Chapter 10: Party
598 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Murasaki High, Student Council Office

Misaki received a call on her phone while she was signing the paperwork. A ton of approval requests from students piled up on top of the desk. It has only been an hour since lunch break ended and it already felt like an eternity as she rubbed the temples of her head.

She placed the pen down and leaned back on the chair, picking up the phone to answer the call.

“Hello, this is Misaki speaking” Her voice was monotone and devoid of any emotion.

“Good afternoon, Ojou-sama. We have the results from what you asked us about” a voice that resembled what seemed to be an old man spoke on the other line. His tone was polite and the way, he spoke was well mannered.

“Shall we meet up at a cafe to discuss this? I do apologize if I can't disclose it over the phone as it is sensitive information” the old man asked

“Very well, I shall send you the location of the cafe that I'll be going to”

After that, Misaki disconnected from the call and placed her phone aside. It has been a total of ten days since Kazuya's disappearance.

Whenever she comes home from school. The heavy feeling of despair eats her up as soon as she arrives.

Misaki began to work more harder than ever in order to temporarily forget and up until to the point that she drowned in it.

But, the suffering that she experienced within the past few days came to an end as she will meet up with the people that she hired for this specific job.

xx

At a cafe downtown

“Ojou-sama” a group of middle-aged men in semi-formal attire greeted her in unison as they stood up.

She gestured for them to be at ease and sat down on the chair in front of them. Misaki then placed her bag on top of the table and with a snap of her hand, a cup of hot tea was instantly served in front of her.

“What's the progress with the investigation?” She asked after sipping from her cup.

One of the men that was called Hideo took out a laptop from his bag and placed it on top of the table. He then switched it on and showed the screen to Misaki.

“Here is the footage that we found from the convenience store nearby. The staff told me that he did saw a young man and a young woman came to their store that day” Hideo said and pressed a button on the laptop.

It showed two artist sketches along with a video of two people inside. The young woman had long blonde hair and was seen carrying an unconscious young man on her shoulders.

“Based upon the details that the staff told us. We believe that these are the ones that you are looking for” He used his pointer finger to further emphasize his point and continued. “We are still working on the details for their location but as soon as we have it. We will contact you immediately”

“This is excellent work, Hideo-san. Keep me informed”

“As you wish, Ojou-sama” He bowed his head down and closed the laptop, putting it back on his bag.

xx

Misaki closed the door behind her as she arrived back home. She bent over to remove her shoes and placed her bag on the rack.

“Kazu-kun, I'm home!”

Her eyes widened at the realization that she was still alone and her boyfriend is still missing. She giggled as she shook her head. The fatigue from the student council work must've been going up on her head that she forgot about what has happened.

She clenched her first and muttered under her breath. “Wait for me, Kazu-kun. We'll see each other again soon”

xx

The next day, Misaki and Miku went to the wealthy client that paid them in advance for a double session. They stood in front of the large iron gate and a guardhouse was seen on the other side.

A tall white haired old man clad in what seemed to be a three-piece suit came to the gate.

“Ah, you must be the workers from the club” The man took out a small device from his pocket and pressed the red button.

After a few seconds, the gate creaked as it slowly opened and produced a large thud after it stopped.

“Come with me, Master Yoshio is expecting you” He said and lead the way towards the front door.

Both girls followed the man along the mud brick road. Alongside the pathway were a variety of flowers and small hedges that were carefully trimmed.

On the center of the circular intersection was a fountain in the center. This white-painted fountain has a wide-round base and a ten foot tall peak at the apex of it.

He twisted the knob of the large wooden door as soon as he arrived. It creaked loudly as it moved to the side.

“You can wait here at the living room while I inform him about your arrival”

After the two girls sat down on the wide leather couch, the old man left and a brunette young man dressed in a black suit came shortly.

“Hello, I'm Ikeda Yoshio” The brunette introduced himself. His tone was polite and had a courteous smile on his face.

He sat down on the opposite chair and crossed his leg “You must be here for the double session that I booked but I'm afraid it's not going to happen”

“What do you mean?” Miku asked, slightly confused at what he said.

“The reason why I called you two here is for a party”

“A party?”

“Yes but it's no ordinary party where the rich just mingle and socialize.” Yoshio took out a cigarette from the pocket of his blazer and chucked it in his mouth. “This is much more extravagant than that”

He then took out a lighter and lit the butt of the stick. A orange glow appeared on the burnt part as he inhaled and puffed out a large cloud of smoke.

“Fujibayashi Misaki and Tachibana Miku. Your family's last name carries a big weight around all of Japan. If people see your names on the list, it will greatly boost my reputation.”

“How did you know who we are? We haven't even introduced yourselves yet!” Miku glanced at Misaki who was busily reading a magazine. “Oi!”

“Yeah, yeah. How did you found out?” Misaki asked half-heartedly without turning her gaze away.

“I did my research before booking the session” He placed the cigarette on top of the ashtray beside his chair. “I almost forgot to tell you that the party itself is a fetish party and If both you will come, I would greatly appreciate it”

“You booked a double session just to invite us to a party?”

“That was the only way for me to get in touch with both of you personally”

Miku turned her look to Misaki and asked. “Should we accept this weird guy's invitation?”

“I don't see a reason why you should not. After all, birds of the same feather flock together” Misaki replied

“So, it's settled then!” Yoshio stood up and shook Miku's hand with a warm smile on his face.

11