Chapter 13 – My first friend and I and… (past)
206 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(first released on scribblehub by author Nanayamichan.

29th May 2021) 

Chapter 13 - My first friend and I and… (past)

Is this my first friend? 

I see Daeron more like a...  Best friend I suppose. But it’s different with him.
And he’s a man.. A good looking one..
This is different, my first.. First female friend. 

Mom always said females just spread rumors and hated each other in secret.
She said to avoid them, unless you find a rare one that’s nice and not a dirty no-life rumor spreading machine. Mom’s words.

 

"Well, I'm your friend now. And I'm the older one, I'll protect you" she said and smiled. 

"here!" she said as she took out a dress from her bag. 

"oh, it's pretty!" I exclaimed. 

 

It was a cute summer dress, quite short but, looking like a typical school uniform sort of. Sewed in the waist. White, sailor type of dress with a black bow above the chest, a band to tie a bow around the waist to in black, I guess it was decorative. laces in the back, kinda looking like a corset does.

 

"it's enchanted to.. Well, make it easier to draw out magical power and focus on spells and stuff.." she fumbled with her hands, blushing..

"and it also gives you bigger boobs.” she said quietly and looked away. 

I looked at her. 

Hugged her. 

"Thanks Yuna," I said.

"you're not mad about the… last one?" she said as she hugged me back, a bit embarrassed. 

"no, I can't wait till mine starts growing, I'm jealous of you," I said and giggled. Blushing. 

"This will do nicely until that day" I said and smiled at her. 

"Kiwi, this is Yuna, my friend" I said and gestured towards her. 

Kiwi showed herself and licked Yuna's face. 

"Aww, you got a spirit?" she yelled out in amazement.

I giggled. 

"Yes, her name is Kiwi. Since we're friends, I thought you should meet." I said and smiled. 

She sat there and petted Kiwi.

"aw, who's a cute tiny wolf" Kiwi looked happy, wagging her tail. 

I had been wagging my tail the whole time without noticing too.

Seems like a good day we were both thinking. 

"Nana and Yuna to the principal's office on floor 2 please. I repeat: Nana and Yuna to the principal's office please." 

we heard as if there were a speaker in the room, 

but I hadn't seen any. 

 

We both laughed. 

"let me just change and we'll go" I removed my dress, opened my storage and put it in and closed it. Then I put on Yuna's dress. 

"there!" I said.

she stared at me. 

"you, just… in front of me?" she stuttered. 

"what?" I said confused. 

"c'mon we gotta go" I said and grabbed her arm and we walked back towards the main building. I was giggling a bit. 

I'd made a friend. 

In a weird way but, 

still. 

 

We walked up to the principal's office, in the center of the hallway on the 2nd floor. We both looked nervous. 

Knocked on the door, it opened just as we knocked. 

We entered. 

"Please sit." I heard a voice say that I think I’d heard before, it was really familiar.

 

Two chairs spun around for us to sit in. 

The principal was sitting with the chair turned so we couldn't see who it was.

We sat down in the chairs and faced the principal's desk.

 

"Are we in trouble?" I asked. 

The principal turned around. Mom? 

"mom? What are you.. What?" 

"Well, I'd thought I'd surprise you," she said laughing. 

"So is this your first friend in class?” She exclaimed as she smashed her hands in the table, leaning forward looking at Yuna.

 

Mom was dressed in her usual pink headband with a bow on top, holding her hair and bangs in place and covering her ears, keeping them warm as she says.

Then she wore a long pink summer dress, her body was amazing. 

Tall, 180cm, thin waist and perfect boobs. 

I wish I'll inherit the genes I mean. 

She had a 110cm chest, 78cm below the boobs and a 72cm waist with a 105cm butt. 

She was also an insanely skilled magician and the only one I knew above myself in power I'd met so far. 

She'd taught me everything I knew up to this point. except the stuff I came up with on my own I suppose.

"Hi miss, I'm Yuna. I adore your daughter" she said, smiling. 

"haha, I know who you are dear. It's fine. Good to see it's going well" she said and leaned back in the chair and spun around a lap in it. 

"and you've met Emin, your teacher?" she asked.

"Yes, he seemed like he knew a lot," I replied.

"That's good. I always planned to get you taught here. You're a natural, like me. And well, I'd have to use some time and space magic to manage to keep the job while still teaching you at home, but, worth it In the end." she said smiling. 

 

Mom was a super skilled magic user. I’m not sure how but.. She was way older than she looked though, and she moved here from another country with my dad since they weren’t allowed to be with each other from where she came. She hasn't told me much about her homeland though, just that they frowned upon mixed race relationships.
Or, well, actually chased down and punished them with death if they found out.

 

“Anyway, just thought you should know now where I work, since it's gonna come up sooner or later anyway" she said as she stood up and wandered around the room. 

She also summoned up a cup of tea for herself in her hands. 

"Well, take good care of each other. You'll end up taking each other to new levels that way I believe." she said and took a sip.

She looked like she was very happy at the moment. 

"so, you've been keeping an eye on me, miss Yukio?" Yuna asked, confused.

