Chapter 36 – Demons…
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36 - Demons...

When I woke up, it seemed I knew the language Apollyon had spoken somehow. I suddenly understood what she had said when I thought back. I guess it worked then. 

Anything else... Anyway, effective for sure if it only took an hour. Waaaait, they said it could kill you… 

"Äg sy öe yoow!" (ah you're up!) Apollyon was leaning in over me. 

"Hä. Wddwjrucr aörr ärr köeä auf wrr gwkr aoepj op!" (yes. Effective way to learn a whole language) woaw, wait, I just understood and answered like it was my mother's tongue. 

"It was a success then it seems? I'm glad my lady snapped it all up in just an hour too!" He sounded a bit surprised. They did say an hour? There was some other knowledge imprinted into my brain as well… like, about my genetics, my body. 

"You must have a lot of potential then mam, normally people just die who try this method." Apollyon smiled at me and clapped her hands together. I gave her a stare that could kill… not literally kill of course, just an angry stare. 

"Wait, why didn't you mention I could die earlier?!" I pouted and crossed my arms. Perfect start to the treatment? Hey, this works, yaaay, if you don't die. I sighed. I sigh a lot it seems. 

"Sy gäsw äkseuf slrr, sy gäe dle arie jeädr" (You would've never died, you got way too much power) Apollyon giggled. 

"Swr öe sin slskufä ain sle in sin dlealjwe köeä auf swnibuajä op swrrä aörrwr." (it's the mortals who die if they try to learn demonic this way) Apollyon smiled at me. 

"and you're no mortal, are you?" she gave me a thumbs up and winked. Yeah, okay, fair enough. 

"I guess I ain't huh.." I hit her light, a friendly hit on the shoulder and she just laughed. Well they had me convinced I could potentially die. They got me. 

Damn demons… 

Then I looked up as I heard some rumbling noises. The sky, or... Whatever it was... Was now filled with thunder going sideways in all weird directions. It was also raining from right to left in a greenish colour, but way up high. The rain didn’t touch the ground. 

Never watched the weather here too much... Well, duh, how could I have. I just got here. Sure is a strange place…

No mortal. Yeah, apparently I'm not even... Well, half elven blood so... Wait… That genetic knowledge, that was about me, I'm not just a normal elf. For fucks sake, just tell me everything about myself next time dad! But elfs normally are considered above normal races due to their affinity with all magic… and on top of that, I'm apparently not just any half elf, a half Celestial elf. 

I'm some sort of magic super mixture someone fucked into existence. Great, now I imagined my dad literally sculpting me with cum... I shook my head." Ew Ew Ew.." 

It took me a while to get that image out of my head. 

"Now, back to what we were doing before perhaps?" Abbadon clapped his hands together and I yelled out "Hä räxj!"(yes please). He Mumbled something inaudible and held out his palm. In his palm the sphere appeared, stones on the ground slowly started moving towards it. The rain arched downwards towards it slowly. 

“Wait, what am I supposed to do here? Close that thing or make my own?” I staggered back. Their teaching methods are a bit questionable at best. When they said 'If you survive' with the 1 hour language implant quick course, afterwards as they said the thing about mortals dies, usually. It really sounded like they had tested it out thoroughly. Like, of course they wouldn't want to kill the Princess, so, they probably tested it on tons of demons and mortals… oh… yes, that's probably what they did… poor people. 

Anyway, That thing just screams danger. I can smell, well, smells being dragged in and crushed. 

That he so casually just, makes it and shows it off… holding it up like an odd rock he'd found on a beach. 

"Well, analyse it. Recreate it and make it disappear somehow."

Analyze? Well... I held out my hand and focused on it… but, nothing. Its like nothing escapes it, its literally a force that nothing can escape once it's inside... how would I extract information when that's usually done by extracting energy? Its all fucking trapped in there! This thing seals all energy. Even the light around here gets dimmed as its up…

---A moment later---

"How am I supposed to Analyze that thing?!" I heard how frustrated I sounded. Like I hadn't slept in a while, trying the same thing over and over but failing everytime. That kinda frustrating voice. 

