Priest’s Powers?
125 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aster looked at the people helping in building the houses along with Vigos and Hunters going on hunting with Ignis, Monse teaching children, and Clipse...

Clipse: "I am telling you to use less of these energies."

Aster: "Why? Does it matter to you?"

Clipse: "Corse it matters!! If there are energies remaining, Won't I be able to gobble them?"

Aster: "Quite an unrealistic dream you have there."

Clipse: "Dreams are meant to be unrealistic."

Aster: "...I won't bother talking with you."

Looking at the far Sun setting, Aster thought about opening Taka, Sumo, and Judo's body seal. He was also planning on using his powers to check out his neighbors too.

Tarv looked at the Aster and Clipse back for a while and turned away, He felt a little uncomfortable. Who knows why? Ignoring the stuffy feeling, Tarv helped with the house completion.

As he was working he heard Vigos and Tey conversing about Aster, For reasons unknown he tried to pry in.

Tey: "Is that really so?"
Vigos: "It's true, Aster is so lazy that among us 12-- Ahem 13 messengers, God doesn't even bother to hand him physical work."

Tey: "That's really spoiling, God truly loves little Ast."

Vigos: "A bit too much.."

Tey: "You seem quite acquainted with each other?"

Vigos: "...He is so knowledgeable that we were forced to study under him some time ago and that's how we know each other."

Tey: "Oh, Aster is a nice child, Please take care of him."

Vigos: "No need to mention, Though lazy he is a nice guy."

Tey: Why do I feel something is weird about this line?

Vigos: Nice?? Where do you see his niceness???? 

There was nothing new, It was the same, Aster is lazy and he is lazy and he is so lazy...Tarv felt like laughing. Why does he feel that Aster is not this lazy? But maybe he is new here and work is going on so he is also busy? 

Shaking his head Tarv once again focused on the ongoing work.

Aster called Taka, Sumo, and Judo, While Roxe along with Zun also came.

Aster: "...I called children what are you both doing here?"
Roxe: "I was fishing when I heard the children say you wanted to help them awaken their bloodline?"
Aster: "What bloodline...It can be said as bloodline or inheritance but how can I awaken it? It is awakened just sealed."

Roxe: "Sealed?"
Zun: "Can a bloodline be sealed?"
Aster: "Maybe or Maybe not but what is certain is that every bloodline will be sealed on its own when the blood is impure."

Zun: "Taka, and others have impure bloodline?"
Aster: "Mn, How can I know, But the bloodline of broken Crystal body is mainly Ice-ability users who have gained Sainthood and she'd their mortal flesh."

Roxe: "...Simple words, Use simple words."

Taking a deep breath Aster spoke.

"The Humans, mean Mortals, Have a body of flesh and blood no?"

Zun: "Indeed."
Roxe: "We also have hairs and nails."

Aster: ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Roxe: ...Please continue.

Aster gritted his teeth and said.

"But God's are Soul, They might have a body but it is the manifestation of their powers or spiritual energy so to say. When Guardians reach a certain level in their powers they can make their own Spiritual body which defies every law of Humans. Such body holders are rare but not uncommon either. And the broken crystal body that Taka, Sumo, and Judo have is a spiritual body inherited from their ancestors."

Roxe: "Isn't this a huge thing?"

Aster: "Like I said the spiritual body holders might sound rare and very mighty but they are not uncommon and have weaknesses too."

Zun: "weakness?"

Aster: "It's their Soul. They are practically Immortal but aren't. There Soul is their weakness."

Before Roxe could ask any more, Tey and Tarv along with Sani came. Tey was quite shocked after hearing about bloodline of Taka and others, Tarv also felt nervous while Sani was their soon-to-be mother, and before that she was more attach with the kids, so they came running.

Tey looked at Aster with worry while the other just smiled and gestured him to sit.

Tey: "What's going on??"

Aster: "Nothing, Just your children will awaken their bloodline body and power nothing much."
Tey: "...It's nothing much??"
Sani: "Is...this harmful for them?"
Aster: "No, it's actually quite useful and advantageous for them to have."

Sani sighed with relief.

Tarv looked around and only Roxe and Zun were sitting beside Aster, Again the stuffiness occurred but he ignored it and asked.

"Where are they?"

Knowing that Tarv was asking about Taka, Sumo, and Judo, Aster looked toward his bedroom.

"...Preparing to awaken..."

Actually, those kids had taken the medicine and fainted right on spot and he had to send them in his space filled with spiritual energy for them to awaken.

After settling them in the colder region of space, Aster also put three baby snow bears by their side. They will become their companion so he also stunned the three baby animals and left the six in the cold regions to freeze and awaken...But he cannot say this...

He looked at Tarv than looked away, Tarv found it rather amusing, Why is he shying away?

Aster coughed and told Tey: "Just worry not, They will soon be awaken."

Tey: "How soon?"

Aster: "...2 days? or 3 days?"

Sani: "Is this soon?"

Aster: "It's quite early, Mother did you forget how long our family took and still only elder brothers canuse  their powers?"
Sani: "...It is soon..."

Tey: "Than can I see them?"

Aster: "Can't!"

Tarv looked at Aster: "Are they not here?"
Aster: "...You can say so." Can't lie anymore, it will be caught!!

Tey: "What?!"

Sani: "They are not here?!"

Roxe: "How can that be??"

Zun: "...Than where are they?"
Aster looked away, How should I say they are in another world??

Tarv: "Is it because of Priest's powers?"
Like suddenly realization came on everyone they looked at Aster excitedly.

Tey: "So that was it, You used Priest's Powers."

Zun: "So you were guarding them with Priest's powers!"

Roxe: "You are powerful no?"
Sani: "Than I can rest assure."

Aster looked at them and then at Tarv: ...Priest's power? What the heck is that? when did I have something like that? Answer me now!!

Tarv was somehow happy to find Aster gazing at him so intensely and smiled at Aster.

Aster: ( ̄﹃ ̄) So handsome...NO!! Why did you smile!! It's cheating, I can't angry now!!!

6