Chapter 20: Ghost
168 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of the bell echoed loudly throughout the school. It signaled the end of the day. Most students packed their bags and left the classroom. Amid the busy crowd, a small group of girls gathered around the corner.

“Did you hear about the ghost in the art club?” Inaho asked while opening the wrapper of her cream bread.

“Yeah, I heard about it.” Miyuki popped open her orange juice and took a long gulp. “They say that it haunts during the afternoon.”

“What do you think about it, Kaede?”

“Do you really believe that, Inaho? For all we know, it could be a couple that is playing around.” Kaede replied without taking her eyes off the screen.

“You're probably right. But, doesn't it interest you even a little?”

“Not that much. My only interests revolves around Yujiro.”

“Yuck. You like that guy? Why would you even date someone who is like a talking tree?” Inaho took a large bite of the bread and continued. “Kyouya-kun is a much more suitable candidate.”

“You got all it wrong, girls. Hotaru is the best husband material out there.” Miyuki interjected. “He's tall, handsome and the captain of the basketball team. Can Yujiro even go toe to toe with him? Of course not. I mean, sure he's the student council president but what else can he do besides studying? Kyouya-kun might be a contender but he's so short tempered that he might start a brawl during a game.”

“At least, Yujiro is smart and excels in his studies. Unlike, Hotaru and Kyouya who's dumb as a rock.” Kaede turned off her console and placed it inside her sweater. “I can't believe that you actually chose those two for Konoe.”

“Alright, alright. We are getting off topic. Let's go back to this art club ghost.” Inaho said. “You girls want to check to see if its real or not?”

“You bet.” Miyuki exclaimed after finishing her drink. She then turned to Kaede who was arranging her bag. “Do you want to come?”

“Sorry. I have somewhere to go to.” Kaede replied and left, carrying her bag along.

The black haired youth walked along the hallway and pulled out her phone to check if there was any update on the meet & greet with the game's voice actors.

She had already secured VIP backstage tickets on hand using her family's connections. However, it wasn't the first time that Kaede used it. The first instance was when a famous pink haired idol came over to perform at a charity fundraising concert. She asked her father for front-row tickets because her friends were very big fans.

'Looks like the event will be held at Yokaharu Mall today.'

Upon walking past by the art club. She heard a strange noise coming from the room and recalled the previous conversion about a “ghost” that was allegedly haunting the place.

'I know I said to Inaho that I wasn't interested but it doesn't hurt to check.'

Kaede walked back to the door and slid it open. A quiet, empty room appeared before her as she went inside. There were a lot of paintings that were unfinished and a multitude of brushes, dirty water buckets and splotches of paint were littered around as well.

'Looks like the rumors weren't true after all.'

Disappointed with the outcome, she left the room in a hurry after closing the door. The storage closet slowly creaked open after a minute.

“Looks like we're in the clear now.” Risa said while coming out along with Midoru. “I didn't expect that she would go this way.”

“Yeah, it was a close call.” He wiped the sweat off his forehead using the sleeve of his shirt and proceeded to arrange his pants.

“Want to continue or do you want to go somewhere else?”

Midoru placed a hand on his hip while his other hand cupped his chin. It was a good thing that she was finished with drinking his sperm before the class representative arrived.

However, it was also his first time experiencing a fellatio from a living, breathing 3D girl. At first, he felt uneasy as she slowly undid the buttons of his pants and within one pull, both his underwear and pants were down.

His meat-stick appeared before her and it quickly sprung up within a few seconds. She assured him that everything was going to be fine and leave everything to her.

Then it happened, she began to bob her head up and down and like a vacuum, she devoured his genital whole and upon pulling out, the shaft was drenched in saliva and was throbbing hard.

After the whole ordeal and when they were about to fix themselves. They heard footsteps approaching and quickly hid inside the storage closet.

Earlier that day, he was busily reading the new volume of the erotic magazine that is being circulated around the school grounds and thought about Hagiwara.

When the magazine first came out and a handful of his classmates were edited inside. The thought of his girlfriend's naked body came to his mind. He was supposed to be disgusted as her photo was used in a very obscene way but somehow he felt aroused.

It was a different kind of feeling as whenever he plays his favorite adult game on his console during the weekends.

He always felt empty as soon as he turns it off but what if, he asks her to show her the real deal.

Will she accept his request and be willing to do it with him or will she be appalled by his behavior and break up with him then and there?

He wanted to ask her but he was afraid of what she might say to him and perished the thought.

“No, I'm good.” Midoru replied.

Risa planted a smug expression on her face while placing both of her hands on her hips and leaned her face close to his.

“Are you sure, Midoru-kun? You won't get another chance.”

“Y-Y-Yeah.”

He gently pushed her away at a minimal distance as he was caught off guard by her sudden move.

“You surprised me earlier, you know. I thought you were going to ask me to walk home with you but you said that you wanted a blowjob.” Risa chuckled. “You're getting more interesting every time, I talk to you.”

She brushed her long black hair aside and smirked. “Were you somehow influenced by reading those erotic magazines?”

“H-H-How did you know that I was reading them, Hagiwara-san?”

“Well.” She placed a finger on his lip and winked.”Let's just say that I know what you were thinking about.”

“Aren't you at least worried about your reputation? You were in the magazines.”

Risa crossed her arms and glanced at the ground before looking back at him with an impish grin.

“Not really. In fact, I would love to see the look on your face after you look at them. Be sure to think about me all the time when you're masturbating, okay?”

“Wha-” Midoru's eyes widened and he was shocked to hear those words coming from her. He couldn't believe that she would say that to him with a straight face.

2