4; Debt
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sleeping with a male that is younger than Kyle is hazardous in the older male's mind. Especially when it comes to Vernon, who doesn't seem to be joking about what he suggested. "But, I'm a male," Kyle said with a rather wary and trembling voice as he kept on looking at the other's advances. He can't even stop shuddering when Vernon had already lowered his eyes and looking at Kyle like a fresh prey ready to be eaten, served, and cooked nicely. Kyle shuddered with fear when Vernon had already lean closer to his ear and whisper, "But even a male can have sex. Certainly you know how to do it if you want me to help you clear off this debt, aren't you?" A blow to Kyle's ear made the older male scrunched his shut and starting to suffocate from the situation he is in. Until he shoves Vernon away at the same second.

He gasps when he realized he had just shove Vernon away with brute force, and a terrified expression had already replaced his usual demeanor. Vernon is a bit perplexed and surprised when he had been pushed away, but when his eyes are locked with Kyle's trembling eyes, the male simply cracks his shoulder bone and wears a mysterious smile as he fixes his whole attire. He can't even stop smiling wider when Kyle seems to be hopeless and is about to skid and fall to the floor already, with his fingers helping to support his body. Kyle is afraid of Vernon's next advance, the debt collector realized while lowering his eyelids to observe Kyle's obvious body reaction, but not heeding it much. He just shrugs his shoulder slovenly and smiles. "...That, however, is just a suggestion. You may live off your life to pay the endless debt while living like a stray dog, losing this apartment, having your body sold, and everything you may think of. But that will be your choice. I'm just trying to help you." Vernon says as he is about to return to the couch to enjoy his time looking around, but when Kyle's hand tugs on his trench coat, the male hums.

"...what for?" Kyle asks as he doesn't expect Vernon to reply, but when Vernon slowly tilts his head to one side and smiles, Kyle knows he should've been better to not ask, at all. "What if I said I just want to help you because I am interested in you? Or maybe... just because I want to spend time with you, before the final prejudice on how your debt will be taken care of. Or just things like, simply put, a payment in exchange for clearing off your debt. I believe sleeping with me is worth more than just the billions, trillions stated there." Vernon suggested as he gently reaches out to Kyle's hair and smiles softly at first until he yanks it hard enough Kyle yelps and grits his teeth. "Or did you expect that I will say that to soothe your heart?" And another question that makes Kyle gulps his saliva again, noting how Vernon is truly not someone he can trust for. But the next second Vernon realized how Kyle looked like, he merely smiles and let go of his hair. He doesn't even say a thing as he simply walks away to the couch without even looking back but giving Kyle the cold shoulder.

'Right, he is just a debt collector. What am I even hoping for to grab his coat earlier...? And what even am I thinking about, to believe there is a better human out there...? No one is any better. Not even my ex-wife.‘ Kyle thought as he merely gazes off into the distance where the other male had just walked off and had his eyes blurred a bit too much. The next seconds he realized he is starting to blur slightly, and growing dark, the male can't even contain himself until he eventually fell to the floor with a loud thud. And he is now rendered unconscious after the whole drinking and the sinking exhaustion after everything that has happened not even a day, sending him to the greatest shock that he couldn't even realize until his body takes off on its own.

Sting.
Hurt.
Pain.

It wasn't long before Kyle is rendered unconscious on the floor. He doesn't know what happened to him for so long and even knowing what had happened to the other guest called Vernon, or whomever his name might be now he might stay or leave to see him rendered unconscious. Or that was what Kyle's mind unconsciously told him before he passed out entirely, and suddenly feeling all the treacherous pain in one.

He doesn't even know when he started to gain his consciousness back, but when the pain, all of the unexplainable discomfort starting to spread through his body like a wildfire, Kyle groaned and starting to move his body around. He can't even stop the pain to leave his body while still having black sight the whole time he was still half awake-half asleep.

Kyle doesn't even know if he is feeling what happened in reality or was it just a hallucination of the nightmare he saw. He kept on groaning and yelling as the time passed by until the sight of his ex-wife suddenly appears out of nowhere in the black world inside his head.

Finding things to be rather complicated on its end and even more so when the woman he despised looked down on him with a visible disgust, Kyle was about to yell out scrumptious things, until she told him,

"You can go die and no one will ever know. You're the most incompetent man I ever met and you can't even lay a finger on us. If you ever want toー"

"Shut up! We are not married anymore, Hannah! How dare you to make me clear off your debt, and the past is the past, Hannah, do notー"

Then the figure of Hannah inside his mind suddenly trembled and cackling like a witch on its fire to kill and perform a ritual on the pitiful Kyle who is still there. Kyle, pitifully, doesn't know what is going on as he simply sees the smirk and the cold stare his wife gives him.

