Childen picking day.
128 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because the night rest was not good enough Aster woke up in the middle of the night and thought of the major problem. 

His bed is not here.

Even if he has a bed in his Space, He can't rest on it. So, He took up the ax and looked at others asleep, and quietly went out unaware of the person he woke up.

Zed looked at the cave entrance where Aster has just gone out from and frowned, He shook Jiole awake and told him that Aster went out alone, Listening to Zed, Jiole startled awoke, and hurriedly chased after Aster with Zed.

They arrived at the front of the forest where they saw Aster cutting trees with much difficulty and resting every 2 minutes. Jiole went forward;

"Aster?"

Aster who was thinking of how to design his bed looked startled and looked back to find Jiole standing with a frown.

"Jiole-iu?"

Jiole nodded and took the ax from Aster and started to cut the tree while asking Aster.

"In the middle of the night, Where did you get the idea of deforestation?"

Chuckling a little Aster said with a playful expression.

"No, I am a nice person who cares about trees and nature very much, I am thinking of making a bed."

Zed who could no longer hide also came out of the rock and asked in a quiet voice.

"I thought you found yourself, someone."

Aster:...Who can I find in this primitive world?(;¬_¬)

Jiole nodded.

"I also got so startled when I thought of how someone wanted to take you away, I wanted to see(Beat) that person."

Zed's expression hardened and he said with a little emergency;

"Little Ast, You are only 17, 17! You are too young! And before you, there are 4 elder brothers of yours! If we don't marry you can't marry!"

Jiole nodded solemnly;

"Right right! Even if you have someone, As long as he is smaller than me and not a guardian of 5th grade, he can forget it!"

Aster:...Listen to me, I wanted a bed, not a bride or Groom! (`Д´)

After cutting the tree Jiole asked what to do next. Aster told him the steps and Zed and Jiole together did that, soon almost at dawn, a single bed came to the cave.

The cave had many forks and was very wide, It could easily handle 100 people let alone 13. So when Sef saw the new bed in Aster's cave, He looked at Yul and Aed with expectations. 

Aed and Yul looked at Zed and Jiole. And so, Today Aster once again went alone to hunt and fetch water while those 4 brothers prepared to make 12 beds.

Today Aster thought about how to make bed covers and pillows and so went far in the forest. He didn't found cotton but he had cotton fields in his space, he could only spend an hour in space and he had to hunt and fish and collect vegetables in this hour too.

So, Aster still moved and soon got to the river location, The water was quite clear and cool on his fingers causing Aster to squint and he started to take off his clothes.

He had only taken off the Top skin when he heard a rustling sound, Aster immediately went in defensive mode. He waited and waited but nothing happened even after half an hour. He put on his top and looked around only to see a small hand on the ground.

Startled Aster walked forward and moved around the trees and saw a small bun, his eyes close with his pure blue hairs dangling and his clothes and body covered with mud. The small child looked very malnourished.

Looking at the boy's appearance Aster was reminded of his own family's weak and malnourished experience. He quietly and gently picked up the small bun and went into his space, His space rejected the small boy but because of his master's stubbornness, it backed out. 

Aster found the glucose injection and gently gave it to the little boy. He then washed the little boy softly but because he hadn't done this before he did it very slowly, the child had small injuries and looked very weak. Aster sighed, The child kept reminding him of children in the apocalypse. Though those children were malnourished and looked soft they were more fierce than zombies and monsters.

The child was low on energy and needed extreme rest, So he fished and asked Vigos and Monse to collect firewood and water, After that, he took 4 ducks from his pet house and slaughtered them, took vegetables from his farm, and went out with the child in his hand.

After settling the things in his hideout he went to the cave with the little boy.

Sef who was cleaning the entrance of their huge cave saw the figure of Aster and a bun.

"Ah? Aster-iu, This is..."

Aster looked at the small bun and sighed, he doesn't know why he saved this child or brought him back, but he doesn't regret his actions as he looked at Sef who was now slowly gaining some meat and his yellowish skin becoming pale and soft, Aster nodded, Yes he doesn't regret.

"I picked him up from riverside."

Sef blinked innocently and then looked at the blue-haired boy who looked at most 6 years old.

"Picked up?"

"Picked up."

Sef was very confused at the moment, why does it sound like this is very common for his Aster-iu? 

Aster ignored the confusion of Sef and said.

"Oh, Take Kais and Zester with you and help Yul-iu to pick the stuff I collected today."

