Orphan of Moriya
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Arroughhh?" The creature who is supposed to be my master during her birth made a low growl.

I approached her, with the Roukanken unsheathed. She glanced at it, and screeched.

This being, in the grimoire that I got from Alice is none other than my Master, Mima. There, she is known as the long lost descendant of the Moriya's branch family. Right after her Birth she was despised by humans, and I know why she resented them.

I am fighting her form when she got slayed by those villagers, now I had no choice but to end her so that I can leave this nightmare, possibly finding who is responsible for it.

"YEEEAAOOOWWWW!!!!" The Orphan screamed, as she leapt to the air and dived down swinging her umbilical cord which is connected to the placenta of the eldritch being beached on the lake shore.

I sidestepped, as the placenta hits the ground. The ground below cracked, and I glanced back at the orphan.

"She's fast."

And it would make sense, since she is scared.

"AAAAOOOOWWWW!!!!"

Now she swung it sideways, causing me to roll backwards to dodge it. I used the blade of Roukanken to sever the cord and I received an agonizing scream from the orphan.

The cord regenerates, and reconnects with the severed part. She's not going down that easily.

"AAAAEEEOOOOO!!!!!"

Now she threw it up to the air, attempting to crush me with the placenta. I froze in awe, and got crushed underneath.

I struggled to get up, causing me to use the sword as a crutch to help me stand back up.

She made a face of disbelief seeing me alive after crushing me. I took one of my vials and injected the blood inside it into my body, restoring my form.

The Orphan screeched again, this time a few wings forcefully sprout out from her back. I recognized those wings, as the one from when I first met Reimu... A long time ago.

She flew up, and swung her placenta before throwing it to the air, letting thunder strike it before storming it down to me.

I dodged out of the way, as the placenta hit the ground and got stuck a few feet under. She struggled to pull it back, giving me the opportunity to strike her.

I dashed to the orphan, and delivered three slashes to her chest causing her to let go of her cord. She screeched and delivered a fist to my face, sending me flying a few feet back.

I wiped the blood coming out of my mouth from the punch, and swiped it off. The Orphan then used all her strength to successfully pull out the placenta from the ground, and managed to swing it like a flail to hit my body.

I was sent flying to a rock, before recovering myself with one of my vials.

The Orphan dashed towards me, her mouth opened revealing her glossy teeth.

She sunk her teeth into my neck, as I then wrapped my arms around her.

"It's alright, master... Now, this will end your suffering."

I said, as I pulled out my Mini-Hakkero from my pocket using my left hand, and used it to master spark her in the back. The attack also hit me, causing a gaping hole to form in my stomach.

The Orphan then exploded in a burst of light. I knelt down in agony, and crawled to the body of the eldritch being. Standing above it, is the silhouette of the orphan looking at me.

Using one last ounce of strength, I shot a small laser beam from the Mini-Hakkero, hitting the silhouette causing it to burst into thin air.

Traces of the silhouette flow into the lake. My body then shuts down, as darkness enveloped me.

...........

"Ah, Sweet Child of Moriya, returned to the lake... A bottomless curse, a bottomless lake accepting of all that there and can be..."

A feminine voice spoke out. I twitched my fingers, and I slowly stand up from wherever I am.

I am back at the Great Unmoving Library, at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. I looked around for Patchouli, but the only traces of her is her skeleton on the chair she used to sit on.

"Patchy....?"

"Ahh, Mori... Or most say Moriya-Sama... Do you hear your so-called faithful followers' prayers?"

I looked at the figure behind the table, dimly shown by the dim candle light. I saw black bat wings on her back, and the sides of her head. Koakuma!

"Koakuma...."

"No. I am not leaving this nightmare..." She turned her gaze to me, with a malicious grin.

Koakuma, Host of The Nightmare

I stood up, feeling Roukanken back in the scabbard and unsheathed it.

"No one can catch me.... No one can stop me now... That Patchouli-Sama and I are one..."

I looked at her in disgust, taking a glance at Patchy's skeleton before glancing back at her supposed familiar.

"You succubus... You really did it... All of this!"

She laughed creepily, before walking off into the darkness of the library's maze of bookshelves.

- To Be Continued

2