Chapter 39: Answer
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What were you talking about earlier?” Gin asked, curious. She didn’t clearly hear what Misaki was saying due to her low monotonous tone. “Also, someone told me that I needed to authorize his treatments but.”

The blonde delinquent glanced at Shiro and returned her gaze onto the silver haired girl. “He looks fine to me.”

“I’ve overridden it.” Misaki said. “There was no point in waiting for you as he was clearly in a bad shape.”

She didn’t bother averting her look from the redhead confined to the bed.

“For your first question, I was asking him about the reason why he liked fighting so much earlier.”

“Oh” Gin shook her head as she clicked her tongue. “About that, I asked him the same question back when we were kids and he didn’t give me an answer but I’m guessing its related to how his violent father beats his mother every time he comes home drunk.”

The blonde crossed her arms below her breasts. “Were you able to get your answer from him?”

“No, I wasn’t.” Misaki replied. Her head was slightly tilted to the side. “We were also talking about his previous convictions before you arrived. What a record he has at a young age.”

The silver haired girl stood up and sighed. She then looked back at the redhead.

“You should consider yourself lucky that I was the one who caught both of you, lying unconscious on the streets. If it was someone from the Maeda household then you would’ve been tossed in jail once again.”

“Tsk.” The redhead delinquent hissed. “Whatever, I don’t care.”

“You sure are a loud wimp.” Misaki commented. “You’ll never defeat my boyfriend with that attitude.”

“I’ll beat him senseless in front of you when I get better!” Shiro exclaimed, glaring at the silver haired girl. “Just watch me.”

“I’ll have to agree with Misaki here.” Gin agreed.

The redhead planted a confused look on his face and raised a brow. “You two know each other?”

“We’re just acquaintances.” Misaki replied, switching her gaze to the blonde. “I still cant believe that he’s your boyfriend, Gin.”

“Well. I could say the same to you, Misaki.” The blonde remarked. “Who would’ve thought that a rich girl like you has a yakuza heir for a boyfriend.”

_

Somewhere in Tokyo

A strikingly tall woman with long white hair that went past her shoulders and flew along her back, her alabaster white skin glew brightly under the pale moonlight. There were also many features that could describe her. A round face, beauty that would rival the goddess of love herself and an alluring body to die for.

She stood in front of the window, clad in a white collared sleeveless button up shirt that was tucked inside her short grey pencil skirt. She also wore black sheer stockings and matching stiletto high heel pumps.

On her hand was a glass of one third red wine and the other was a report of her little sister’s activities.

Kuroha Fujibayashi found out that Misaki had been secretly dating a boy named Kazuya Maeda.

It wouldn’t trouble her this much if the boy was a normal person but he was a delinquent gang leader in school and on top of that, he’s a heir to an infamous yakuza family that controlled a town in the prefecture of gifu.

There was no way that Kuroha would let this relationship happen. Was her little sister threatened to be in a relationship with this low-life?

Whatever the reason was, she intended to find it out and bring Misaki back to Tokyo if needed be.

The door to her office swung open and a petite silver haired woman dressed in a corporate attire similar to Kuroha came inside.

She closed the door after coming in and poured herself a glass of wine before flopping herself into the couch.

“I heard you’ve been looking into Misaki.” Gamo asked as she took a sip. “What’s with the sudden interest?”

“I heard an interesting story from one of our staff in the hospital that our little sister admitted a boy to be treated.” Kuroha turned around and placed a folder on the table. “This is the report.”

The white haired woman took a seat on the opposite couch, facing Gamo and emptied her glass.

“You may want to look into that.”

Gamo set aside her drink and picked up the folder. She then browsed its contents, giving a silent nod.

“So, this boy is part of the Maeda clan? Interesting.”

“Do you get my point now, Gamo?”

“No, I don’t.” The petite woman said. She placed the folder on the table and picked up her drink. “Whatever she does in her life is hers alone.”

“You’re not terrified of this boy ruining our good name?”

“Relax, Kuroha.” Gamo took a sip. “Think of their relationship as a political move. Once they get married, it’s beneficial for our company and our family.”

The short haired petite woman crossed her legs and smirked. “You just don’t see the bigger picture like I do. The Maeda family are connected to the Ueno who holds fifty percent of Japan. If we can get in touch with them then our coffers will line up.”

“You do have a point there.” Kuroha nodded. “But I’ll see this boy for myself if he is worthy for our little sister or not.”

Gamo sighed. “This is the reason why Misaki left in the first place. You and Mom control her like she’s a puppet when she has her own free will.”

“It was all for her own good. If she is to succeed me as the next head of the Fujibayashi household.” The oldest sibling stated, emptying her cup. “Where is Sora anyway? I haven’t seen her around.”

“Oh.” Said the petite woman. “She’s currently in New York right now.”

“What is she doing there?” Kuroha asked, surprised. “Don’t tell me that she partying again.”

“You hit the spot.” Gamo chuckled. “She sent me a picture of her walking around the city along with her friends. Do you want to see?”

“No.” Answered the older sibling in an angry tone. “That woman really has the audacity to go abroad when mother threatened to freeze her credit cards.”

“Well. I should be heading home now.” Gamo stood up and straightened her blazer. 

She headed for the door and before leaving, she turned around, facing Kuroha with an impish grin.

“Don’t get too stuck up on being Ms. Stricty Pants or you’ll end up becoming an old prude yourself.”

“Get out.” Yelled the tall white haired woman as she shook her head.

A loud thud was heard as the door closed.

2