Chapter 17: Origin
309 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A backstory of the Magazine Arc Villain

A few days ago... Back of Murasaki High

“Hagiwara-san, I like you! Please go out with me!” A silver haired boy confessed his feelings while he bowed his head.

“Midoru-kun” Hagiwara Risa twirled her finger on a lock of her long black hair. She looked at him from head to toe and released a sigh. “What do you like about me?”

His eyes widened at her question and a trickle of cold sweat dripped on his forehead. Earlier, he psyched himself up to fully deliver what he intended to say but he didn't expect that question to come.

'Crap! She caught me off guard. Think, Midoru, think!'

His mind began to wander in search of answer and came to a sudden conclusion within a few seconds.

“Uh, let's see” He slowly raised his head and scratched the back of it. “Your armpits”

Hagiwara planted a confused expression on her face and her eyes widened at what she heard. Did she misheard him?

“Can you repeat that once again?”

“Your armpits”

She broke into a fit of laughter and began to wheeze as she couldn't believe his answer. Instead of being creeped out, she was amused by him. What kind of person answers the question like that?

“I like you, Midoru-kun” Hagiwara still reeling with laughter, wiped the tears from her eyes. “Let's go on a date”

It was like a dream come true for him as he finally scored a date with the most beautiful girl in their class.

Standing at 5'6 with a measurement of 36-25-36 and long black hair that goes past her shoulders.

Hagiwara was considered a bombshell for her figure and it would certainly put most models to shame.

Amid the conversation between the two, a short haired brunette girl watched the scene from a distance.

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist at what happened. She expected Hagiwara to reject him after providing that creepy answer and that would land her a chance to get much more closer to Midoru.

'Hagiwara-san was supposed to reject him! How dare she accept his confession!”

The brunette was furious at this and all her future plans turned to waste. There was only one thing to do before it develops even further.

Defame Hagiwara around the school.

A perfect plan to regain her best friend from the clutches of that beautiful vixen.

She smiled at the thought and did her best to regain her composure. She left the scene shortly after that as it was going to be a long day for her.

xx

“I finally did it, Nana-chan! I finally confessed to Hagiwara-san!” Masahiro Midoru exclaimed, his face was beaming with joy.

“Yay! I'm so happy for you, Midoru-kun” Ogata Nanase cheerfully smiled and gestured a thumbs up at her best friend.

However, she felt angry and frustrated deep inside as she wanted to be the one to comfort him in his dark times after the failed confession.

Midoru stopped at a gift shop and waved goodbye to his friend. He wanted to surprise Hagiwara with her favorite stuffed toy on their date.

Nanase continued to walk along the sidewalk and took out her phone from her pocket. She logged in to her private social media account and searched for Hagiwara's profile.

'I wonder if Midoru-kun will still love you if you suddenly became a slut'

xx

Nanase booted up her computer and plugged in her phone using a USB cable. She downloaded a ton of her pictures along with the other girls that irritated her before coming home.

She began to transfer their photos on to her hard drive and opened a photo editing software. It took her no less than an hour to patch their faces onto a young gravure model's body.

However, the result looked unrealistic as their body and face texture were not aligned.

A lot of trial and error was made during the next hour and finally, she had the finished product.

All that she needs to do now was to publish it.

But how?

If she uploaded the pictures using a fake dummy account on social media. It wouldn't take long for her to get found out and her chances of destroying their relationship would severely plummet down.

A sudden thought popped up on her mind, she thought about using the photography club's machines to create a magazine that would showcase the products and better yet, distribute it to the perverted men of her school as well.

It was a good idea, nonetheless but the only question was how to get the photography club's permission for her to use the said machines.

Nanase snapped her fingers at a conclusion to her dilemma. 

The club's president was a rotten boy who uses his high-end camera to snap pictures at the volleyball and swimming team from a short distance.

How did she knows this? Being a member of the track team had its own advantages and during their daily running practice around the school.

She often sees him take pictures while they change in the women's locker room, hiding in the bushes or setting up his camera on a tall tree with a timer function.

xx

The next day

“These are great pictures, Ogata-san. Did you edit them yourself?” the black haired youth named Shinozaki Toshiie spoke, he was greatly amazed by the quality of the pictures that he was looking at.

For an untrained eye, it would certainly pass as a legitimate picture of whoever was edited into a lewd version of themselves.

But to an experienced and trained eye, the small yet uneven errors that are hidden within the pictures pops up like a fresh pimple on a smooth face.

He closed the other pictures from his computer but the one that caught his eye was how she edited Hagiwara.

For the body, Nanase used a picture of a young adult model named Sora and she was the perfect candidate for reference as she had the same measurements as Hagiwara.

The model was tied using the rope dress method. She was fully naked and the rope fully captured the round firm nature of her breasts and her pink nipples stood hard and erect.

She was also kneeling and her clean shaven genital was on full display as well.

Lastly for the face, the brunette girl found a rather interesting picture of her nemesis while stalking her social media profile.

Hagiwara was copying an ahegao face along with her friends while they were on the beach. What better way to fully use the expression is to place it on top of an erotic model.

She thought that her expression was really suited to be edited in that kind of manner.

“Yes, I spent countless of hours on doing it. Can I have your permission to use your machines to publish it along with your monthly magazines?”

“Hold on. We can't do that.” Toshiie rested his back on the body of the office chair and cupped his chin, appearing to be in deep thought. “Why do you want to publish it anyway?”

A sinister smile appeared on Nanase's face and she gave him a cold-eyed stare.

“You will publish it or I will personally tell the volleyball and swimming teams about your secret spots for taking pictures.”

“W-What are you t-talking about?” His jaw dropped and his eyes widened at what he heard. No one knows about them aside from the members of the photography club and he knows that they won't rat him out to the student council as well.

“Don't play dumb with me, Toshiie-kun.” She took out her phone from her pocket and showed a picture of him hiding in the bushes along with a voice recording of a few club members admitting his actions.

“That's illegal you know!”

Nanase leaned her close to his and her smile was grew even wider up to the point that it reached her ears.

“Are you going to do it, Toshiie-kun?”

“Y-Yes.”

She stood up and the look on her face was replaced with a cheerful one. “I'm glad to hear that.”

“I'll find a way to publish those pictures separately and I'll send you an update once it's done.”

Toshiie sighed deeply.

He wanted to refuse her request as her plan was a crazy one but he didn't have a choice to begin with as she possessed dirt on him.

“Very good.” Nanase patted him on the head like a dog that executed their tricks wonderfully and turned around to walk towards the door.

Before leaving, she turned around to face him once more with a menacing expression on her face.

“If you're thinking of using those pictures against me. You'll regret it.”

“N-N-No, I won't. I swear.”

Nanase left the photograph club after delivering her warning to him. She wasn't really scared of getting found out as she can feign ignorance anyway.

She was known as the diligent and kind girl throughout the school, always helping others with their studies.

There's no way that they would link her to that kind of scandal. It would all fall on that rotten photography club president.

5