Positions (18)
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Wilson said that the additional terms would be added to the annexe, Carlos and Rusty didn’t think they would do it in the principal’s office. Wilson wasn’t the one in a hurry to have the papers signed, Amanda was, and all three students watched as Asahina smacked the archmage with her clipboard for hindering her progress.

The odd relationship between the principal and secretary made Rusty pause. However, he didn’t think too much. After all, it was only possible for him to attend this school after receiving the principal’s scholarship. His parents applied it for him secretly when they heard about it. Rusty was always smarter than anyone else in his family, and it was a shame that they were too poor to afford him any education. With the golden opportunity in front of them, Rusty could not refuse. He thought that coming here was a good way to make money while studying, but he turned out to catch a shark instead of a fish.

“It’s done,” Asahina said and passed the amended contract for all three boys to read while Amanda nursed her sore arm. Asahina was merciless and did not take getting groped too well by her boss.

Carlos was satisfied with the additional conditions. However, there was something he didn’t understand.

“What’s this last clause? I don’t remember anything about it.”

Wilson looked at the last line then back at Asahina. “Insurance against custody rights and family drama?”

Asahina nodded. “The principal vouches for this relationship under her name. Once you’re an alumnus of Time Cross Academy, you may use her name to protect your relationship. Anyone who attempts to kill a child named after Lucifer will be hunted without mercy. The same rights extend to Rusty and his family.”

Amanda looked pleased with herself, and Rusty looked at the paper. Wilson and Carlos signed on it very quickly, but he hesitated.

“How will mating work with two alphas?” he asked. “A mate’s mark will not be broken. Even if I signed this contract, it could not be official unless I have a mark.”

Carlos raised a brow. Did he still have to think? Of course, he would be getting bitten by Wilson!

“Oh, don’t worry about that. You don’t need proof of mating in this relationship. Once the contract is signed, the magic will activate to create permanent proof in the form of a tattoo imbued with my mana signature.”

Well, wasn’t that convenient? None of them thought it would be possible and Rusty looked slightly relieved that he didn’t need to suffer twice or any rejection from having two alphas fight over claim on him.

After Rusty penned his signature on the contract, the document burst into flames, and a searing pain that lasted briefly appeared on Rusty’s neck. Carlos found a mark on the inner side of his left wrist and Wilson on his right wrist. Amanda squealed internally and was about to tell Asahina about it when her secretary shot her a cold glare, silencing the overly excited archmage.

Squishing the excitement of having her very first throuple, Amanda gave them the key to their special room. Although school rules stated that only registered mates can enter the special dormitory, Carlos was given the clearance to live there permanently. Rusty was also allowed to maintain his room in the omega dormitory because he was only a registered contract mate. Wilson liked the arrangement and asked if he could make some modifications to the room.

“As long as you can revert it to the default arrangement before you graduate, I don’t care if it turns into a dungeon.”

Amanda’s carefree answer made Wilson smirk, and Carlos couldn’t help but be a little nervous. What was this werewolf planning?

Rusty didn’t care. He was happy with the arrangement and happier when Wilson told him to check the amount he just transferred.

“I received the money,” he thanked Wilson. “Please let me know when you require me in any of your plays. I shall return to classes now.”

Nobody stopped him, and Asashina opened the door to usher the throuple out. Carlos and Wilson decided to start packing up and moving to their new room at once. Wilson reached for Carlos’ hands and linked them without looking at the werecat on their way back. The sweet gesture made the insecurities in Carlos fade. The tattoo on his wrist reminded him of their new relationship status. His heart skipped three beats, thinking about what this meant.

For years, the world scorned Wilson as the lone wolf who didn’t deserve to live. After killing his family and getting exiled from the clan, his inner wolf continued to howl from loneliness at not feeling his bonds with his pack. Any lesser alpha would not have withstood this intense emotional distress for years. They would have turned crazy and feral with time. Wilson thought he would end up the same as them, but thankfully, Amanda was right. He managed to find his clan within the Academy, and now, his pack grew by two.

The feeling of finally having a pack was indescribable. If he didn’t have Carlos beside him, Wilson might have transformed and howled. He could feel what his pack members were feeling through the newly forged bond. As he wasn’t used to this feeling for many years, Wilson was highly sensitive and overly in tune with everything they felt at the moment.

Carlos’ excitement, nervousness and a tinge of fear hit him like a brick wall. The bond between an alpha and his Luna was the strongest, and the thoughts milling around in Carlos’ head made Wilson slightly dizzy.

On the other hand, there was barely anything from Rusty’s side. Wilson thought the hare werebeast would be happier, but he didn’t have too much of a reaction compared to Carlos. If anything, there was only a tranquil inner peace that contrasted Carlos’ hyperactive feelings. Wilson felt a sense of relief and a tinge of gratitude from Rusty’s side but nothing more. That only made Wilson more convinced that he chose the right person to be part of their three-way relationship.

Relishing in this warmth, Wilson and Carlos returned to their room to start packing. They were finally at the start of their happy ending.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

Author’s Note: We finally reached the end! If you want to see all the bonus scenes including sexy times for this throuple in actual 3P action, head over to my P@+re0N.

I will also be including the following bonus side stories for subscribers:

Amanda x Asahina

Yang Yang story

Rusty’s story

Omega heat season (and how they spend it with their alphas)

Mpreg scenes for various couples after graduation

That’s all! I have a new work called Godfather World on Tapas & Patreon Advanced Chapters so please check that out. Bromance heavy and implied but not canon BL. At the same time, your girl is going to be hosting more Youtube content and going back to my roots - writing Yaoi Fanfictions.

Alternatively read all my works on my website (destinyaitsuji.<0m)

It has been a wonderful journey, thank you for all the support! I love y’all!

1