"Well, sadly, I am not Hannah." The voice when it said Hannah suddenly converted into a male's quite husky voice.

Kyle recognized this voice! But as for who, he couldn't make out who or even knowing what had happened, with what is going on at this rate, until a loud slap comes to his face and he glared back at the Hannah figure that slowly dissipates into thin air, and how the black world starting to shatter into smaller crumbles until the light starting to wash over him, his eyes and his every hazy mind.

"I'm Vernon. The man who will now brand your body as his private property to pay off your debt, Mr. Incompetent Man. Mr. Kyle Miguile, the unconscious man who doesn't even know what happened."

As if he was just woken up from a big nightmare, the next second Kyle truly regains his consciousness, and to be met with a pair of dangerous black orbs gazing onto his eyes, the male shuddered. Kyle is about to scream and lash out to escape himself because he doesn't expect anything like this. He too, scrunched his eyes shut as he doesn't want to remember Vernon's face nor even listening to what he said.

He gasps and starting to reach out anywhere he can grab on anything just to ensure he won't ever meet the other man he despises so much right now, but when the pain starting to gather around his lower half to the point it feels so painful he wants to cut off his limbs if he can, the older man winced and stop moving.

Unsure on what is happening, the male gulps his saliva and slowly shifts his gaze to the other male when he can feel something moving in between of his legs as well, and giving it so much familiar pain that he justー

"ーYou seemed to be awake for now. Did you just register on what I said?" Vernon asks as he leans closer to Kyle's face at first before pulling back, far enough so now Kyle can see his legs are being spread wide enough in the air with both of the other's male holding on to his leg. He is almost believing that is the only thing that was happening until he suddenly felt a strong move of heat starting to ravage hisーwhat might be his assholeーand that's what makes him groan again.

He simply winced and wanders his eyes until he noticed both of his trousers and pants are no longer as well, just his bare naked ass and with a big dick planted inside his ass. At that time, too, Kyle can't stop shouting as he couldn't believe nor process what is happening.

"No! No, stop! Stop this at this instance!" Kyle starting to beg as he suddenly feels a strong movement that starts to move against his will and how he can't even feel anything but pain, pain, and just pain.

And that doesn't seem to stop anytime soon as he felt his inside is starting to be stirred up by the other male who seemed to be enjoying this so much, breaking all of his pride into pieces as he kept on thrusting his whole length inside and out even though he tried to break free. He can't even move or escape now that he realized his hands are all tied.

At the time the other male raped him reaching his climax already, the male merely smiles as he ejaculated hard inside his ass, giving him all the most disgusting feeling now his sperm is deep inside his ass. He can't stop crying too, as his tears rolled down just at the time he can't even make any other noise than a disgruntled, pained voice.

Until his hairs are yanked upwards and Vernon smiles down at him.

"But I am not done."

And that one word until he is ravaged again for the second round, third, fourth, fifth, until Kyle can't even count anymore as he just lays there, being toyed by the younger male who doesn't seem to be ever going to let him go anytime soon, but to fuck him over and over, until his mind grows insane. Just like now where Kyle can't stop sobbing, pained, but he kept on doing it until his ass hurts and his body can't feel anything...

...but the man's dick strongly shatters his pride as a man.

"Call this a punishment for mistaking me as your ex-wife. Well, I fucked you, so that gives me as your now so-called husband.” And that's all that Kyle heard as he cries on and on as he felt the dick came in and out inside his ass.

He can't even stop crying when his hair is tugged so hard as the other male starts to plunge that dick inside his mouth and giving him a cum bath. As if that isn't humiliating enough, Vernon kept on cumming and ramming his mouth until his mouth actually can feel nothing any more but the tangy taste of the other's semen.
His tears kept rolling down his face as he cried through the worst situation ever where he can't even make any other noises but his agonizing groan as he takes in the whole liquid and choking and spitting it. But whenever Vernon sees him do that, Vernon will just repeat to ravage the same thing until his mouth hangs loose open and just like a cumdumpster, with the semen flowing so freely from his jaw.

"Now that is a good boy," Vernon said as he fucks his mouth again, appreciating the gag sound and the displeasure on Kyle's face before fucking his ass for another round, this time with Kyle facing the floor and his ass getting pounded by the same dick that hurts his hips so much. It'd feel so much better if he can pay off the debt by dying than being someone's whore.

And all the while, his mind is heading to stirred-up emotions where he can feel nothing, but despair, karmic debts, and even such other things as a wilted flower. He can't even stop hallucinating he is tortured in some chambers until he eventually calls out...

"...save me..."

0