Chapter 24 Short – The red mist appears
101 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(first released on scribblehub by author Nanayamichan.

2nd July 2021, 18:56 cet)

Chapter 24 Short - The red mist appears

---Inside a tower in the castle of Reatown---

"Emilia huh?" a beautiful girl, looking rather normal and girly, except the horns on her head. 

Red hair with some colors of a fire mixed in, shining just like a fire and on each side of her head about just above the ears she had black horns sticking out. Her hair reached down to her knees and is was a really beautiful sight. 

"Ah ah ah, what a silly name." she laughed weird, but sort of had this innocent vibe going for her. 

She walked over a corpse of a soldier and looked out the window. The corpse disintegrated quickly as she snapped her finger. It turned into red drops of blood that flew upwards towards her. And as the drops hit her, it looked like a raindrop hitting the surface of the sea. It disappeared into her. The corpse was now gone, it all disappeared as drops of blood, merging with her. She didn't seem to have gained any size though. 

 

"Eh, you're not one to talk, Sithran. And what kind of a last name is Ohsel anyway?" 

"pfff, really?!" she yelled out angrily. 

"you gave it to me?!" Sithran pouted and sat down on a tied up guard in the corner of the room. 

The dress went up as she crossed her legs, revealing hooves instead of normal human feet. It looked as normal human skin attached to them, no fur or anything. 

Emilia walked over to Sithran. 

"Aw, don't pout." she said as she stroked her hair behind her ear as she leaned in smiling at her. 

"Soon you'll get to play some with her." 

She stopping pouting in an instant as she heard those words and instead smiled wide. 

"Ah ah, yes, I can't wait to meet her in person!" 

Emilia patted Sithran on her head, who had a big grin on her face now. 

"now we just wait, oh. And didn't I tell you to not take hostage. I'll play that part." Emilia sighed. "Kill the tied up one too" she walked to the window and looked out the tower. 

Sithran stood up and stretched her arms above her head. 

"Ah ah ah, you're no fun, okay then" she stood up, the guard started screaming for a few seconds as his blood slowly flowed out of him and into Sithrans left hands palm, gathering up into a ball leaving him empty on the ground. 

She then closed her hand and as her hand closed the ball of blood flowed into her, merging with her. 

"Ah ah, it tickles everytime I take a person's blood!" she laughed as if she'd been a normal kid just discussing how a fun ride tickles your stomach with her friends. 

Emilia sighed and shook her head. 

"It's still a mystery why you gained that power." 

"Ah ah, well, how should I know? I'm just using it!" Sithran looked at the back of her hand, as if inspecting to see if there was any dirt under her fingernails. 

"You got me there, both me and your grandad has tried to crack the secret since we found out."

Sithran sighed. 

"Yeah, don't remind me." she crossed her arms and turned her head away looking uncomfortable.

Emilia clapped her hands together. 

"Well, I'll go scout to see where their overlord is hiding." 

Sithran nodded at Emilia and smiled. 

"I guess I'll go inform Erust'jrak everything's moving along smoothly." Sithran replied and vaporised, turning into a red mist that flew through the door. 

"Ugh, hate this." Emilia mumbled as something dark crawled up through the ground, enveloping her entirely. Demonic magic. After it covered her, it splashed out in all directions as if it were a huge water balloon being popped. The remains of the black stuff disappeared as it hit the surroundings. 

"It's only for a moment, it's only for a moment.." she mumbled in a man's voice. 

She'd changed shape completely, now looking like the dead guard on the ground. 

She started to take off his armor.

"Fucks sake, should've made him take it off when he was alive. Always forget." she grunted as she roughly removed the dead guys gear.

 

 

 

2