"Command it, using demonic. These shadowy things comes from these realms, demonic is what it's built on. You living-realmers are just, halfassing most of our magic. All magic obeys if tackled the right way." he explained and held his hand toward me. 

Right, the whole reason they shoved a language in me. Maybe. I held out my hand again. 

"Smsöudrts" (analyze) 

All of a sudden it was sort of like the... Thing… Communicated with me. Information was imprinted. To stop it, consume it. it’s really weird... 

“Consume it?...” I glanced at Apollyon. She nodded. 

“It’s a consumer, Hah, consumer... Hahaha..." she said and bended over for a quick laugh, then quickly continued as if she hadn't done that just now.

Abbadon sighed. "Well, yea it’s a consumer so, you can’t put a lid on it. It would just crush the lid. You need to crush it. It’s a gravity hole that won’t let anything escape, so, do that to it.” Apollyon explained as if it was the easiest and most obvious thing in the world.

“But... how the...” I thought about it... Consume a damn black hole?... And as I thought about it, the idea just came to me. Or not idea perhaps, but, how to cast it. Like an instinct kicked in. 

I closed my eyes, focused. Holding my hands together and gathering up magical energy from the shadows. Shadow magical energy. And Darkness. 

As i’d gathered up what I thought was much, I moved it into my arms. I then proceeded to literally blow it all in one go as I chanted quietly “Dbstyjqö jqö, ämlts jsmfgösypt”(black hole, anchor palms), I blew equally much from each hand straight into each other with my palms pressed against one another. It resulted in a big.. Implosion, that then kept colliding into itself. And the sphere was made… I had made a sphere as big as myself. I was distorted when viewed from the other two’s perspective as the sphere was like a wall in front of me between my palms.

“CÄÄ U GWKCWRW!” (what the hell!) Abbadon yelled out and fell backwards.

Apollyon’s eyes started to shine. Literally. They started to shine extremely bright in red and she looked super excited. I swear I could see faint beams coming out of her eyes, like that old cringy show... With the guy that's a superhero in red and blue, laser eyes. Super obvious it's him in disguise but no one notices... Ah well, nevermind. Not many copies around, a bit of a rarity. 

“Oh my god Nana, you’re an exciting one aren’t you?” She smirked and observed.

“W-well.. Now consume the-” My spell started to suck in the sphere that Abbadon had made.

The gravity was already focused on that goal, and before he’d finished that sentence, he was interrupted by it colliding into my sphere and being consumed.

“Woaw... I didn’t… mean to make it that big…"

"Well… Good job lady Nana!" both of them applauded. 

"how do I… Remove it?" it's kinda weird having this anomaly in my hands...

"You don't my lady." Apollyon curtsied, smiling. What. But… wait, I'm stuck with this thing? How would I go about my days?! 'sorry sir, I have a black hole I'm carrying, careful you don't fall in' Yeaaah… 

"what do you mean, I can't go around with this thing out?!" I started to panic a tad bit. My voice got a bit shaky. I looked around as if searching for a place to put it, but of course, my looking around was as pointless as trying to lose weight by following some diet instead of just making sure you eat less calories than you burn. Very pointless. 

I've lost weight on pizza and soda. Gained weight on healthy stuff. Weight is all about calories. Yes, it's that easy, and I get annoyed at diets. I could probably go on all day about that topic but, let's move on I suppose. I have, a bigger issue between my hands… literally. The mass of this thing is probably huge. 