Sef came back to earth and nodded, He ran back to the cave and called Kais and Zester who were helping in sewing clothes with their little sisters.

Aster settled the child on his bed and pulled the blanket from his space and covered the child.

He then started his meditation.

While on other hand,

The other side of the river also had a huge cave with many people, Those people also looked famished and weak, They had many women and fimen with small children, They also had men who looked robust but in less amount.

Right now one middle-aged man was very worried, His 3 children were missing. His wife gave him triplets and died from blood loss in child labor, He only had that little devil as his Family. His Tribe was split in 2 when the damnable Hugo Tribe attacked them, But what they didn't expect was when their warriors were sent out to fight, Their tribe's elders and other main powers with many warriors threw them out. They thought that the women and Fimen were the cause of that issue, though half of it was true the step was wrong.

The man pulled out his worries when suddenly a hand patted his shoulder.

"Tey-iu, Worry not the little ones might be just lost and will come back soon, I sent Fret and Roy to look for them."

Tey sighed, His children were not taken care of properly for the last 2 months and he was very worried.

"Check the riverside, they might be bathing again. My children..."

Dio also sighed when he looked at his elder brother weak as this, His little nephews were really too much trouble!

While Trey was worrying, Aster had already picked another two brats from the riverside in the evening, They were also unconscious. Aster looked at the same appearances and thought of the little bun he picked up in the morning and sighed.

Today 5 beds were built. Zed distributed the 3 beds to his 3 mothers and the other 2 to his little sisters. Kais pouted and kicked Zed while scolding.

"Zed-iu, You must build one for me tomorrow!"

"Ok."

"Must!"

"Mn."

Kais was angered with such a small response but then deflated and walked away, Who can get more other reactions from Zed-iu except for important stuff? Their Zed-iu was really damn dull!

Sef looked at the little child asleep in his Aster-iu's bed and poked around. The child was so sweet-looking and cute!

Aed went to eat and call Jiole when he saw Aster coming back with another 2 children.

Sef also noticed this and ran to his brother's side.

"Aster-iu! Your luck today is really great!"

Aster who was tired from walking and washing the children and also giving them glucose injections looked at Sef innocently.

"I think so..."

Really? Is it good? not bad? (; ̄Д ̄)

Aed looked at the children with blue hairs and small structure as he said.

"We need more hunt from tomorrow, The little babies need to grow chubby and take care of their mama~"

The shocked, confused Sef: "Mama? Aster-iu? ( ゚Д゚)<!!"

The weirded-out Bro-con Zed: "Mama? Which bastard dared!! (,,#゚Д゚)"

The tensed bro-con Jiole: "Huh? Mama? Whose mama? Our little pure Aster? /(@゚ペ@)"

The truth knowing bro-con Yul: "Where is my knife?! I need to hack our brother into pieces first and then these little bastards! (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ"

The tired and joking Aster: "Mama? haha, I need a husband for my children~ o(〃^▽^〃)o"

The Originally joking bro-con Aed: " No no no! Not at all! you only need us! No husband!! ⊙_ʘ"

With the joke section finished Aster settled the other two children in his bed too and started to meditate, leaving Aed to be beaten by his siblings.

Yul: "You wanted my little Ast to marry away?! take this punch this one too!"

Aed: "Help!   It's not like this!"

Zed: "Kick him for me! I almost got an attack from panic!"

Aed: "Zed-iu?! Ouch!"

Sef: "Yul-iu teach Aed-iu properly! I also panicked when Aster-iu talked about finding a husband."

Aed: "Ah! My face no!!"

Jiole: "...So is the finding a  husband or not?"

Others:...

The now panicked bro-con Aed: "Shut up!!! I was only Joking!!"

***

Little Theater:

Tarv: Author~ Author~o(^▽^)o

Author: You look like you are in a good mood?(;¬_¬)

Tarv: Mn~ Guess what happened~o(≧∇≦o)

Author:...Did Aster talk about you? (∩⌣̀_⌣́)

Tarv: Hehe~ you know me, well Author, ~ o((*^▽^*))o

Author: Not at all. It's common sense now, 눈_눈

Tarv: Leave it~ I will tell you anyway~ My wife said, he will find me, his hubby! yay! O(≧∇≦)O

Author looking at the other side

Aed: Sh*t! That thug is back!

Yul: You also gave him hopes!

Aed: when did I?

Yul pulling his punch: Ah?

Aed: I told you it was a joke! why so serious!

Zed: The damage is done now.

Author: These all brats of mine are hopelessly hopeless!

7