Elder Brothers.
106 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yul woke up at dawn only to see that his little siblings whom he should be spoiling are already awake and working. Aria and Iria along with 2nd mother were sewing with different skins and were looking happy.

Those skins were very different and small when Aster gave them to Aria but now when clothes are made from these skins they look pretty good.

He then looked at Zester who was always suppressed by bullies back in their tribe was now seriously cutting meat while Kais was cooking it. Sef on the other hand was helping Aed and Jiole clean their almost healed wounds. 3rd mother was heating water while 1stmother and Zed were talking.

Yul looked atAed and said.

"I will be able to move in 2 days, So I will help Aster early what about you Aed-iu and Jiole?"

Aed blinked and then nodded seriously.

"I might not be able to hunt in 2 days but I can help Aster with water."

Yul nodded,  they are not that much healed to hunt but they can help here and there so Aster can focus on one thing. Jiole who was listening quietly said;

"When we came here it was raining heavily, but I am sure there isn't any river in the vicinity,  Aster might be going quite far."

Yul and Aed were startled, Yes, they were the ones who looked for this cave so of course, they know the river from here is quite far.

Jiole as responding to himself mumbled;

"We are failures as elder brothers."

Yul and Aed heavily nodded, Sef who was with them was confused, This was like they are worried about the wrong thing, Aster-iu is always coming and going to the river 2 times a day and he comes in 20 minutes at most.

'Yul-iu and others really care about us.'

So Sef concluded that they were bro-cons.

And only Aster knew he went to no whatsoever river, But in his space. And right now he was fishing in his Space while Vigos was cutting wood and Monse was collecting water.

Monse was petite-looking beautiful water elemental with long watery blue hairs and eyes.

Vigos: "Did we do anything wrong? and especially me! What is with this child labor ah?!"

Monse:" 200 years ago you were known as the oldest elemental in the history of elements, If it is child labor it is actually me who's doing it."

Vigos: "Hateful brat!" (ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Monse: "A shortie calling others brat." ( ̄~ ̄)

Vigos: "Whose a shortie! I am a child!" 凸(`ι _´メ)

Monse: "A 2500 years old child, such a big child. Oh my, then I should buy some toys and diapers for my great-grandpa." 凸(¬‿¬)

Vigos:...Actually had nothing to refute...

Monse:...Justice always wins. 

Aster who had already caught 12 fishes saw that wood was collected and water was drawn, So he went and got some vegetables and eggs with 2 rabbits.

After that he thought back at how his family will have no place to go in winter, Aster thought about rebuilding his guild here, but he knew it was quite not possible yet. 

Because aster didn't know about familial love and family relationship because of his past, Asterstill couldn't show those emotions but the memories of the previous owner made it hard for him to ignore this family.

Maybe he felt pity for them or he wanted to feel familial love, But  Aster knew he wanted to be with this family. His Locked heart and sealed emotions will need time to get around but memories and work will keep him alive here until then. He will wait until he can get out of his past's shadow and live as Aster of this world.

Aster looked at the time and then decided to first take the meat back and then other stuff.

He cleaned the rabbits and took the skin apart and moved to the cave.

Yul and Zed were standing at the entrance of the cave when they saw Aster with the little meat and skins they hurriedly took things down from his hand and asked.

Yul: "I and your other brothers can now walk, So we will help you carry things back. Let's go."

Zed nodded and called Aed and Jiole. 

Aster was a little dumbstruck but still took his elder brothers to the small hiding place where he put his things.

Yul and others saw the small cave which was poorly hidden and snickered. 

Aed: sure enough our little Ast is still doesn't know the outside world.

Yul: Such a cute way to hide things.

Zed: I need to teach him how to hide.

Jiole: Why didn't any animal stole his things?

Aster was oblivious of the different thoughts passing by his elder brother's brains and let Jiole carry the 2water buckets while Yul carried vegetables and eggs. Zed carried half of the firewood while the other half was carried by Aed. Aster carried the fish's bucket and then they talked while went toward the cave.

Aed: "I am almost healed, Little Ast from tomorrow I will help cut the firewood, We also need to save for winter."

Zed: "I will help with water."

Yul: "What will I do then?!"

Jiole: "Help little sisters in sewing clothes."

Yul: "What?!"

Aed: "Don't what Yul, it's quite the nice work."

Zed: " Yea, it will help us pass winter warmly."

Aster: "I am thankful to Yul-iu, I will cheer you on with elder brothers."

Yul: " Ah?!"

Zed and Jiole snickered at Yul's pitiful face while Aed laughed out loud. Aster looking at this scene felt comfortable but didn't think much and chatted more freely with his elder brothers.

After coming to the cave Yul and Aed helped in cooking while Zed Cleaned fishes. Jiole helped Sefand Zester clean the cave. Asterwhohad nothing to do the whole day now walked toward his sleeping skin and sat down. He started to meditate and collect as much power in his core as possible.

Yul and Aed looked at Aster sleeping while sitting and reached him. They looked at their little brother and felt distressed.

Yul whispered: "Aster will look like a fairy if only he could eat his fill and sleep until he woke naturally."

Aed whispered back: "I know, we need to hurry and level upto2nd grade guardian and hunt large preys."

Yul whispered: "I am also distressed about this, Because we were wounded and only Aster was good, he took so much care of us."

Aed nodded: "Hey Yul, We don't have a tribe now, In this way won't our little sisters and brothers have to lead a lonely life?"

Yul looked startled but still answered: " Aed, this what should we do?"

Aed looked at Aster and said to Yul: "How about we make our own tribe?"
Yul looked at Aed with widened eyes. " Where will we find a priest? And also where will we find a witch? Also a 5th-grade warrior?"

This time it was Aed's turn to look startled and he sullenly said: "Forget it, for now, we should think about how to pass this winter, our little siblings are still small and we four are only 18 or 19, so we still have all the time in the world."

****

Family Little theater:

Tarv: Author author! 

Author: Mn?

Tarv: When will I come in?

Author: Who knows.

Yul: Who cares.

Tarv: Why are you here?

Yul: You don'twant my little Ast anymore?

Tarv: 3rd brother, I fished a huge fish just now, let's eat.

Yul: *Drools*

Zed: Yul! He is bribing you!

Tarv: How dare I?!

Yul: How dar you?!

 

 

6