"You just put it inside you when you don't want it. Your body should... Yea, it should be able to contain it! Order it to merge with you!" Abbadon explained as he scratched his chin, looking at my sphere. Then he mumbled something inaudible while looking deep in thought. Well, he didn't seem very confident in that idea… yay… fucking demons… 

"umh, so I. Put... Store... The thing inside me?" I stammered, trying to think about how... Maybe its like I do with magic? Sort of, focus on... Extracting energy and… Hum… 

"Hä, köff swb u suf, ain sy fle nws näfu." (Yes, put it inside yourself, like you do with magic.) Apollyon smiled as she gestured with her hand, holding it out then swinging it and finally putting her palm to her heart. If demons have hearts… Wait, can she read my mind? I didn't say the magic part out loud did I? Well, fuck it let's give it a fucking go! What's the worst that can happen, I'm already fucking dead. Well, I guess I could get trapped inside it. Oh… Gulp… 

I focused the same way I do when I store magical power. Drain the energy and store it inside sort of..

I moved it towards my chest as I mumbled the chant "dszzsmdöshrm"(merged). And it seems it slowly started to merge into me, disappearing. 

"Veä veä!! Böaräb!"(Good good, almost!) Apollyon cheered me on. Abbadon looked proud in a way, I thiiink. He stood arms crossed, puffing out his chest with a smirk on his face. 

It completely merged with me. What. I did it. How is this even possible. 

"I did it!" I jumped with my hand towards the sky. Wings sprouted out and my jump got me pretty far up, Apollyon jumped with me and she also sprouted wings. Black and red, bat looking. Glimmering as light hit them. 

"Yaaaay!" she also held up her arm, took my hand i held up with hers, big smile on her face and laughing. 

It looked like Abbadon dried a tear off with one hand, then he resumed standing 'looking cool' with his arms crossed, now with a huge smile on his face. 

"Now you can learn how to open rifts! That was an ingredient you needed, you see, without that anomaly you can't tear up rifts into other dimensions." Apollyon had taken both my hands and shook them up and down happily as she explained, a smile on her face as she did. 

We glided down slowly with our wings. 

"You utilize its immense crushing gravitational pull to tear up a rift in the fabric that's between dimensions, causing a temporary portal!" Abbadon explained, we landed on the ground as he said the last word. 

Makes sense I guess. Maybe. Or does it. Who knows. As long as it works! 

Aw. I miss my friends... Kiwi... Yuna... Daeron... And I'm kinda in the mood to go a round with Daeron so to speak... Heh. 

Ah well. Soon. I just need to learn how! 

-

"Well, simply imagine your arms as a... Let's say cake knife! And imagine you wanna cut away what's in the way of a destination you desire. In this case, back to your body I guess?" he looked at me as he held his chin. Oh, it seems he does have a small patch of hair there. God does Abbadon look hot. Too bad he's an insane demon. 

"oh yes, yes. Sorry. Daydreaming." I nodded. 

"Right. It's okay my lady, it's my fault for not noticing you were in thought. Please forgive my rudeness." he sat on the ground before me and planted his forehead on the ground as he bowed. 

Fuck, full on serious mode from nowhere.. 

"c'mon, get up, it's okay!" i grabbed his arm and pulled to help him up and gesture its okay. But, he was immovable. Like, trying to grab and move a mountain. Literally. 

"oh, don't worry your majest.. I mean my lady." he got up and I sort of just followed with, as I held his arm.

Those biceps… Yeah, best way to explain is that it's like he's a mountain... I want to poke them.. I poked his bicep as he stood there and watched with a raised eyebrow. 

"Mam, are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone and put his wrist on my forehead. 

I heard a laugh from behind. Apollyon was laughing on the ground. I blushed. I backed off from his arm. 

"Gib öe jpr surr ewräes! Hahaha!"(She's horny you retard!) 

"Don't speak such smut about the Princess! You'll be executed by the king!" Abbadon yelled without hesitation as a response. 

I blushed and stood there frozen in shock. 

Apollyon dried her eyes as she chuckled. "Eh, you're no fun! I bet you do want to fuck her though?" she smiled at Abbadon and proceeded to make some "hum?" noises. 

Abbadon sighed. He, sort of blushed I think.. He got a tiny tiny amount of red blushing up on his cheeks. Gawd. Does he want to?... How. Should I?... I mean he is freaking hot...

