Family.
169 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Out of billions of galaxies, forget it, out of trillions of stars...tch, Out of thousands of planets...Who found this weird primitive-style planet for transmigration work?

Aster was distress, His so-called family was so sick that if they died this very second it won't surprise him. The most problematic thing is his brother's injuries and his mother's fever.

"No power to summon, white core and zero strength in body, So previous Aster of this world, I am really sorry if I cannot help your family because I simply can't. Rest in peace."

Mumbling whatever that could keep his hunger away, Aster started to collect natural power in the air to upgrade from level 0 to 1 at least. Because Aster didn't have much strength in his body and also had a fever, it was hard for him to keep his focus and collect power in his core.

The body of the original one was filled with impurities and also weak to the extreme which made the awakening process for Aster painful, He had never felt this type of pain. His hands, legs, stomach, lungs, eyes, ears, head, and heart each and every organ was pinned by thousands of pins, simply put extremely painful.

Panic took over for a moment as thoughts of endless pain crept up in his mind. Wave after wave kept coming. 

' it'd be over soon' Aster kept telling himself, whether that was true or not was irrelevant as it gave them the necessary strength to deal with it nonetheless.
After almost an hour later, Aster opened his eyes and his brain felt clear and clean. 
He has fully integrated into this new body, His core level became 1 and now he had some strength.
 
He stood up but slipped down, His legs were numb. Taking in a long and deep breath, Aster stood again and moved outside of the cave, he looked at the storm brewing outside, it was raining harshly, thunder rolled along with lightning and made the atmosphere dread-filled.
 
Aster sat at the entrance of the cave. 
"What should I do now? I can just leave them if I want to but...ah~"
In the apocalypse, who had the time to cherish an Orphan? Forget Orphans, even family's didn't have it in themselves to cherish each other, The children were abandoned and eaten by zombies. The world had become lawless in end-days.
 
But he now had fully integrated into this body which is not his, So of course, all emotions and memories of this body were also fully felt and recalled by Aster. 
 
The hunger felt days, the pain of beaten by his own father, watching his father beating his mothers and sisters, the tricks played on his younger brothers and the unfair tactics used on his elder brothers, a strange emotion brewed inside his heart and blocked his throat and stung his eyes.
 
Aster might act cold, detached-prince, but he is not a cold-blooded human, it just a side-effect of the apocalypse. So these emotions and memories had caused him to feel again.
 
"Even I had not felt so many grievances in the apocalypse, but here in this primitive society...little star you...You really are a coward and Foolish. Little star, rest in peace, this is now my body,  You can't have it even if you ask King of hell for my soul. kehehe"
.
 
.
The rain didn't stop any time soon, Aster mediated and mediated when he suddenly heard movement from near his side and looked back to find his little stepbrother Sef looking at him with curious eyes.
 
"Aster-iu, what are you doing?"
Iu, is used for elder brother and Ir, for eldest sister.
 
"Me? I am sitting, are you fine now? Does anywhere hurt?"
 Talking for the first time to his family members wasn't awkward for Aster, He has long been used to meeting new people.
 
"Aster-iu, I am fine but you were...how about your fever? it's gone?"
 
"It flew away."
"huh?"
"I sacred it away."
"...oh."
 Joking was not made for Aster, Hisjokes has gone cold centuries ago and now even primitive people mock him for this.
Changing topic, Aster asked,
 
"Are you hungry?"
"Of course, but all of us are hungry and elder brothers are sick and tired also injured."
 
"Worry not, Do you see that steamed meat? Go eat it. I caught it some time ago."
Sef's eyes grew wider when he looked at the meat, it was finely cut and was placed on big leaves with a bucket of water. Aster didn't just waste time since he had strength, he caught 5 rabbits from his space, cleaned them, steamed them made 12 different packs, and took them out of space, As his power is still low he can't go into space much.
 
"Where did you get such a huge animal? Aster-iu?"
 
"Just eat, After eating help washing Zed-iu, Yul-iu's, and Jiole-iu's injuries and make them get up and eat. I will go and make mothers wash face and eat. after that I will go find herbs for little brother and sisters."
 
Sef stiffy listened then looked at Aster weirdly but then thought that maybe because Aster-iu has finally let go of his quiet personality.
 
"I will also help Aster-iu!"
"No need, just make all of them eat, I will be back."
 
Aster first looked at his brother Aed's face and found it hot, fever. He then looked at Zed's injuries, A huge cut on the abdomen and at the back still can be saved. Then looked at Yul, he had bruises and fever causing his malnourished body to become weaker. Then he focused on Jiole, He was the tallest among his siblings even malnourished, He had most injuries and even his head had a bump. 
 
Sighing he looked at his little sister, they were only exhausted and lacked sleep. While his little brothers had the same fever. Only Sef and he were perfectly fine now. Sef was sitting by Sani's side making her eat the steamed meat. 
 
Sani noticed Aster and smiled softly at him, she felt guilty for her children, but her love remained strong.
"Ast, I heard you hunted this food for us, You have grown up huh."
Aster felt awkward,
 
#how to talk with my mom, urgent online!#
Only this thought went by his mind.
 
"Yes, I grew up."
 
"Ast, have your fever gone?"
Sef: "It  flew away, 1stmother, stop talking, Aster-iu is busy, right Aster-iu?"
 
Aster: "Yes mother, please eat and make2ndmom and 3rdmomto eat too, Sef take care of things here, If anyone else wakes up clean them with that water ok?"
 
Sef: "Ok OK! Safe journey! come back with plenty of hunts!"
 Sani: "only hunt small animals, you are a fiman, don't overdo it."
 Aster felt his lips twitching, coughing a little he nodded and went out.
 
 
6