Youmu The Fallen, Divine Blade
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The beast who was once both Youmu and Reisen charged ahead like how a bull would. I dodged out of the way, but then she used one of her hands to swipe me off towards a wall.

It took a little while to recover, but then Reisen's head shoots out a thick gelatinous liquid from her tentacle filled mouth, which trapped my movements.

I can only use my two hands which are holding the broom-spear to fend her off.

Each time she uses her hands to get me, I thrusted my broom-spear through each hand making her pull them away in pain and let them heal themselves with the pool of blood below.

As she slowly healed up, I quickly thrusted the broom-spear towards the hardened liquid which trapped my footing, just at the right time as Youmu jumped, preparing to pounce me with her enormous body.

I dodged out of the way, and pulled out my Mini-Hakkero to shoot out a burst of flames causing her to screech out as the burning pain hits her.

She then prepared to attack me with her large right hand, but I threw my broom-spear after I sidestepped the attack. The spear hits and attached itself onto her torso, causing her to cough out in pain, before dropping down to the ground, making the pool of blood below splatter in an area.

At the same time, something slid off Youmu's back, a long sword that looked like the Hakuroken.

She slowly glanced at the sword which emits a moonlight like glow, and widened her functioning left eye.

"Ahh... You were at my side all along!"

To my surprise, she can now speak. She then stood back up, her horse legs now acting as legs while her arm pulled the sword out of the ground.

"My true weapon... Live with the sword... Die with it as well... My guiding moonlight!"

She then took a stance with the sword, as I widened my eyes before shouting.

"NOOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN REGAIN YOUR HUMANITY AND FIGHT LIKE THE LEGENDARY SAMURAI YOU ONCE WERE!!!!"

"Haha.... Moonlight Roukanken goes SWOOSH!"

With one slash of the blade, I feel a huge gash hitting me on the stomach. I looked down to see that my insides are flowing out of it. Quickly, I used one of the blood vials that I saved and injected the blood into my system, causing the wound to regenerate faster.

Youmu pulled out the broom-spear off her torso, and threw it away. Knowing that I can't go anywhere near it, I reached out to the sword hilt on my back, which is Youmu's other sword, the Hakuroken which is already restored to it's former glory by Kogasa.

Youmu, The Divine Blade

Youmu swings her Roukanken a few times which I barely deflected using the Hakuroken due to how heavy her attacks are, causing me to be pushed back against a wall.

I moved forward, before making a forward roll to make a sudden slash to one of her horse legs, causing her to bend it over in pain. However she then made a spinning slash which hits me, sending me flying a few feet away from her.

I try to recover and stand back up to my feet, only for me to get hit by slashes of light which flew through the chamber, hitting me.

I can barely reach into my vials, and I injected one of them into my bloodstream to ease the pain. Feeling the strength coming back I stood up, and dashed at Youmu, performing multiple slashes at her torso, until she thrusts her sword into the floor causing a huge shockwave of moonlight to catch me in surprise.

I couldn't move my legs. They're paralyzed from the attack. She raised her blade again, this time to finish me off.

However I decided to cheat, pulling out the Mini-Hakkero to fire a small laser which hits her heart causing her body to drop down in pain. Using my last remaining strength, I plunged Hakuroken through her heart before I collapsed into the pool of blood below.

She dropped her Roukanken as it then shrunk down into it's original size as she made a small dying moan. Her body exploded in a burst of light, leaving only her severed head on the pool of blood.

I crawled towards Hakuroken slowly, and took it before placing it back inside it's scabbard on my back. Afterwards I crawled towards Roukanken, and using it as a crutch I stagger myself towards the head of Youmu.

"Ah... Good Magus of the Moriya... Tell me, has the scourge of the beasts in the waking world quelled?"

"I'm afraid so, Youmu... It isn't. It's got even worse after Sanae's... Demise."

"Kochiya-Sama is...!? No... There's no more hope left, then..."

She made a small squeal as she then closed her eyes. I turned around, back towards the elevator to see Yuki's body has already been slain during the fight. Her body is slashed in half, the only thing recognizable is her witch hat floating beside her corpse.

I slowly walked towards the elevator, and went back up.

- To Be Continued

2