I shook my head. 

No no, you got Daeron. Looking is fine, but no fucking...

I slapped myself. 

"woa, your majesty don't hurt yourself!" Abbadon shouted and grabbed my wrist. I stared at him, blushing. 

He glared at me with a pretty damn serious face which only made it worse. I looked down embarrassed. 

"I just tried to... Nevermind..." I mumbled. I tugged my arm twice. His grip kinda hurt, it sort of felt like he held back. Or, I knew he did, but he was still fucked up strong… Yeah, the destroyer of worlds, why am I surprised! He can annihilate nations on his own. He might have a hard time adjusting his strength. I mean, thanks to magic, I can be pretty damn durable. And even more so since I got all this new magic within me. 

"oh, sorry! My bad, your majes… I mean lady Nana!" he threw himself on the ground and bowed, face to the ground. Apollyon was laughing out loud. C'mon… 

"oh, M, Gee.. gghHaha, so awkward Abbadon! Ghahagh..'' She stopped for a moment to catch her breath. Abbadon glared as he kept bowing. 

"damnit, don't worry about it. Get up!" I said, irritated as I massaged my wrist. It had gotten a tad red from Abbadon's grip. Not that it was too much or anything, I kinda liked it. I couldn't help but smile as I felt my wrist. Like sort of, butterflies, but, you know, the horny variant.

“Ghaha..” Apollyon coughed a few times as she chuckled.
“Well, shall we teach you to open the rift then lady Nana?” Apollyon sat and watched me. Has she been... staring... constantly? I thought she was rolling around or something... ah well...

“Y-yes.. Let’s” I walked over to her, slapping Abbadon on the way with my wing. It kinda hurt my wing. He didn't seem to react, he stood there and kept mumbling inaudible to himself. I could see his mouth moving but couldn't hear anything... Oh well. 

"Uhum." Apollyon made a gesture with her hand as if she'd coughed. 

"now. RIiifts... Another way of teleportation that's not limited to one world, planet or dimension. What ever you wanna call it.'' She started walking back and forth. "It's not either limited to silly things like, only places you know well, and it's not limited by blocking spells. Like an anti-teleportation zone won't stop you.'' She did air quotes to clarify what she thought were silly things. And as she said the sentence about the anti-teleportation zone, she made a bubble with magic, and crashed her hand through it. I guess to drive her message through.

"soo, it's obvious this is the superior teleportation method. Right?" she gazed at me. I nodded. 

"Y-yes, it seems so!" I looked right back at her. She turned around. 

"Of course that's the obvious conclusion. Well, it has a few drawbacks. Like, if you enter a rift, there's... Sort of a risk you'll leave your body behind. That's not an issue now for you going back, but still." she chuckled a bit... Scratched her head. 

"but sometimes, that can be a good thing... Well, for someone like you who obviously can materialise properly and even interact with the surrounding without a body, there's not much of an issue. You might be a tiny tad weaker is all." 

She poked at me as she explained... I know. I can touch things... And be poked... Sigh. 

"normal people would, well. Maybe not be able to fight at full strength, or some wouldn't even be able to grab things as they'd be ethereal, things would pass right through them... Right now you're just pure magical energy. Or the soul as some silly people say. You'll normally have this kinda magic flowing inside you, so now it doesn't have a shell Is all… and in your case, you're stronger now than before you arrived." 

She laid down and looked up. It was a bit cloudy.. Purple, pink and black clouds… and they're not above us, they're to the right, like a wall. Oh, about 1000 meter from where we are seems to be a hole, and then the wall of clouds traveling into it.. What. Are we standing sideways? Sure feels like it. Apollyon coughed loudly. I looked over. Oh. She noticed I thought about the weather. Eheh. 

"Anyway." she laid her head down and looked up again as I fixed my gaze on her. Or is it sideways she's looking... Nevermind...

