Little space.
129 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aster went in circles in the open plains, because of rain he couldn't keep track of his footprints neither could he guess where to find herbs. 

"I am sure...Did I come from this way? huh? then why am I familiar with that way?"

Aster was finally sure he got fooled by the environment. The rain went on and whether became chilly, Aster was sure that after this rainy season it will be winter. And that cave cannot keep them warm.

After some rest, Aster again looked around only to find nothing, not even an animal to hunt. He went aside and hide his body in between two giant rocks and went into his space.

The space he has is a little world of its own. It has many monsters and animals and also some cultivating animals. BecauseAster is the space's owner he could blink and move to the place he wants to in it.

He came to the forest's side and started to look around. He didn't find any herbs needed.

"What to do now?"

Rubbing his temples as a sign of distress, Aster sat on the ground, Aster knows that he will need these herbs from now on in the future but he can't find them.

He searched the original's memories and found a very unique thing. Tribal structure. 

In this world making a tribe is very unique. Though making a tribe should be easy and it is relatively easy, but there are rules. A tribe must have 4 main people. 1st it's chief, he or she must be selected by the majority, 2nd it's priest, he or she must have God's wisdom and symbol. 3rd a witch, he or she must have enough knowledge to make a half-dead person alive, and 4th a  5th level guardian, he or she must have God's seed and upgrade it to level 5.

He can use witch or priest identity and have his family take those pills!

"This made it easier!"

Not waiting anymore, Aster went back to the mainland and found the small abandoned village.In this village, every house has it's function, The 6th house is a pill cultivator's home, he had many junks. Aster rushed in and opened the storeroom door and found the hills of junk pills. 

He found the healing pills and took 7 of them and went to catch some rabbits, then he thought that he should take some eggs too. And so he stole 17 children of hens and rushed out. 

He found the cave and went in, only to find that Sef is crying by the cave's entrance.

"Sef?"
Sef looked up with tears in his eyes but when he saw the things in Aster's hands he rushed to help.

"What happened little one?"

Sef hooked his head but his uneasiness and distress were clear, Little Sef was worrying if they could survive alone.

Patting the little head, Aster handed 5 rabbits to Sef.

"Can you clean them?"

Sef hurriedly nodded while also looking atAster'sbody intently.

"I am fine. I also got these eggs."

He showed the basket he found in the village it was filled with eggs.

"Aster-iu! wow!!"

Sef looked at these eggs with greedy eyes. He quickly took those eggs to the side of the cave with rabbits and then he found a problem, how should he clean and cut those rabbits? Also how to cook them?

Sani came out and saw the things Aster brought, looking at the size of animals she sighed with relief and looked atSefwho was in his thoughts. Patting his head she asked.

"What's the wrong Sef?"

"Oh, 1st mom! It's just the water is finished and there's no fire."

Sani looked at Sef with a loving gaze, Her little brother Kahi had lost his voice when he was beaten badly by their husbands, After that Kahi didn't like to talk and lost his will to live but he always gazed at their children with quietness, Kahi might have not lost his voice but he was not willing to get treatment from that Priest and it resulted in him becoming mute When they ran away from that hellhole Kahi was the first one to laugh but his eyes had unimaginable guilt.

As a sister and mother Sani knew what was eating her little brother. She looked atSef and said.

"Ask your Aster-iu, Where he found the water beforehand go there to get it."

Aster who was drying his long Green hair heard this sentence and said;

"Worry not mother, I will go and get water in a moment, Also I met a Priest on my way back, I exchanged some things with him."
Sani and Sef excitedly looked at him, Aster smiled and explained.

"He was  collecting some herbs and in this rain lost his way back to the river, so I  exchanged some things and sent him on his way."

Sani hurried over to Aster and said in a loud voice.

"Then what are you waiting for hurry and help your brothers!"

Sani had tears flowing in her eyes, She thought that her eldest children will have to die and then it will her turn but she and Sef got better then Aster got better and found food which gave them some strength.

Aster patted both SaniandSef who was silently crying and praying.

He went to Zed and Yul's side and put the pills in their mouths, Then went to Aed and Jiole's side and gave them pills. After that, he put one pill in Kahi's mouth and the other two on her little sisters. 

"1st mother! Brothers' injuries are healing! wow so fast!"

Sani saw the miracle occurring in front of her eyes and hugged Aster while crying.

"Good boy! Good child! You finally found sense!"

Aster sighed, The Aster of this world was never a fool just he lost his will to feel anymore and decided to not care but the child always cared.

The first one to wake up was Yul and Aed, They felt hungry and were given meat and eggs with warm water. Sani and Sef took care of them.

Aed: "what?! Aster hunted?!"

Yul: "It's dangerous!"

Sef: "Believe me Aed-iu! It's true even those eggs! Aster-iu brought them!"

Aed: "Aster come here! Show me where you are injured!"

Aster:" But I am completely fine."

Yul: "Even we get small injuries when hunting how do you not have them?!"

Aed: "When did you learn how to lie?!"

Aster distress: "But I am not lying."

Yul & Aed bro-con: "Not believing!"

Aster:...

I am having second thoughts about having a huge family.

 

8