Chapter 3: Present day, High School, and she STILL can’t go to the bathroom without her friend next to her… who is a boy by the way
423 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She told me! SHE TOLD ME! I swear she told me she was going to get help. But no, her parents had to intervene.

"Why does she need a psychiatrist when she has you?"

My pleas continue to go out one ear out the other. Nobody is listening to me! They don't care about my feelings! And now, in my second year in High School...

Oh no...

Here she comes, like always.

"Uh... Elon..."

"What?"

"Umm... come with me please..."

"..."

"...please..."

"Where...?"

"Uhh... you know..."

I can't believe it!

She. Still. Can't. Go. To. The. Bathroom... WITHOUT ME!

Really!? I'm still doing this. I guess I shouldn't be so mad. After all, I just kept doing it. I just submitted myself to the task before. It's just that when a school term ends, I think I'm going to finally part with her and this task that faith had cruelly put on me.

I pleaded with my parent to send me to a different high school than her. I pleaded with her parents to get her some psychological help. I did everything my power to have these people listen to me.

But no...

I am now following my friend into the bathroom. I am following my second year high school friend into the girl's bathroom in my school... so she can relieve herself.

And there I am, in the stall, turning around so I won't see her on the toilet, but I put a blindfold just for extra security. I take out my clothes pin and put it on my nose. The idea of breathing in the fecal odors through my mouth doesn't make me feel better, but this is the better alternative. I take out my ear phones and put some music on my phone. And thus, I am ready for my duties as her bathroom chaperone.

No seeing, no hearing, and barely smelling whatever Nola is ready to remove from her body. Number 1 or 2, I don't care, just do it already.

Nola taps my lower back. Because I'm practically blind and deaf, I can't hear when people come in, so this is the signal that someone had just entered the bathroom. I scoot over as far as I could as I put my back to the wall. This is to keep some girl from seeing two feet belonging to a boy under the stall. But I have to go as far as I can, as in I have to be right next to the toilet. The same toilet Nola is currently using.

I can't see, hear, or smell anything, which is all fine. But what's not fine is her hand rubbing against my leg so she could grab some toilet paper! I hate it when I find out which orifice she is dispensing from, to put it kindly. Okay, Elon, just concentrate on my music. Don't even think about it. Don't even consider that she is currently wiping her butt that is covered with poo.

But no, i can't. I just can't, can I? Of course, my brain is projecting this very mental image right now! The music is not helping! No, I don't want to see this. Don't ruin my favorite songs!

Is she reaching for more? Come on already! Aren't you done! How much toilet paper do you need? It can't be that messy. You're pretty thin, you can't possibly carry that much.

You're STILL reaching for more? Hurry up! Of course, I'm not saying this out loud. I can't only silently scream as I ponder how a good chunk of my life has been destined to be a part of the girl's bathroom, blind, deaf, and afraid.

After an eternity, she finally taps my shoulder, meaning she is up and done. Oh, finally, but the torture is not over yet. Apparently the girls are still there as she put her hand in front of my chest, meaning that it's not safe to go out.

Since she was done, I pulled out my earphones but I would not pull out my blindfold just yet. The girls were still talking in the bathroom. Thankfully there were not intending to be inside for long. From their conversation, they just wanted to put on some makeup and try to impress some boys.

"Oh, have you seen the Elon boy? I'm going to ask him out!"

"Oh, but he already has a girlfriend... I think."

"Oh, that shy girl, what's her name? That can't be his girlfriend."

"I don't know, they hang out a lot."

"No way. She's his sister. You've seen the way they hang out right? He's always so protective of her."

"Hmm, I guess you are right. No way Elon would hang out with such a pathetic girl. I heard she can't even go to the bathroom unless it's empty."

This was not a conversation I wanted to hear. I still have my blindfold on so I couldn't see Nola's face, but I'm sure she wasn't too thrilled to hear it either.

The girls eventually leave and the coast was clear. We exit the bathroom and we go back to whatever it is we did.

"I'm sorry."

I heard Nola say that before she runs off.

...

Is this really my life? Really?

Why? What did I do in a previous life to deserve this?

Ah, but this is just our youth, right? Soon, we will be adults. In just two more years, I will finally graduate and go to college. Finally, the system will work with me. My parents can afford a good college, but even then, I'm a shoe in for a scholarship. I don't know what Nola is going to do but I'm sure her parent's can't afford college like mine can. Besides, they need to pay for her psychiatrist when they learn I can't be there anymore.

I've been telling them this for so long. If it's because I'm readily available, then no way they are going to actually send her to seek help. but what happens when I'm not there, huh? Then what?

That's what's going to happen. Little Elon has move on to bigger and better things. No more girl bathrooms in my future. I can live a more productive and healthy lifestyle if I never see another girl's bathroom again.

Just two more years. Just two more years!

14