Positions (14)
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finding an omega partner who could satisfy his needs was proving more difficult than Carlos initially thought. After that confrontation and agreement, Carlos gave Wilson a list of names for his usual fuck buddies. The werewolf didn’t comment about the number of names on that list. Carlos was also slightly embarrassed to count them as they were well into the double digits.

“Just so you know, I don’t sleep with everyone very often,” he said, and Wilson nodded. He didn’t ask further about the details of Carlos’ complicated relationship with these omegas. However, he asked something the werecat didn’t see coming.

“Is Rusty not one of your bed partners?”

Carlos blinked. That rabbit omega boy who was said to charge exorbitant fees for his services?

“He and I don’t talk. Besides, there’s always that kind of air around him, you know? One that makes him slightly unapproachable. He looks at me as if he hates my very existence even when we both sleep around a lot. Guess he doesn’t do it for the same reasons I do.”

Wilson nodded. He did some research about Rusty and the bunny boy’s family situation. All the people who slept with Rusty claimed that he was a paid whore, a convenient hole to fuck, and Rusty didn’t charge cheap. Hence, the only kind of people he does business with are those who could afford to pay him well. There weren’t any limits to what they could do to him as long as they paid the price. In fact, the bunny boy was so well-sought after that his clients started a Rusty Protection Service and blacklist anyone the omega doesn’t like.

“Do you hate him?” the werewolf asked. If there was one omega that would fit the criteria of working his way into his and Carlos’ relationship, Wilson thought Rusty was the best candidate. 

The bunny boy was very level-headed. He was a very rational person who knew how to separate his body from his mind. After looking into Rusty’s background, Wilson understood that this omega was as ambitious, if not more, than any alpha. The bunny omega might look timid and weak, but he was the complete opposite. Powerful alphas like Shen Long liked him for his attitude. He wouldn’t hesitate to milk anyone of cash and manipulate people to his advantage, including blackmailing them. The boy was also straightforward and cold-hearted. It probably had something to do with providing for his ever-growing loving but less intelligent family.

Carlos shook his head. “Not really. However, I don’t think we’re very compatible. The Chavez family would also not like it if I asked for money. They didn’t want me to attend the academy, but I signed myself up and left before they could stop me. My sister and family helped, which I am grateful for. However, I can’t help but worry about them a little. Five years is a short time for werebeasts like us. However, for my family and sister, anything could happen in five years.”

Wilson smirked. Despite his appearances, Carlos was still quite the softie inside. He wanted to say that he already told Amanda about his plans and made arrangements to lend Carlos’ family a hand from behind the scenes. However, until Carlos formally acknowledges them as mates, he wouldn’t let the cheetah know.

“I understand,” Wilson said, and they never brought it up again.

Presently, Carlos was having difficulty cumming even after fucking with so many different partners. He wanted something more. Each time he arranged a session with someone else, Carlos felt as if something important was missing. It was too lacking when compared to how Wilson fucked him.

“Dammit!” Carlos hissed as he pulled out. His partner fainted from how rough Carlos was, and the cheetah felt honestly bad for losing control. However, he was in a state of frustration that he could get hard, but halfway through, he just wasn’t able to find release no matter how hard he fucked.

“It’s his fault,” he trembled. “It’s all his fault!”

Remembering how Wilson touched him, teased him and fucked him, Carlos eventually came after shoving fingers up his rear. It was the only way he could be satisfied, and Carlos couldn’t understand what was happening. His body wanted to be fucked by Wilson, but his mind wanted to dominate an omega. This conflicting desire drove him insane, and Carlos quickly wiped the evidence of his deed before leaving the omega a tip and an apology note. He had a werewolf to confront.

Wilson was minding his own business when the door slammed open. Carlos had an urgent look on his face as he stormed over, kicking the door shut and locking it. Before Wilson could find out what was wrong, Carlos had taken his tongue by force and joined their breaths.

Pleasantly surprised by Carlos’ initiative, Wilson blinked. “Is it my birthday?”

Carlos looked at his watcher and wondered what it was about him that was so addictive. He ran his hands all over Wilson as if it was his first time seeing everything up close, and he wanted more. However, the guilt inside him made Carlos unable to enjoy the familiar touch. His expression contorted when Wilson lovingly ran his hands up Carlos’ shirt, and the werecat stopped him.

“I’m sorry,” Carlos breathed, close to tears. “I don’t know why, but I can’t do this.”

“Do what?” Wilson asked carefully. 

It was scary to see the werecat dry sob with a panicked kind of expression. For some reason, Wilson was reminded of an omega partner in his past who experienced a sub-drop during play. He quickly wrapped his arms around the werecat and held him tight, showing that he was there for him physically and emotionally.

Carlos slowly spilt everything in his heart in fragmented pieces. Wilson found it hard to follow what Carlos was saying and tried his best to piece everything together. As if the cup had overflowed, Carlos couldn’t stop once he started. He knew he wasn’t making much sense, but the words just kept coming.

