Meeting of two.
88 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tarv and his team had run out of food and water a day ago. Children were hungry and thirsty. Everyone was tired but still moving. After going on for more than a day they finally found a small cave.

Tarv couldn't let this go on even for a minute. He settled his people in the small cave and took Shig, Zun, and Lud to find water. They hadn't searched for much when they heard the voice of someone very familiar.

Shig looked at Tarv: "I think I heard Tey-iu's voice...Hey, Tarv-iu am I going crazy from hunger?"

Zun looked toward the place where they were hearing the voice from: "No I think we all are hearing it."

Tarv didn't say anything but he just moved in the direction. Lud who was more excited and nervous than all of them was silent the whole way.

While they were coming to the riverside, Aster who was now a Priest was once again being scolded by Tey.

Tey: "You need to say that 'God bless you' when everyone goes out! You Listening?!"

Aster: " Yes yes yes."

Tey: "...You need to work for the tribe as a chief! So what are you doing here again?" (°ㅂ°╬)

Aster: "I...Was taking in the scenery and telling children about...God!" 

God, you take the pot for now!

Children: ?? were you? ( ̄_ ̄)・・・

Roxe who was reading the book and was constantly being disturbed finally said: "Uncle Tey, I think you should just give our Chief more work, He seems quite free no?"

Aster: "...Do I?"(; ̄Д ̄)

Roxe: "Don't you? (¬_¬;)"

Tey: "Yea, Roxe you are right, Now Chief, Comeback you need to also allocate the farms and have to think of a nice date of my marriage."

Aster: "...wait, Chief also thinks of marriage dates???"

Roxe & Tey: "Aren't you a Priest?"

Aster gritting his teeth: "Good, Welldone! Of course, dad watch how I take care of all this..hehe"

Tey shivered and looked at Aster's red eyes...Did he overdo it?

Roxe smiled: "Aster, won't mom be angry with that?"

Aster deflated:"...Well, whatever."

Aster was getting annoyed and irritated not because of Tey or Roxe but because of the damn people spying on them.

Tarv who was quite entranced by Aster's appearance and his voice just kept spying. The light green hair flowing with air made them seem like shinning with Holy Light. His pale skin which seemed soft as cotton was like jade in Tarv's eyes. The red eyes of this Fiman were different from others, They shone with dangerous light but they were clean and pure at the same time. Tarv felt amused. He had just heard that this young Fiman is the Chief of the Tribe his Brother is living in.

Lud and Zun were really feeling that Tarv was somehow acting strange. 

Looking at the Boy named Aster moving toward them, they were startled but they saw Tey's protective stance behind him and felt more startled. What's going on??

Shig on other hand had already run toward Tey.

When Tey saw Shig he was surprised beyond words.

"S-shig?!"

Shig smiled widely: "Of course it's me!" He hugged him and then Tey looked at his haggard look and felt an ache. 

They were also haggard and almost dead 3 months ago but they never thought of meeting Aster and having lived through those nightmarish days and become a tribe.

With Aster's collection of fruits and fishes, they were always full, and then the meat they hunted was more than enough for days. Now looking at Shig Tey felt like he was really lucky, meeting his savior Aster, his teacher Ignis and than his Love Sani.

Tarv also came toward him and called out in a somewhat hoarse voice.

"Brother."

Tey immediately looked at Tarv and his eyes felt like burning. He moved toward Tarv and took him in his arms.

"Little Devil."

Zun and Lud looked at the Judo, Sumo, and Taka who were excitedly telling a boy with black and Golden hair about them.

Judo: "That's Uncle tarv! He is super powerful! He never gets tired! He also plays with us!"

Roxe: "Wow! Is he Uncle Tey's brother?"

Sumo and Taka nodded. 

Aster who eyed the man completely sneered: "Heh, What's so good about him? Tell me you three, Have I never played with you? Maybe more than that guy, Have I ever get tired? Ha?"

Roxe: "What are you getting jealous of?"

Judo: "No, if we compare we like Aster-iu more!!"

Taka nodded more: "Aster-iu is the best! He makes much delicious stuff!"

Roxe controlled his laugh while Tey who had finished his greeting went to introduce Aster and Roxe with his family and saw Aster's blank face and knew that he was thinking of lazing around again.

Tey: "Where to?"

ASter almost shouted when he saw the five men behind him: "Oh Shi---,Oops. Ahem, Uncle Tey...Can you be more mature?!"

Tey eyed him up and down and said: "Aster, Meet him, This little Devil is my youngest brother, He is 20 this year. This one is Zun, Fred's youngest brother and this is Lud, Anu's husband and this is Shig, someone who is like my brother."

