Worries of little ones.
121 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aed and Yul were recovering at a fast pace, and Jiole's complexion though pale was now quite normal. Only Zed even after taking medicine was still not awake.

Sef, Sani, and Zester helped clean the injuries of the four men in their family. Zester's fever also came down a lot and he woke up while also helped around.

Aster was sitting with his two little sisters and was eating and talking with them.

Aster asked while cleaning his lips with his fingers.

"Can you both still sew?"

Aria and Iria nodded and Aria asked:

"Aster-iu are you worried about winter?"

Aster nodded.

"Yea, we don't have a tribe now, we also need to find shelter from winter and collect food and enough herbs for winter but our eldest brothers are still injured and can't help for now."

Aria hesitated for a while but still spoke.

"Aster-iu, If you can, um can you get me bone needles and some animal's long hairs?"

Aster was confused, why need a bone needle or hair? I have a sewing kit here. But he can't take out his world's stuff for some time, so he nodded and promised to find it for them.

Aster was about to go hunt when Iria stopped him.

"Aster-iu, you must be busy with hunting so tell me where the river is, I will go with Sef-iu to get it."

Aster smiled but he thought in his heart, little sister the river that you are searching for is flowing inside me! How can you get it?

"Worry not, I am enough, Help take care of the family there is still your Kais-iu and Zed-iu who are sleeping and Jiole-iu have a fever, 3rd mother is also sick, you all are going to help here while will hunt out."

He patted her small head and went out before she could say anything else.

Aster took 3 wooden buckets from space and filled them with spiritual water and mixed some herbs in it and went back to cave after half an hour.

Aria and Iria took the buckets and went back. Sef came and asked Aster to get some firewood. Aster went into the forest, The forest was limitless, thick, and archaic. Its canopy was monopolized by oak, Buxus, and juniper, who let through enough dancing beams of sunshine for bright saplings to reign the sloping and slanting ground below.

He selected two to three trees and thought of his12 cards and selected wood, Vigos. Vigos is a humanoid elemental card with the shape of child and green eyes with small fluffy brown hairs.

Vigos was summoned with a green vigorous light which made the trees and grass dance. Vigos are wood elemental and can control any type of wood. 

"Master!!"

Aster smiled at the little child and asked;

"What is your summon time?"

Vigos pouted but still answered;

"I can only be summoned for minutes and CD time is 24 hours."

Aster nodded, as expected level 1 core is no good.

"Ok, you got work to do, tell others in summoner space to not get confused it's just that we are transmigrated into another land with no power"

Vigos eyes widened and he excitedly looked around but Aster spoke with some scolding;

"Hey, you got no time for this, hurry and get me almost 50 firewood."

Vigos: "You!! Summon me tomorrow again!"

Aster smirked while saying:

"I will see~"

Vigos:"OI!"

Vigos watched as Aster went into his space and cursed his master.

Aster caught two boars and three rabbits and took the meat and their skin with him while also getting 2 rocks of salt. He went out of space took some time to make 4 bone needles and some threads.

He looked at his haul and pouted.

"I am weak, no no this body is weak, This weak ass body!!!"

He sighed and took 25 wood and with some difficulty went to the cave and handed the firewood to Zester and Sef, Then made another trip and sent the last half.

Zester was worried when he watched Aster giving some bone needles and threads and skins to Aria.

"Aster-iu!"

Aster who was going out to sneak the meat in looked at Zester and raised his chin to signal him to continue.

Zester: "Aster-iu, won't you be tired if you keep doing this? I know that this place is safe but still don't you need help?"

Aster smirked and pointed his finger at Zester

"You just woke up and are very weak, My physical strength might be weaker than Yul-iu and others but I can handle this much and am fast this way."

Zester looked at his malnourished body and nodded.

"Then, on the way back get some fruitsforElder brothers and mothers."

Aster smiled and went out.

Yullooked at their interaction and frowned, He thought that he must get better soon and upgrade to level 2 guardian as soon as possible, As an elder brother, he can't simply rest in bed, can he?

As he came back he found trees with different fruits he checked the fruits and used appraisal his 3rd skill to check the sweet fruits. Because his three skills are support skills Aster himself was very lazy but not weak like now.

After getting some different types of fruits Aster went back to the cave with meat and fruits. For the next 4 days there life went like this and Aster handed them food, water, and woodwork. Kais and Jiole woke up and Zed's condition stabilized.  Everyone ate three times daily and was always in the cave making them a little healthy than before though they were still too much malnourished.

****

Family theater:

Aster: Ugh I the lazy King now has 12 members in a family to feed! Who will feed me?!

Tarv: Little wife I am here for just that!

Aster: And who are you?
Tarv: I am the author's little surprise for my wife!

Aed & Yul: Why do I feel like someone is stealing something of mine?

Zed: Where is this bastard who tried to harass my little bro!!

Jiole: Little Ast come behind me, I will protect you!

Tarv: I finally understand my wife's troubles, So many in-laws with a bro-con problem is not good!

 

 

7