Kids woke up.
102 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After watching over for 2 days, Aster felt that his family members should be fine now, Sani felt a little worried but she believed in Aster and relaxed.

For Aster, these 2 days was a bit tiring as he had to clean the cave, cook the food, hunt, store water and firewoods but with help of his skill cards.

After two days Aster also patched up the comatose Fiman Witch, this witch was very weird, He had injured almost all parts of his body, At First, Aster thought these were caused by some animals or some fall but the injuries on his stomach and back showed different stories.

For now, he deduced he was exhausted and because of some trauma couldn't wake up. He was not a medical student even though he was a bit of a nerd but that was 30 years before he died.

The only trouble for Aster now was the Kids. These kids body was a little special maybe it was because their parents were of different physiques. 

Especially the Broken Crystal Body is always Ice ability users. And so because of that, they must always be awake to complete their body and restore the ability to use spirit energy, or else in the unconscious state, the frost ability will freeze their internal organs.

 "Oof! I am so tired! Can't work more, Aiii! my legs, my hands...I feel my body has stopped working!"

Aster sat on the ground because his bed was filled with 3 identical children whom he didn't even know the names of.

It's more than a week and Aster feels like these children might be abandoned too but still, they must have a guardian no? Or else how could they eat, drink and survive with this weak chicken body which is half their age. But he can't raise them, He has to stabilize his family first and then think about building a base or tribe. How can he have the time for small children?

As he was thinking about how to wake those kids when he heard a groan behind him.

"...Did I just Jinx myself?"

Aster found it very coincidental, These kids didn't wake up even when he gave them body strengthening pills or energy utilizing pills but just as he thought about how to send them away they woke up?

The one who woke up first was the kid Aster found first. He had watery blue big eyes. His small mouth opened and closed but he just stared dumbly at Aster without any squeak.

Aster also stared back dumbly, How to introduce? I picked you up? I am your savior? Don't be afraid I am just a dream fairy?

Before Aster could introduce himself the child's stomach grumbled, A embarrassed blush came to the child's small face which amused Aster.

"Wait here for a bit I will get you food alright?"

The Kid nodded hard and sat up on the bed.

Because of Aria and Iria, Aster had 3 sets of clothes for 3 kids. Looking at the tired small face Aster stopped and said

"What's your name little one?"

The children opened his mouth for the first time and a sweet yet a bit hoarse voice came out.

"I am Taka, the Youngest of my siblings! The one on this side is my eldest brother Judo and my second brother Sumo. And you Brother?"

Aster wanted to laugh a little, This kid is so active. He is quite opposite of his cool face.

"I am Aster, I found you by the riverside. What happened to you?"

Taka shivered a little and said slowly.

"Aster-iu...I no we, No my Eldest Brother Judo wanted to collect some fruits for our elders and we went with him, We did collect fruits but when we were going to return a big big snake suddenly came out of bushes and started to chase us, we ran for so long and I don't know what happened next.."

Aster found himself sympathizing with the children. They are so small yet have such courage to go in the wild. What type of parents! Look they can't even look after their children.

"Well, now that you are here, rest well, recover well and eat well and after some time I will take you to find your elders ok?"

Taka nodded obediently.

Aster patted the small furry head and found...the child needs a bath! Must bath him!

After thinking that Aster went to the storage room inside the cave got the water and firewood, warmed the bathbucket and went to take taka out.

"Taka, come here."

Aster signaled Taka who was still sitting in the bed, Taka who saw him quickly got down the bed and ran toward Aster's open arms. Aster picked the child and they went to give Taka a bath. Aster cleaned the child with soap and Shampo from his and then wrapped him with a rabbit fur-made towel. 

The clean and clear taka was cuter than before causing Aster to peck him on both cheeks and Taka to shy away. After that Aster gave new clothes to Taka which were like shorts and a shirt made of fur but with blue and white color. 

Taka went back to Aster's room with Aster's guidance and saw his brothers awake but anxious. 

Taka: "Judo-iu! Sumo-iu! you are finally up!"

Taka ran to them and gave them a hug and then told them about how Aster saved them and how he will send them back. 

With that Judo and Sumo also relaxed.

Aster also noticed the children's laughter and went to get the two children and bathe them and gave them matching dresses. 

Aster then made them puree and they ate the fruit. 

Sani also noticed the children, they looked clean and cute.

For the next 3 days, Aster hunted. cooked, cleaned, and bathed the children while Sani cleaned the Sleeping family members and also looked after the children.

 With that, the children got quite used to Sani and her nagging. Like Walk slowly. Wah, your hands before eating. Don't eat bad fruits and stuff. 

Sani herself had gotten much used to the small and cute buns running in her home.

Aster with help of Vigos collects...about 20,000 dry logs of wood. Because he had was a level 2 ability user now, His skill summon could summon for 3 hours and CD was 20 hours. 

Aster also made some cutlery and usable salt and knives.

Judo: "Aster-iu! The witch woke up!"

Judo and Sumo looked after the sleeping witch these days. And finally, on the 7th day of the witch's arrival, he woke up.

***

Family little theater:

Tarv: Author you promised me that I will be coming soon~⊙︿⊙

Author: ...Did I?(´-ω-)

Tarv:...YOU LIAR!!! T口T

Author: I am asking Did I? ◔_◔

Tarv: You cheater! You Liar! You badman! buhuhu my wife I miss you!!

Author:...Really wanna make that wife of yours hate you!

Tarv: Try it, I dare you! Try it! (`□′)╯┴┴

Author:...(Can't make my Ml angrier..)(-‸ლ)

 

 

5