Chapter 2: Dinner
1.4k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They stopped at a convenience store to purchase ingredients that they need for dinner.

“Welcome to 8 mart!” The female staff greeted them as they entered while scanning the items that another customer brought to her counter.

Misaki picked up a microwavable bento and showed it to Kazuya who was browsing the other shelves.

“You like that? Alright, let's buy it.” He placed the bento inside the basket and continued to browse.

Misaki felt a strong vibration on her pocket and she took out her phone to look at it.

The caller ID showed the name “Mom” and quickly answered it.

“Hello, Misaki. How are you doing today? Are you doing good at school?"

“I'm doing fine.”

“That's great to hear. By the way, we have sent your allowance for this month to your bank account.”

“Thanks”

“I hope you'll continue to make us proud.”

“Okay”

After that, she hung up and placed the phone back to her pocket.

Kazuya approached her with a curious look.

“Who's that?”

“My mom. Don't worry, she still doesn't know that we're living together now. She doesn't have to.”

Ever since, he confessed to her that day. Misaki didn't mention anything to her parents and continued her life as if she was still single and alone in her apartment building.

He tried to tell her that her parents will eventually find out their relationship but he was met with silence as if he was talking to the air.

Misaki noticed that the cart was full and looked at him straight in the eyes. “Let's go to the check out counter”

Both of them went to the counter and he placed the basket on top of it. The female staff had good proportions on her body and her tight uniform fully showed her figure.

They both got out of the store as soon as the staff packed the items that they bought.

Along the way home, Misaki looked at Kazuya with cold, emotionless eyes and asked.

“Kazu-kun. You want to fuck that staff, do you?”

Kazuya taken by surprise at her question and blurted out. “What? No way!”

“I saw that your eyes was locked on to her chest and you were biting your lip too.”

Misaki cupped her chest and showed it to him. “Are these breasts not good enough for you?”

“You're being ridiculous here, Misaki”

“Kazu-kun, you're being mean to me.” She pouted.

xx

They arrived home and Kazuya placed the bag on the table. However, Misaki suddenly disappeared from his sight.

He scratched his head as he looked around. There was no sign of her in the area.

The bathroom door creaked open and she came out, naked with her hair soaking wet and unkempt.

“I thought you might like this” She slowly approached him as he stepped back away from her.

With no more space to run. Kazuya hit his back on the wall and Misaki wrapped both of her arms around his shoulders.

She leaned her face close to his and the water dripped from the ends of her hair.

“Well, what do you think? Does this please you?” Her face was so close to his and it resembled like they were kissing. “Hmm?”

He tried to look away but her head instantly followed to where he was looking.

“T-t-tsuma, you're pretty close”

“I haven't received your answer yet, Kazu-kun”

“I won't move away until I've heard your answer.”

'Crap! Misaki has me cornered. Think, Kazuya! You have to think of a way to get out of this!'

Suddenly, he thought of an escape plan and cupped both of her cheeks.

“Kazu-kun, what are-mmph”

Their mouths was locked into a passionate kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up.

She laid on her back as he placed her on the table. He broke the kiss and a thin line of saliva hung between their mouths.

“I'll save you for dessert later. For now, I'll need to cook us dinner”

Misaki got off the table and sat down on the chair. She stared at him intently with her purple eyes as he prepared the ingredients to cook.

Finally when he finished. He set the dishes on the table and noticed that her eyes were still locked into him.

“Uh, Tsuma?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I still haven't received your answer, Kazu-kun”

“I thought I-”

“Your attempt to kiss me was successful but I don't consider that as an answer”

He sat down beside her and gave her a portion of the dish. “What do you consider as an answer then?”

“Yes or no”

Kazuya sighed as he gave himself a portion on his plate next.

“Yes”

Misaki gave him a warm smile and began to eat. She was happy that her body still pleases him.

Xx

He pinned her arms on the bed as they passionately kissed. His tongue forcefully made its way to her mouth once again and both of their tongues danced and battled for dominance.

“Mmph” she uttered as he was giving her no time to breathe in between the kisses.

She broke the kiss and looked at him in the eyes.

“It's still a safe day tonight, Kazu-kun. I want your seed in me”

Kazuya planted soft kisses on her neck and went down to her breast. He placed her nipple in between his teeth while the other breast was being kneaded like a dough.

She bit her lip as she wrapped her arms around him and pushed his face further on to her breast.

He began to suck her nipple with rapid motions and used his tongue to play with it. He then switched to the other breast and did the same.

Misaki was getting impatient as she gently pushed his head away from her breast.

“I want it inside me, now!”

He got off the bed and slowly positioned his penis in front of her vagina.

“Give it to me, Kazu-kun!”

Kazuya began to thrust his member inside her and went into a slow pace.

She looked at him with her cold, emotionless eyes and said. “Go faster”

The pace started to quicken and her moans became more and more louder by the minute.

“Yes, yes. Give it all to me, Kazu-kun!”

Both of them screamed in pleasure as he released his load inside her. They lay on the bed inanimate for a while, panting from their intercourse.

“That was an acceptable performance”

“What?”

“Your performance during the morning was fantastic but I will still applaud you for your effort this time”

He pulled out his cock from inside her vagina and a thin line of semen dripped in between.

“You have made me very happy today, Kazu-kun. I am pleased that my body is still useful to you.”

xx

The next day, a distraught male student approached Misaki while she was on the way to the student council office.

“How? How did Kazuya get his hands on you, Kaichou?”

“He confessed”

“That's it? No physical attack or violence?”

“Is it so hard to believe?”

“That Kazuya is a good-for-nothing. Why should he be with you, Kaichou?! There are other better looking males than him!”

She glared at him with her purple eyes. His knees began to weaken and he felt an ominous aura was looming over him.

He fell down on the ground and his mouth was agape in fear. A trickle of sweat dripped on his forehead as he looked down.

“Excuse me” She said with a monotone voice as she walked past him.

He slowly raised his head as he looked at her walking away calmly and oblivious to her surroundings.

“Kaichou..”

28