to understand what it truly meant to be blue-balled.

Not wanting to deal with the crazy cultivator for much longer, Shen Long decided to take a bath. The room stank so badly of the mortal realm that he needed a break from it.

After stripping down, the dragon god was quick to realise a new addition on his body. There was a seal tattooed just above his golden pubes and while he didn’t recognise it, there was no mistaking the spell.

“That damned cultivator…”

2