Chp 12: Some new guy enters the story who may or may not know their secret but I’m sure he’s really a nice guy and wouldn’t dare take advantage
230 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I guess that's not so bad. I don't like the idea of a stranger touching and poking my back, but, Elon, please be with for the first few times. I'm too scared to try it."

"No, Ms. Uro, I don't mean a regular massage."

"But what else could you mean?"

"Nola," Elon now addressed me, "she means that you need to get massaged..." Even Elon is speechless.

"What?" I ask. "What is going on?"

"Ms. Uro, I meant a massage for your nether region and rear."

 

...

...

.....

.....

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAT!?" You want some stranger to touch my... my... mmmmmmm...."

"Nola, calm down." Elon grabs me because I shot straight up. Ew, no. How can she say that!?

"Ms. Uro, please sit down. I don't know what your problem is if you won't see medical assistance, but I can only guess that it has to do with the bathroom somehow tensing your muscles. I figured that a massage on that area may relax them enough for you to finally go without your friend being present."

"No, I don't want anyone touching me!"

"Relax, Ms. Uro. You don't need a professional. You can do it yourself."

"I can?"

"Yes. There's no need to be worried. I'll give you the instructions right now," and she hands me a sheet of paper with pictures on them. Pictures of hands rubbing...

"EW! These are dirty pictures!"

"I'm guessing that's the lack of confidence at work. We're going to need to work on that, but for now, you can try those exercises and the massage imprinted and it may be able to help you."

"I don't know. I feel... icky about this."

"Well, the only other thing I can suggest is to get someone you trust to help you."

"Someone I trust?"

That would be a great idea, had Elon not gave me a very angry expression when I looked at him. I guess I'm doing this myself.

 

 

 

 

==Change of POV==

 

 

 

 

 

illust-6.png

 

My name is Rudy. I'm the best athlete in this school. I mainly play basketball but I can play any sport. I can run fast too. I'm pretty much a big deal here. I'm very dedicated to my activities. While everyone else doing stupid things with summer, I'm here the school perfecting my skills in the summer sports program. If I keep this up, I'm guaranteed a sports scholarship for sure.

Today, as I was just relaxing on the bench, I hear one of my teammates named Rico say, "Elon?"

"Elon?" I ask.

"Yeah. I think I see my friend, Elon walking over there."

"I once knew an Elon way back in Elementary school. You're not going to believe this. This kid once went into the bathroom with a girl."

"What?"

"That's right. He was caught with a girl in the girl's bathroom when we were in, like 1st or 2nd grade. The whole school found out and we called them the Nasty Bathroom People. It was crazy."

"That is crazy."

"But we were just kids. We didn't knew any better. If that happened in High School, you know what they would be doing."

"Well, putting that aside, I wonder what Elon and Nola are doing at school?"

"Nola?" I immediately get up and look. I can't tell from this distance but... maybe...

I run towards the parking lot for a better view as Rico follows me. I keep my distance behind a pillar, just enough to get a good look.

No freaking way.

"Rico, that girl, is her name Nola?"

"Yeah."

"And that's Elon?"

"Yeah... wait, you don't think they're the bathroom people."

"I don't know, but they sure look familiar."

9