Hello Uncle Tey.
86 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 2 more days, Aria, Sef, Kais, Zester, Iria, Kari, and Kahi also woke up.

Aster let them have some rest and went to his room and summoned Monse and Ignis.

Ignis who was sleeping in summoner space was still dozing unlike Monse who had a book in his hand.

Monse: "What now?"

Aster who was asked the question was already used to Monse's rude manners and said.

"Nothing much but can you remember how to make a heating machine? You see winter is coming and I have so much I want to do before I can finally rest, But if winter comes and I freeze then?"

Monse eyed Aster who coughed. Closing his book, Monse spoke slowly.

"Just say that you want your family to rest easy in winter."

Aster again coughed but not loudly. Ignis who was dozing until now, came around and looked here and there than at Monse, and then focused at Aster.

"Wait, then why am I here?"

Aster:" For heating purposes."

Monse: "To add lines."

/Author:....

After thinking of some ideas, Monse told Aster a way to make a heater. He can make Firestones. To make Stones filled fire element is easy only if you have a magic stone. Aster has many magic stone mines in his space but before he makes it to level 4 he can't use them...

"It will take a year before I get to Level 4 ok?"

Monse: "I only gave suggestions. Magic stones are not the only options. You can use a space ability user to hollow out a Gem, Real Gem, and add Fire Spirit energy inside. The effect might be low but at least it has an effect. no?"

That is a good idea and also practical for now, So Aster thanked Monse by feeding him 1/4th of his spirit energy and de-summon both.

'Ignis can help in providing Fire-spirit energy, And I should call Clipse for space element provider...the only trouble is...Gem?'

As Aster decided what to do next, He made his way to the living room of the cave and saw everyone talking and eating or playing. It was so lively that Aster who was used to being alone was feeling warm and comfy. He faintly smiled and sat next to Judo who was drinking apple juice that Aster had made.

As soon as Aster sat down, He smelled something...it smelled bad.

"Wait a minute!"

Aster jumped up and smelled Roxe, Judo, Sef, and Yul...Finally, he smelled himself.

"Really bad!!"

Everyone looked at him with confusion. But Aster ignored them and went to the storage room, got some skins, and hurriedly packed them.

Aed who was near him asked.

"Little Ast? What's wrong?"

Aster ignored the question but said instead.

"Roxe grab some scentful herbs, Judo, Sumo, and Taka, Go and get the soaps and all hairbrushes now! Aria and Iria, Get your sewing kits. Yul-iu and Jiole-iu grab some wood logs. Sef and Kais grab these skins I packed while Zed-iu and Aed-iu get some fruits and vegetables! Hurry and move!"

Everyone didn't know why Aster asked them to this but they still did, Aster took some pots and other stuff. 

After everyone collected everything Aster took them out, He even made Sani, Kari, and Kahi come with them. After 3 hours when Sun was in the middle of the sky, They reached the river. Aster made them rest in shades of trees. As they were resting, Roxe finally asked.

"What are we doing?"

Aster: "Laundry."

Everyone: "Laundry?"
Aster nodded. 

For now, Aster took Aria, Iria, Kais, Zester, and Sef to the side. He gave them the skins.

Aster: "Can you all sew clothes for us in 4 hours?"

Sef: " 4 ...hours?"

Aster who forgot the concept of time was different here: "Before evening?"

Aria: "It will be a little difficult but we can do it!"

Aster patted Aria's head and smiled. 

Kari who listened to their conversation spoke.

"Ast, I will also help them. I am not so weak anymore."

Aster smiled and nodded. Sani and Kahi also helped in making clothes along with Sef and the team. While they were busy there, Aster took Roxe and gave him some instructions.

Roxe was thrilled to find something new to do, he quickly agreed and along with Sumo, He took off to make scented water. 

Aster then came to his elder brothers.

"Zed-iu can you make something like this long but slim with these wooden logs."

With help of Aster's Description, Zed started to make sticks for rabbit skewers. Taka and Judo were given the task to make juice from fruits while Yul and Aed helped him to set up the slat and make a very primitive grill. Jiole helped Zed.

After setting up the grill, Aster made took out some Green pepper and Black pepper from his space without anyone's notice and placed them into wooden bowls, and went to get salt from the package they brought out from the cave.

