Positions (7)
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a slightly better mood today, Carlos didn’t really care about waiting up for Wilson as he made his way to the cafeteria. The lone wolf told him that he didn’t have to keep the toy inside him or do any of that weird shit. Maybe the tightwad changed his mind and was giving him a day off? Whichever the case, Carlos wasn’t going to question his good fortune.

After a good lunch, Carlos headed back to the dormitory, still a little too afraid to defy his watcher. However, even as dinner rolled by, Wilson was nowhere in sight. That got the cheetah wondering where the persistent bastard went. Was he actually trying to avoid Carlos after what happened yesterday?

“It can’t be, right?” Carlos laughed. 

To think that Wilson had such a childish side. He wanted to believe that the lone wolf was a more cruel person. It was easier to hate him that way. However, if he started to show some vulnerability and kindness, Carlos was going to misunderstand that.

Just as Carlos was deciding if he should get dinner or wait for his roommate, Wilson entered.

“Just in time!” the werecat leapt to his feet. “Let’s get dinner before the cafeteria closes!”

Wilson had to drag Carlos back inside and threw him on the bed. “No need,” the wolf explained and placed the packed food on their desks. “I bought some back.”

Carlos took a look at what Wilson got for them and raised a brow. “Never thought of you as a fast-food type.”

The werewolf snorted. “Once in a while, this is fine. Besides, it would be easier for you to eat burgers and finger food instead of something that needs a lot of chewing.”

The werecat paused. Was he seriously worried over such a small cut? The genuine concern made Carlos soft on the inside. Despite being a very strict watcher with unreasonable demands, Wilson’s sense of responsibility wasn’t something Carlos hated. In fact, the feeling of being taken care of by someone so completely made Carlos relax a little. He felt more comfortable with Wilson ever since they started the strange bet. Perhaps it was when he knew Wilson would never deliberately put him in any danger. Perhaps it was because Wilson showed Carlos that he could be trusted and didn’t place any kind of expectations on him. Carlos hated expectations and responsibilities.

The burger was great, and Carlos finished it quickly. He didn’t know what to expect now that Wilson was back. Surely, they would get naked and move on to some other strange fetish tonight. Carlos didn’t know what else Wilson could do. Ever since they started the punishments and bet, Carlos found out just how lacking his knowledge about sex was.

“Are we not doing it today?” Carlos asked as Wilson cleaned up. The werecat had his top removed, and Wilson couldn’t help but check the perky nipples. Despite not going all the way through with what he wanted yesterday, Carlos was developing nicely.

“We are. You can keep the top on tonight but remove your bottom. If you can agree to behave well, I will not use restraints tonight.”

Surprised that he even had a choice, Carlos wondered what kind of devil was possessing Wilson’s body. Compared to the usual roommate he knew, the watcher appeared somewhat lenient tonight. It was somewhat creepy.

“You’re letting me decide?”

The question hung in the air for a while, and Wilson nodded. He spent the whole day running errands but also thinking about how he treated Carlos. After much hesitation, he decided that he would let Carlos decide when he wanted to use the safety word without a limit on the condition that they were going to pause the scene to talk it out but not completely stop.

“Yes,” Wilson confirmed. “We’ll discuss it before the scene starts. Also, you get to use the safe word during our scenes. I’m changing it to a time-out safe word that has no usage limit. When you feel too overwhelmed, you can use it, and I will pause the scene to check on your emotional stability to proceed from there.”

Hearing that he now had more control over the situation, Carlos felt slightly hesitant. Didn’t Wilson hate him? Wasn’t doing all those things to him merely to embarrass him and show him who the boss was?

“I don’t get it,” he told the werewolf. “Why are you giving me rights? Don’t you hate me?”

This time, it was Wilson who was confused. “When did I say I hated you?”

The werecat snorted and pointed at Wilson. “You’re a wolf. I’m a cat. We naturally dislike each other. Didn’t you get dumped with watcher duty with me against your will?”

It was the truth, and Wilson couldn’t deny it. Initially, he hated Carlos because he thought this privileged problem kid was the same as every other alpha. Not many alphas got along with him, and Wilson’s previous roommate didn’t want him around. It was why Wilson took up the watcher’s duty to change rooms when Preeta suggested it. Other than Prince Syris and Ruo Han, Wilson didn’t interact with anyone else. He thought that Carlos would be the same as everyone else, but the werecat defied expectations. He hissed, howled and scratched, trying to fight against Wilson, confronting him directly instead.

