Ending 1 – Doll Judgement
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first row of dolls charged towards me with their cone shaped lances, which I dodged, and they get their weapons stuck to the door. Alice then commanded more dolls, this time with curved swords to attack me.

I slashed them off with the Roukanken, before pointing the tip of the blade to Alice's throat, and what I get is a giggle from Alice.

"What's so funny, ze!?"

"You should have gone for the head."

Then I felt blades piercing my body. I looked down to see more blades having pierced through my back and protruding from my stomach. Blood begins to seep out of them slowly.

My vision goes blurry... So she used some sort of sleeping toxin on the blades!

I closed my heavy eyes slowly, and everything went black.

I opened my eyes again, as I see myself sitting in front of Alice. I tried to move, but I couldn't.

"You're awake, Marisa."

"Alice... Why are you doing this, ze!?"

"To free you from the inevitable fate every human would have in the end. Death. You wanted to live normally as a human so that you can pass on with all the magical knowledge you've learned in your life... You basically want to be like your master."

"That's true, since I see master as my mother, and I idolized her, ze! I want to be like her!"

"But we can't have that, can we?"

She then enclosed her distance to me, and held my chin up with her finger.

"If you die, and get buried and your soul is sent to the netherworld like your Master did before she returned out of the blue... Then I will be all alone Marisa. Think about it... I lost my home world... My mother, my old friends, everything precious to me at the Mystic City. And if I lose you? No... I can't let that occur."

She then pressed her lips onto mine, and I felt something being inserted into my mouth, and she pushed it down my throat using her tongue.

She then pulled out, and wiped her hand before licking it.

"What... What did you do!?"

My whole body trembled, as I felt very strange. It was as if my body became stiff.

"It's beginning."

"What...!?"

I looked down at my feet, to see that they became hard to move until they are totally immobile. I see my legs turning into that of a doll's, with very visible joints on the knees.

Slowly, the doll body begins to spread upwards, onto my waist that I can no longer felt it. My hands are immobile with doll fingers, and my arm joints became that of a doll's. The transformation continued to move upward, and I find myself unable to breathe.

"This method will turn you into a doll from the inside and the outside... It will destroy your organs, your bones, and everything that a doll doesn't need! Brilliant, isn't it Marisa?"

I continued to gasp for air, but no matter how much I tried, none of the air went into my body. The transformation now reaches my neck, then my face, then my eyes.

Then I felt my brain being affected as well, and I blacked out.

However, I am still conscious, somehow.

"Your soul... It shall remain trapped inside this doll, doing all of my bidding. Now that you are my property, Marisa, you can never disobey me!"

-----------

And so it was, that Marisa Kirisame's journey ended. The obsession of the seven colored magician, originated from The Mystic City of Makai, caused this to happen. Now Marisa suffers a fate worse than death, being trapped inside the body of a doll that was once her body, but is still conscious and unable to move by her own will. In the end she inevitably accepted her fate... And Alice is happy to hear that.

Marisa turned into a doll

Bad End

2