Revelations
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood up, and quickly chased after Koakuma. As I ran, I slowly begin to notice that something is off.

Really off.

The fairy maids are absent, and the entire mansion is dilapidated as if centuries passed after it got abandoned. She led me run pass Remilia's room, where from within I see her remains, her bones and ashes on her bed with Flandre's.

"The hell's going on here, ze!?"

I continued to make chase after Koakuma, running out of the mansion. She flew up to the air and away, and I followed with my broom.

As we got close to the village, I see a horrid sight. Giant creatures, resembling spiders but with countless eyes across their bodies, hugging onto the houses. The streets are littered with deformed humans and humanoid wolves. My former home where my father lived is burning to the ground.

I landed down towards my old home, to see my father there, banging on the door as he was burning inside. I looked in horror as he helplessly crumble into ashes.

"Poor Kirisame Marisa... No father... No mother... No friends... All alone!"

"SHUT UP!"

Koakuma landed behind me, and I turned around to throw my broom at her. The broom-spear is caught in her hands, but then I pulled out my Mini-Hakkero out of rage to blast her away.

She rolled out of the way, and threw the broom-spear back at me. I sidestepped to avoid getting impaled and shot more beams at her.

She just laughed and moaned erotically as she dodges those attacks.

Wasting no time, I pulled out Roukanken from it's scabbard and dashed towards Koakuma. However just as I was about to raise my sword, she cast her right arm towards me, and from within her palm of her hand tentacles emerged.

The tentacles grabbed me, and constricted my movements.

"Now Marisa... Let me make us become one... Don't worry. You'll meet Patchouli-Sama as well when you're inside me!"

She unbuttoned her vest shirt and the white shirt she wore underneath revealing her cleavage using only her free left hand, and closed her distance to me.

I tried to get free but I couldn't, and Koakuma puckered her lips as she went closer, her lips getting closer to mine.

I tried to resist her kiss, but I find it intoxicating that I started to use my tongue to kiss her back. I felt the life being sucked out of me as the kiss deepened.

Slowly, the tentacles begin to unbind me, freeing my hands. Before I go totally numb, I plunged the Roukanken, filled with my adrenaline through Koakuma's chest.

I twisted the blade, before kicking her away. She screams as the pain sears through her body.

Slowly, her body begins to crumble into ashes.

"Now that I'm waking up.... I'll forget everything!" Her voice echoed in the darkness.

After every last bit of her turned into ashes, I noticed that it got brighter all of a sudden. I turned my gaze to the moon to see that it's size had enlarged into an extreme size which gets close to me... Or the earth to be precise.

The moon's color slowly turn into red, bloody red as I fell into a trance and collapsed.

"....Marisa!"

Someone called out to me. My body slowly regained it's strength, and I slowly opened my eyes.

"....Marisa! You're awake!"

It was Alice that woke me up... Or to be exact, the doll version of her, not that lunatic real one.

"What happened, Alice?"

"It's hard to explain in humanly words and comprehension. But you need to see Mima-Sama right away..."

"Why-- MY HOUSE!"

To my horror, I see my home deep in the Forest of Magic set ablaze. I got up and ran there. But it was too late, the fire has consumed the house enough to deny all ways of entry. I turned my gaze to see Master sitting down on a chair beneath a tree.

I walked up to her, and asked her "What did you do to my home, Master!?"

"Oh, Marisa... Good Magus, you should be relieved. The night is almost over."

"What do you mean, almost over!? My house is on fire!"

She chuckled, "You still don't get it didn't you? That place isn't your house. It's just merely a projection of it in this world."

"What? Master, you're not making any sense. Please tell me what is actually going on!"

"Are you sure you're going to learn the truth?"

I nodded.

"Alright then Marisa. But after this truth is said I shall end your suffering so that this incident will end."

"What!? You wanted to kill me after you tell me the truth!? Why, Master!?"

She made another evil chuckle, before raising her head up to face me.

"You are in a nightmare, this whole time."

- To Be Continued

2