Aster looked at Tarv and said with an indifferent face: "Nice meeting you all, I am Aster, Salvation Sanctum Tribe's Chief, and Priest. This is my elder brother Roxe, A witch."

Roxe closed his books and stood up: "Hello, I am Roxe, It's nice to meet you finally. Uncle Tey talks about you very much. Huh? You guys look quite hungry and thirsty? What happened?"

Listening to Roxe Tey also noticed the cracked lips of his brothers and hurriedly asked them to follow them.

When they saw the houses and the hustle-bustle, the five were quite a in shock. But when they saw familiar faces they felt warm. They were fine, The elders they were looking for were fine, and well no they were healthy and full of life.

Under Tey's guidance, They first arrived at Anu's house. Anu who was washing the clothing of his son walked out and saw Aster. Because of Aster's unnatural beauty and his dual identity with his lazy quirks, He was very popular in their Tribe.

Anu smiled and walked toward the door of his house as he said.

"What honor have I done to have the Lazy Cat in my home?"

Aster who was very irritated at the moment because of a certain someone's gaze and his nephew spouting his praises answered very honestly.

"Nope, You did nothing Anu-iu, It was my dad who found his siblings and comes to get you. I am going. Bye!"

Roxe chuckled as Tey glared at him causing Aster to walk away with Judo, Sumo, Taka, and Roxe. They need to give the family some time to adapt.

Anu finally noticed someone familiar felt his tears falling. Lud didn't care about others and hurriedly hugged Anu and kissed his forehead.

"I wronged you. Baby I really wronged you."

Aster who quite in a distance felt like falling and Roxe's face fell...Huh? What's this? Anu-iu looks quite elegant but his husband is...Ahem, let's just get lost.

"I am sorry my Love, I had to let you wait and go through so much."

Lud and Anu became emotional and Tey left them alone and took Zun to Fred's home which was near his and Aster's home.

Zester and Kais who were writing the words and learning how to pronounce them at once noticed Tey and the unfamiliar faces.

Tey introduced them:

"They are our Chief's little siblings and this is his home. On his Right is mine and in front on mine is Fred's House."

Zester and Kais greeted the two and they left for Fred's house.

Roy, Yul, and Zed were out hunting, and Dio, Fred, Jiole, and Aed were farming today. So the area was quiet. Rui was inside and she was happy to see her brothers-in-law. She left to get food for them. At this Zun, Shig and tarv were looking surprisedly at the home and furniture. 

The chairs were comfortable. The table looked nice, Sitting here felt warm and cozy.

Tarv saw a beautiful woman with a little similar hair as Aster enter.

Looking at Sani, Tey quickly got to greet her. he blushed and talked.

"Sani, Have you watered the vegetables? ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡"

Sani smiled and nodded, Then Tey introduced Sani.

"Hey my little brothers meet my lover, We are engaged too~ She is Sani, Our Chief's Mother. So call her sister-in-law in future."

Tarv's mouth twitched, what did he just hear? Aster's mother? His brother's wife? Then...Aster will be his nephew? 

Tarv nodded and greeted her: 

"Nice to meet you Sister-in-law, I am Tarv, I will be under your care."

Zun and Shig also greeted her.

Soon Rui took the food and they ate with relish. Tey and Tarv left when Fred came back.

Tarv looked at the place and found that only a few houses were being used, many were left free and after knowing why, He decided to ask Aster about settling his people here. And so he asked same to his brother.

"I was thinking about talking of settling our people here too, Will Chief agree?"

Tey smirked: "Worry not, He is Chief only in name, He hates the Job too much. But we only had a witch when we made our tribe, So we decided to let this Lazy and genius guy take over the place for the time being. He is very kind. Don't worry about him not agreeing."

Tarv smiled and nodded. Alright. Looks like this guy has become more interesting.

Tey took Tarv to Chief house and found Aster missing again. Not a new thing. He took Tarv to Farms and found the boy lazing around again.

Aster was actually meditating and noticed Tey.

"No, I am really not lazing this time!"

Tey smirked: "haha! Come here, The work is all over the place and you still have the time to laze??"

Aster felt like crying, I am really not lazy! Believe him! He was working hard to upgrade his powers!! 

Tey started his lectures causing both tarv and Aster's faces to fall and cool down to -30 degrees.

"&*^&$%&^T*&"

Aster: Silence is Gold! I fully understand! 人(_ _*)

Tarv noticed the helpless eyes of Aster and felt amused and chuckled causing Tey to start his lectures once more.

"When elders are speaking you should listen,Why laugh? Manners! You need manners!! ^&*^%&*("

 

4