Memories and Awakening (2)
117 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After putting Sani to rest, Aster took a break and found that his core energy was going on a rampage, Which showed that he was about to level up. Aster without waiting more sat on the cold ground and started to condense the energy in his core.

He condenses once then completed one cycle then he condensed the remaining energy on top of the already made cycle on the core and kept circle the energy until his core changed from white to red.

"Finally over."

Aster stood up and checked his body everything was in balance.

After confirming his condition he went toward Zester's side and gave him a soul pill, Aster didn't have any vivid memories of  Zester. 

Zester was born from his mother Sani, So he was his own brother not half brother. But Zester was very different from Aster, He was a quiet child, When he bullied he only glared at his torturers, When his brothers were ill or injured he did everything he could but nothing he couldn't like how Aed or Zed begged for medicine if Sef or Iria were ill, But Zester would never bow his head. He had pride that just wouldn't go away, It was like he was hollow and there was no one who could be placed in that place but his family had a place somewhere deep within that place. Zester did steal things but he never bowed even when the priest andTribe's Cheif was the one who threatened him, As always he will just glare.

Aster smiled,  having so many softies, I am glad that Zester was somehow different, his personality is like 2nd mother more. Such a shame that this child doesn't have that ability but...

"This one is also quite something."

After giving Zester a glucose injection, Aster moved toward Kais. 

In Aster's memories, Little Kais was shy but in front of his family, he would always act proud and arrogant, which was cute in itself.

But for Kais, something like shyness and spoilness was his self-protection skill, From the moment he could sense and have started to remember things, his father never looked at him, even from afar, his father loved some else's children, he smiled very heartily toward some else but there's some hope, his father has a family, he will not forget them. But when he saw from his small eyes the begging of his mothers while being forced, the paleness of his brothers, and the crying sound of his sisters. He knew He lost his father, He knew that Without any help he had to survive in a relentless world with his family.

Asterwho looked at the flowing emotions felt something weird, Well, humans in every place try hard to survive. But ...surviving without any meaning?

"You don't have to try so hard now, Your Elder brother is here."

Aster ruffled the soft hairs of Kais and gave him a soul pill and Glucose injection.

After that, he moved to Kahi. 

Aster just wanted to ask for forgiveness from this mother of his. In little star's memories, he had always felt a guilt pang of unbearable guilt for his 2nd mother.

Kahi, Who for some unknown reason was always cold faced unlike Kari had always known the real faces of the people in his MoonPetal tribe and He also knew that words that were said to him were only lies. 

He only felt close to the warmth he had once felt in his mother's embrace. He only felt emotions for his brother and sister.

Kahi had a hard time listening to lies for 17years of his life but with his sister and brother, he never felt bad or angry.

But that ended, They were sold. Kahi felt his blood run cold at that moment, but that's not where he felt like murdering but his so-called husband, His mind became twisted when he saw his sister being raped by her husband and then his younger brother...when he resisted he was beaten and slapped.

Kahi felt like he was already going to suicide when he was first done by his husband, but the soft sobs of his brother and sister just couldn't let him free. 

But that was not the end of it, the animal called the husband of his made the small children made by him, watch the cruel torture when he raped their mothers. He could feel the the anger, awkwardness, guilt, trembling of their small heart...Kahi could feel the soft and warm hand those children were trying to lend him. To Kahi who still don't believe in the family for the first time felt those bittersweet emotions.

Aster moved his core energy and tried to heal some of Kahi's internal injuries. Aster blocked all emotions he could feel after the death of his foster family. He knew that these things will be a hindrance to him his survival. Only memories of those things couldn't be sealed no matter how he tried and the seal on his emotions got rusty. He can feel Kahi doing the same as him.

"Please burden me from now on, I wish to be your burden carrier, dear mother."

Aster gave the soul pill and Glucose injection to Kahi but for some time he still didn't move. He sat and controlled the overflowing emotions of Kahi.

After some time he went to his elder brother's cave. 

His brother...they are really sweet jelly beans of little Star's life. Zed and Aed were always contrasting pairs, Yul is always aggressive and active while Jiole is a softie and silly brother.

Their extreme bro-con and sis-con occurred due to their brain's capacity to make this dramatic. Their love for this small family...maybe not that small is so pure and sweet that one can drown happily in it. They have always protected their younger siblings at the cost of their lives. They are just that sweet and cute.

The mature and a little cold Zed-iu, The funny and happy go lucky Aed-iu, The Aggressive and justice holder Yul-iu and Last but not least Sunny and silly Jiole-iu.

God really played him well, but he is glad. Aster thought while giving them a soul pill and glucose injection 

*****

Family Theater:

Author looking here and there: Where is that guy? He didn't come today? Tarv! Oi Tarv!

Tarv: Hm?

Author:... the.... child are you angry?

Tarv: who are you talking t? Readers can also tell you there is no Tarv in this Novel so please.

Author:...You are angry...

Tarv:...Why will an unknown person be angry with Author-sama?

Author:..I promise in 2chapters you will enter the novel!

Tarv:..Hmph.

Author:¯\_〳 •̀ o •́ 〵_/¯ Really now.

 

5