"Yes, you are very promising in your enchanting skills. Your potential is as impressive as my daughter's skill in magic" she said and smiled and took another sip. 

"so, yes, I'd hoped to match you up eventually, but you did it for me Yuna" she said and laughed. 

"Well, off you goo, I just wanted to let you know. Love you hun! We'll be going home in about 2 more hours, so go play with your new friend" she said and put us on our feet with a wind gust and threw away the cup, it looked like it disintegrated and disappeared.

"Okay,love you mom," I said.

"Nice to meet you, miss Yukio,” Yuna said.

 

We walked out a bit confused. 

 

"Well, your mom was beautiful, just like you," Yuna said, blinking at me with a flirty tone. 

I blushed. 

"Aww, I'm just teasing," she said and grabbed my arm. 

"Let's sneak back into the arena, I'll just go fetch some clothes by my locker, it's over here." She said and dragged me along. 

We walked over. 

Some kids, or guys, were hanging on her locker talking about girls. 

"Excuse me, that's my locker, move please" Yuna said in a nice tone.

 

The guy turned around. Human. His friends were a wolfman, all wolf and an octopus-man, which looks humanoid. 

Just think of a human with 6 arms that had octopus suction cups. 

Some had a bit, fish looking heads. 

But this guy had a normal human head, and 6 octopus arms going out from where the ribs usually are and 2 were coming out from the back behind the human arms.

 

"What if we feel like finishing our conversation here then little girl?" he said snarky. 

"Well, we don't have time, see we're on a schedule here" she said and smiled. 

 

He ignored her and turned back to his friends and kept on talking. Spouting a ton of misogynistic crap as he went on, clearly so we heard. 

I got angry and felt my arms shaking and magic particles began to ooze off me.

 

"Hey, are you just gonna ignore me? Move tough guy, blocking a small girl pff" Yuna said annoyed. 

He turned around.

“girl? You're a furry animal" he said and as he finished that last word, my eyes were glowing, 

I threw a punch of magical force in the air towards him, hitting him, you could hear how the bones got crushed to a powder, sending him flying through the hall and out through the wall into a classroom. 

"I.. Hate.. Bullies.." I said.. 

Breathing deep breaths.. 

My eyes were still glowing, Yuna turned towards me quickly surprised. 

Saw my eyes and all the red magic power oozing of me. 

She hugged me hard. 

"Thanks Nana, it's okay. You can calm down, you got him, just breathe cutie" she said in a calm voice.

My eyes slowly shifted back and the magic stopped pouring off me. 

"wha.." I said, hugged her back, crying. 

"You're not just an animal." I said as I cried. 

Yuna started crying too. 

"You're just the cutest." She said and squeezed me harder.
“don’t cry, then i’ll cry too” she added  

"I won't let anyone bully you, I promise." I said as I kept crying.. 

She let go, dried my eyes on her dress. 

"lemme show you some fun stuff okay?".She said and smiled, grabbing my hands.

"okay" I sobbed. 

She let go, then opened her locker, grabbed a bag then grabbed my arm and we rushed off. 

 

The guys friends just stood there, backed off slowly to the wall and just. 

Looked and said nothing. 

Jaws dropped. 

Yuna stuck her tongue out towards them as we passed and then went down the stairs. 

We got back into the dressing room in the arena. 

She emptied her bag. 

"here, clothes! All enchanted with experiments" she said, smiling and gesturing with her hands towards the roof.

"I thought we could try and play with it" she added.

I smiled at her. 

"sounds good" I said.

 

I first put on a pink lolitatype dress, it was a very beautiful dress with ribbons and bows and white lace everywhere, it was enchanted to give me bigger boobs and a thinner waist. 

And a boost to speed. 

"Haha, why did you make this?" I said, laughing.

"Awww you look super cute in it though! Next one!" she said and clapped all excitedly.

 

The next one was a miniskirt, pleated with squares in red colours with a black shirt top that I tied by the waist. 

 

"I kinda like this outfit, with my knee socks!" I said and spun around, looking at it in the mirror on the wall.

"What is the enchantment?" I asked.

"It's enchanted with a lot.” she said and smiled, as she got up beside me. 

“The miniskirt will keep you warm for example, so you can use it in the winter.” she said and grabbed it, lifting it. 

“It also helps your focus while casting, or, it raises levels on all techniques to align closer with your level in magical power." she said, letting go of the skirt then scratching her head 

"buuut it might give you more of a boost, I need to work on it " she said and smiled.

"The shirt is enchanted with.. Well.. Boob size increases of course and also magical focus." She said as she stood behind me, pinching the shirt by my waist, then letting go.

I smiled at her.

"of course" I said.
we laughed. 

"Well, when I get my own grown in, I won't be using those kinds of enchants..” I said and giggled. Then I turned towards her, looking at her in her eyes.

“But can I keep this set?" I said hopeful. 

"Sure, keep it all. I made my own clothes so I got loads” she said, smiling at me.

 

And we kept trying clothes for a while until it was time to go home. 

That's how I met Yuna and we've been friends ever since. 

7