Wilson simply patted his distraught roommate and listened. He slowly manoeuvred Carlos to his bed so that they could get comfortable talking about it. At first, the thoughts had no link. However, when Carlos mentioned things about his sexual experiences with the omegas he usually slept with and his instability to recreate what he was once familiar with, a small sly smile made his lips quirk.

“It’s not uncommon,” he told Carlos, who looked at him strangely. What was this man saying?

“You’re unfamiliar with the world of BDSM, but there is a term for people like you who have preferences to dominate and submit at the same time. Much like how ambiverts are the hybrid of extroverts and introverts, there is a term for those who need domination and submission. They’re called switches.”

Hearing the new term, Carlos calmed down a little and thought about it. Things started to make more sense after Wilson explained the concept of a switch in a play. The way Wilson explained it made it sound as if what he was experiencing was completely normal and acceptable.

“Does that mean I’m still an alpha?” he asked innocently, and Wilson coughed to hide his laugh. Carlos can be cute at times.

“Yes, you’re definitely an alpha. A person’s gender isn’t defined by their sexual tendencies. However, I still don’t like the idea of you sleeping with so many different partners, even if you have needs.”

Carlos paused. That’s right. This werewolf liked him enough to want him as his Luna. Carlos hasn’t responded to those feelings. However, he was curious about how things would work if he accepted. Getting told that his sexual preferences didn’t define who he was lifted a huge weight from Carlos’ shoulders.

“What do I do then?” he asked. “I can’t always bottom. I want to top as well, and you need to find someone to expand your clan.”

Wilson nuzzled Carlos and thought about how he should phrase this. He didn’t want to come across as too pushy, even though he might have manipulated Carlos subtly into this direction. A wolf on a hunt never corners his prey too early. If he wanted to win over this elusive wild cat, he had to play the long game.

“We can look into inviting someone else into our relationship long-term if you’d like. However, I’d prefer to keep this three-way relationship exclusive. I’m a wolf, and we value loyalty. Cheating is forbidden.”

Carlos hummed. He didn’t hate the idea of having another person in their relationship. It might be odd for anyone to say they have two partners in a committed relationship, but it might be better than having an open relationship. Wilson was a possessive person by nature. He was somewhat surprised at how understanding Wilson was when Carlos came back home smelling like a different partner almost every other night. The werewolf should be at his limits by now. Yet, he was still willing to compromise.

“Who do you have in mind?” Carlos asked. “I think it would be better to get an omega into this relationship.”

When Wilson didn’t reply at once, Carlos looked up to see soulful eyes boring into his.

“I-I didn’t mean it in that kind of way!” he quickly corrected himself before Wilson could misunderstand. “I just thought that it would be nice if the new partner was on omega so that you can repopulate your clan. That way, we don’t have to find someone else, and they can also participate in our plays. It’s easier to be more familiar with someone who is part of the deal.”

Wilson soared when he heard that Carlos was thinking about him and their future together. However, he couldn’t agree too hastily. After all, the candidate in mind was a busy person, and Wilson wasn’t able to approach them to discuss the deal before Carlos brought this up. The cheetah broke down sooner than he expected.

“Alright, let’s do it as you say. Do you have anyone in mind? Any criteria? Anyone you don’t want to consider?”

Carlos thought about it and laid some conditions. “The omega must be someone who doesn’t tell our secrets. I don’t want to be known as the alpha who bottomed. There are a lot of narrow-minded people. The omega must also be someone who is capable of getting pregnant and will want to get pregnant for the sake of repopulating your clan.”

These criteria weren’t hard to agree with. In fact, Wilson was thinking of it somewhere along the same lines.

“Do you have any names in mind we can discuss over?”

Carlos thought about the list of names he submitted to Wilson not too long ago and frowned. Those omegas were loose-lipped. None of them could be trusted, and he frowned.

“Don’t worry about it,” Wilson said and hugged Carlos. “If you have anyone in mind, let’s discuss it. There’s nothing you can’t talk to me about. I’ll also search for a suitable partner to consult with you. We will only accept them if we both like them.”

Touched by Wilson’s consideration and open-mindedness, Carlos relaxed into his embrace. Maybe it would be alright to trust this person. He didn’t have to shoulder everything alone now. He had someone he could rely on.

After a while, Wilson heard light snoring and sighed. He was looking forward to some sexy time after making up with Carlos, but the werecat was in a worse condition than he thought if he fell asleep this easily. His unguarded and defenceless face made Wilson feel helpless.

“Good night,” he kissed Carlos on the forehead and tucked him into bed before snuggling together. Carlos might hiss at him when he found out that they slept together again when he woke up tomorrow, but for now, Wilson didn’t care about the consequences. It had been way too long since they had any form of contact, and he was touch starved.

0