"It's probably obvious, but you were actually made stronger by coming here as I said, the reason." she cleared her throat... Is this just to make sure to keep my attention or something? She flicked a small pebble at my nose, it hit perfectly on the tip light enough that I'd only feel it.

"Since you're part demon and part Celestial elf, you got stronger permanently by coming here. This is a quite magical dimension which sort of charges you up properly. Awaken your DNA if you will." she pointed up sort of, and flicked a stone up. 

a bird-looking thing fell down after a moment in the middle of her next sentence, making me jump and do a slight "III" sound. 

"Since those races are races with super high affinity with the shadow, darkness, light and celestial schools, therefore sponges to that type of magical energy. And here, hey. Don't yell like a girl, it's a bird." she glared at me annoyed then laid down again. "Anyway, and here there's literally shadow, darkness and celestial energy in the atmosphere. You can scoop it up. And all that energy, maxing out your capacity, or trying to as you called on it at some point, awakened you to your true state." she pointed at me... I shrugged. 

She snapped her fingers and chanted "Dårhrö"(mirror) A circular magic mirror that was enough for me to see all of my body plus wings(so a pretty big mirror) came up out of a shadow.

I dropped my jaw. 

I was white on the right side of my body, like, actually a white shade instead of normal skin colour... My left side was blackish, with a hint of purple in it... Gawd my eyes... Right eye is pink now and my left is dark brown... What the... 

And... How... My hair had split, the left side of it was black with a purple tone to it. The right side was white, or, baby pink... Well, white with some pink in. Wait, my tail! I grabbed it. It's.. Purple and pink?... 

I checked my ears. Yea, the left is purple, the right is pink… oh well.. At least it looks sort of cool… MY Friends back home will freak out.

And not to mention the wings... I spread them. As if its dragonbat wings. Right, white and the left, black. 

The right one had pink glowing details and cracks on it. The left one had purple glowing details and cracks. 

"Are you done?" Apollyon asked gently. She stood beside the mirror watching me. I nodded and dried my eyes. 

"Don't worry. If it's any consolation I really like that look!" she smiled, grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard. Maybe too hard as it actually hurt a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if she's also absurdly strong.

"Wait, you all knew about my mom being a Celestial elf?" I asked, brow raised at Apollyon. 

"Umh, I just got the info when teaching you the language…" She said half-hearted. "Well, let's get to the point now then." she smiled wide and let go of my hand. Sigh. "To open a rift. Focus hard on where you wanna go, or what you wanna go to. Imagine it. And imagine the air in front of you is the wall between you and that place you desire to go to." she explained, as she painted an X on the mirror, then drew a line beside it and wrote you on the empty side. 

"So, you remember that.. Black hole you stored. Imagine that's your scissors with which you cut that wall which is the fabric separating our dimensions, that's between you and where or what you wanna go to. And as you cut that which is between you and where you want to go. A sort of wound will open, which you open up as you've cutted far enough that you can make a comfortable enough gateway." she painted up, blackholescissors above it and drew an arrow pointing to the line she drew in the middle. 

"so... Use a black hole as scissors..." I looked at her... Rubbing the sides of my forehead. 

"Oh and as the wound is done, take each side and separate it open. Then wait until the image is clear in the portal and jump in. If it's not clear, you might die. And that's it!" she smiled and jumped up, cheerfully cheering a yay once. 

Right, piece a cake. Just gonna. Cut the fabric between dimensions with a black hole. No problem... Heh. 

Fuck me. 

"Oh, I almost forgot. Chant Äååms Åptysö(Open portal) or who knows what'll happen geheh" she said with a toothy smile. 

Yeah, good. Almost forgetting another factor that probably would've killed me. I'm not having anxiety right now. Not at all. I started taking deep breaths. In through the nose, out through the mouth...

I laid down. Abbadon came over, saw me fully focused on breathing and noticed I hadn't noticed him; he laid down beside me waiting. 

Apollyon giggled. 

A man was closing in towards us in the distance. 

I kept focusing on breathing, going through how to do it in my head. 

1