Positions (17)
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was slightly tricky to find a decent venue for the two alphas and one omega to meet up and discuss the terms of their three-way relationship. Eventually, they managed to discuss with Floopy and Prince Syris to borrow the music room. Prince Syris wished them luck and left the keys with Wilson.

“Don’t forget to return them and no nasty stuff. Floopy and I will be using it to rehearse tonight.”

“I won’t,” Wilson promised and took the keys. Carlos and Rusty stood side by side awkwardly behind Wilson, and the werewolf ushered them in.

The music room was cosy, but there weren’t many places to sit around. Wilson dragged the piano chair over, a drum stool and a recording stool before borrowing the music stand as a table to go through the contract terms. Carlos took a look at the chairs and decided that it might be better for Rusty to sit on the recording stool as it was the tallest. He took the drummer stool, and Wilson made do with the piano chair.

“Will you pay attention?” Wilson sighed when Carlos immediately started to get distracted, twirling around on his drummer’s stool.

Rusty hopped onto the recording stool and waited, but his nose twitched twice before sneezing. Wilson looked at his two future partners and felt slightly helpless. It was better for them to confirm the terms, sign the document and get out of here before someone gets hurt or something gets broken. He was certain of it. Carlos was already tapping the crash cymbals nearby with his claw, and Rusty’s sneezing became louder.

“Here is the contract. You’ve both read it before. Is there anything you’d like to confirm with each other before we sign it officially?”

Carlos turned back to face the other two. Rusty couldn’t stop sneezing, so he covered his nose and breathed through his mouth. They looked at each other, and Wilson felt slightly uneasy when nobody spoke. 

“You,” Carlos finally broke the silence. “Are you alright with all the terms?”

Rusty didn’t mind the slight edge in Carlos’ voice. He simply nodded. “Those are Wilson’s terms. I accept them all. What about you? Do you have any terms you’d like to add for me?”

Carlos thought about it and looked through Wilson’s terms. His agreement with Wilson was very different from this contract. Although Wilson told Carlos what the contract with Rusty included, Carlos still couldn’t understand most of the terms. They were too complicated. In the end, he gave up and stared at the bunny. There were only a few questions he wanted to ask before accepting Rusty as Wilson’s official mate.

“Once you accept to be part of our relationship, will you still sleep with others outside?”

Rusty shook his head. “There is no longer a need. I can earn more sleeping with you and Wilson.”

Carlos blushed when he heard that. He remembered what he told Wilson about needing to satisfy his alpha instincts to dominate. The same would apply to him. Once Rusty was part of their three-way relationship, he wouldn’t seek other partners outside.

“But what about falling in love?” Carlos asked. “What if you found someone your fated mate after you signed the agreement?”

Rusty raised a brow. “I don’t believe in it. However, if that happens then, the contract becomes invalid. It’s going to be something Wilson has to talk to my future partner about.”

That made sense. The agreements weren’t fixed in stone. Wilson explained before how preferences can change over time. Today’s hard limit can be tomorrow’s soft limit.

“You’re also not allowed to tell anyone about our relationship and who bottoms,” Carlos insisted. “I don’t want to be known as the alpha who bottoms.”

Rusty smirked and sneezed again. “That’s fine. I’m not paid enough to talk. However, in return, please give me protection. My clients will definitely come after me once I stop taking calls.”

There was no problem there as Wilson already included that in the contract. Carlos asked Wilson a few questions to clarify what some terms meant and was somewhat satisfied.

“If the Chavez House requires heirs, can you also help me with it?”

Rusty blinked and looked at Wilson. “Aren’t the Wolfe and Chavez clan going to merge through your partnership?”

Carlos blinked. “It doesn’t work that way. The Chavez House is in a very complicated situation. I want my sister to take over as the head, but we also want to keep the family name. They need to have my blood and be an alpha male. It’s the stupid rule of the clan.”

The omega boy nodded. He didn’t mind it all that much, although he was still very worried about the mating process between a werecat and a werewolf. Wilson said that he had a knot, and while Rusty could still cope with that, he wasn’t so sure about sleeping with a werecat.

“I’m sorry to ask this, but will it hurt if you need to impregnate me? I heard that all cats have spikes when they are erect.”

Carlos blinked then laughed. “No, not when we’re werebeasts in hybrid forms. I don’t know what’s wrong with the werewolves. They still have knots even in their hybrid form.”

Wilson took that personally and spanked the mischievous werecat, making Carlos yelp and jump from his stool. Rusty had a small smile when he saw their actions. Carlos hissed and scowled at Wilson, who simply ignored him.

“Alright, we will add those terms in the annexe. For now, we should see Amanda and get both of you registered as part of my clan.”

Carlos stopped his bitching when Wilson said that they were going to register. He blushed deeply. There was no real need to register anyone as a werewolf alpha’s Luna, but Wilson wanted to make it official with one of the most powerful archmages as a witness to the process since he wasn’t ready to be marked.

Rusty touched his collar at his neck and wondered how the mating mark between two people would work. Dr Iason said that it was possible and that he was also compatible with Carlos, but Rusty didn’t know what would happen when he went into heat with two alphas.

They left the music room, and Wilson locked it up. 

“Let’s drop by the greenhouse before we see Amanda,” he told them. 

Carlos and Rusty simply tagged along in an awkward silence behind him, Rusty with his red nose and Carlos touching tails with Wilson.

1