“I volunteered for the duty,” Wilson said eventually, and Carlos blinked.

“Why?”

Seeing that they would be talking for a while, Wilson sat down on Carlos’ bed. “You really want to know?”

Carlos thought about it. This had to be the most that Wilson was willing to speak to him without commanding him to do something. Of course, he wanted to know!

When Wilson shared how he was passively hated by the other alphas, Carlos wasn’t surprised. Almost everybody knew about his bloody past, but nobody really bothered to find out. It was better to avoid troublesome things and focus on making benefits. However, when Wilson told him about what he had in mind when coming to the Academy, Carlos didn’t see it coming.

“You mean you paid Amanda a bribe to get accepted?”

Wilson chuckled. “You can say that. Or you can see it as a mutually beneficial trade. I’m looking for an omega mate to repopulate my clan. At the same time, I’m on the lookout for someone who can match my play standards. This and that are two very different things. I didn’t think I’d be able to find a partner like you here. Your second gender is surprising, but I don’t think it’s too much of a problem. All it takes is a little more effort, but you have the potential to be my Luna.”

Hearing how Wilson spoke as if everything had been decided made Carlos mad.

“Who's going to be your Luna?!”

Wilson smirked and pulled Carlos in for a deep kiss until Carlos pushed him away with a heavy blush.

“I think we both know the answer. Think about it. It’s not that bad. I’m rich, smart and good in bed. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to with me or inherit your clan. Mutually beneficial, right?”

Carlos paused. It sounded like a good deal. However, a deal this good usually meant that there was a catch. “What about repopulating your clan?”

Wilson waved his hand. “That’s a job for an omega. I just need pups. They don’t have to come from you. I don’t need or want you to go for a second gender change. You’re good the way you are.”

Those words again! Carlos didn’t know how to react, but something about Wilson’s honest words made him happy. If this wolf could accept him as who he was, the lazy, selfish and troublemaking werecat, it would be like a dream come true.

“What’s the catch?” Carlos asked. It still sounded too good to be true.

Wilson looked at Carlos for a long time. “Apart from serving me in bed and allowing me to spoil you rotten, you occasionally accompany me to clan events as my Luna. That’s all. You can decide what else you want to do. However, wolves are very possessive by nature. You need to cut off contact with all other play buddies.”

Carlos laughed. “Only if you can satisfy me.”

No further words were needed as they hurried to get undressed. Carlos decided that he didn’t want to be restrained tonight when he heard that Wilson wanted to train his bottom.

“As long as you don’t make it hurt, I won’t use the safe word,” he told Wilson, who nodded.

===

Full smut chapter (4k words) available only on Pa+reon. Includes rimming and fingering.

===

Breathing hard and cuddling to enjoy the afterglow of such a fulfilling high, Wilson thought about it. Carlos had more to that playboy personality, and he wanted to know more.

On the other hand, Carlos didn’t know what he was doing anymore. A proud alpha like him was willingly getting fingered, and the worst part was how he enjoyed it.

No, he decided. Carlos no longer wanted to continue playing to Wilson’s tune. The wolf didn’t make sense anyway. Who has ever heard of a Luna who couldn’t birth children? He didn’t want any of that.

“Shall we shower?” Wilson asked once they regained their breaths. His question effectively interrupted all the complicated thoughts in Carlos’ brain.

“Sure,” the cheetah agreed. 

Now that they calmed down, he was starting to feel sticky and sore. However, his bottom still throbbed hotly, and Carlos grimaced. He didn't know if he could walk, but that worry flew out of the window when Wilson took the initiative to wipe them both down with some wet towels before helping Carlos get dressed.

“It’s late. There should be nobody. I’ll carry you.”

Carlos didn’t have time to reject his offer and was already out of the room in Wilson’s arms. Too tired to argue and also secretly enjoying being taken care of, Carlos only weakly complained and threatened to scratch Wilson’s eyes out if the werewolf ever dropped him.

Wilson chuckled at the cute threat. “Sure,” he told Carlos. “You can have my eye if I ever drop you.”

The response made Carlos pause in surprise. Whatever he thought the wolf would say in response, he wasn’t expecting such an answer. Slightly embarrassed by it, Carlos pretended to sleep and rested his head against Wilson’s chest, listening to that strong heartbeat.

0