With help of Green and Black pepper and salt Aster marinade rabbit meat, he then got some onions from the package and cut them in fine and equal pieces hen he waited for half an hour when Zed and Jiole got him Skewer sticks. 

Aed who was curious: "Little Ast, Umm What are you making with these sticks?"

Aster glanced at Aed and said: "Skewers."

Aed: "Ske..wars?"

Aster shook his head and shooed Aed away.

Aed: 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 I was ignored!!

After making Rabbit skewers and then putting them to cool down Aster noted that everyone was drooling or swallowing while looking at skewers....

Aster:...Did I not let them eat meat before ┐( ´ д ` )┌

After Sef and the company completed the project clothe making, Aster made them take a bath and change clothes, After a while, Aster called everyone to eat. As soon as he called, everyone without wasting a second came to eat.

As they were eating Tey who was passing by the river stopped. Not because of the delicious scent of food but because of the small voices of his children. Tey's heartbeat sped up and he ran toward the source of the sound.

Reaching there, He saw people with clean appearances sitting, Among them, his youngest son was sitting on the lap of a young Fiman who was giving him food with care, and his other two sons were sitting and eating with a beautiful woman and making sure that she is eating.

Tey didn't know what to feel. Should he be relieved to find his sons without any injury and being taken care of? Or should he be sad that they never cared for him this much? Or should he just beat these bear kids to make him so worried but here they are enjoying the delicacies of the world?

Tey sighed and went toward them, Aster already noticed Tey coming toward them but remained silent because Tey's gaze towards the child in his lap was unprecedently warm. 

"Taka! Judo! Sumo!"

Tey called out to his children when he saw the four males in the group look at him vigilantly. Aster also noticed the movements of his brothers and patted Jiole's shoulder to make him relax.

The children finally saw their father after almost half a month and ran toward him crying. 
"Father!"

"You finally came!"

Tey hugged his bear sons and patted their backs with care and also sniffed. He really missed his sons. He was so worried about them. 

"Dad came, How are you three? Are you injured anywhere? Did you sleep enough? Did you cry?"

Taka's head was already dizzy from the barrage of questions and Judo and Sumo only put their hands on their ears. Watching his sons make fun of him, Tey smiled and slapped their heads.

"What? Can't dad ask what happened?"

They shook their heads. 

After knowing that Tey was The children's father, Other also relaxed while Aster came to Tey and stood in front of him. He smiled and said.

"Uncle, I am Aster. Taka and others are still eating, how about we talk while eating?"

Tey looked at the well-behaved child in front of him and nodded. He knew that these people have helped his sons in time of need, so of course, he will not ignore them.

As they ate, Tey was entranced by what the boy told him. That these people were one family, (Aster decided to hide the fact that Roxe is not one of them for now) and how they met his sons. While he also helped his sons to awaken. 

Tey also told them his story about how they were abandoned and in search of a new tribe to take them in they stumbled on the cave by the river. 

"Uncle Tey, Isn't that cave too small for 70 people?"

Yul asked while drinking juice. Tey nodded, That cave was too small and it was difficult to adjust.

Aster looked at Yul and smiled. This brother of his had the same idea as him. If possible, They want to make their own tribe, and for that we need people, And if the gift is sent to them then shouldn't they open it and use it? instead of giving it away?

Aster glanced at Zed who nodded and said to Tey.

"Uncle Tey, Our Cave is quite large, Almost 100 or 200 people can easily live there, How about you come with us to see and then if you want to, you can shift here, Only our family is living there."

As Zed said this Tey was quite startled, If that was so, They won't have to fear the cold winter in that small cave anymore. Tey also agreed and after Sef and the team finished laundry, They made their way back.

*****

Family little Theater;

Tarv: Today I am still not given a single line in my own wife's novel.

Author:...It's not your wife's novel, it's my novel! 

Tarv: Does that matter? My wife is your 'Son' here ok? And I am your 'Son-in-law.'

Author:...Why did I make this jerk again?

Tarv: Don't be like that Father-in-law~I am so sad~ I want to meet my wife~

Author: Stop Stop Stop! Phew, Don't try to be cute! It doesn't work here!

Tarv:...hmph! 

 

5