5; Trancy
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been some time ever since the incumbent sex and countless ravages done over to Kyle's body. Kyle can't even count how many days has it been since he hadn't had to live off his life through sex and sex alone. Not consensual sex. Rather, sex of agreement to clear off Kyle's debt. Even though Kyle had never said a thing or agreed to it.

All that Kyle had just remembered the whole time he was ravaged, was, that Vernon is certainly fishy. And awful. Kyle slowly shifts his gaze to his wrist and then the numerous marks made to his body once he now, has free time after Vernon was caught in a call two days prior.

Kyle only listens to how Vernon's conversation goes as he has some business to attend to. And he had to find a good company to live together with or play around with. And Kyle couldn't listen to the rest because, at that time, Kyle was pushed down to the floor and made to drink his ejaculation, licking the floor and rubbing his limp penis just to arouse Vernon's crazy desires.

Unbeknownst to him, Kyle doesn't even know why he should have been the one who had to do this. Kyle knows it's to pay off the debt, but still, it bothers his mind endlessly. The male simply takes the shaver to shave on his shabby appearance, until a pair of arms had suddenly wrapped around his chest.

Kyle instantly shifts his gaze to the hands and the source until he finds the same man who had inflicted his body with undone damage along with shattering his pride, returned. When Kyle finds Vernon's eyes crinkled and his smile widens, Kyle shuddered. He wants to yank the shaver to the other male but when Vernon had already reached out to hold his wrist, Kyle's thoughts stopped.

"Kyle. Do you miss me?" And Vernon asked that not without intention, but with his bulge already rubbing against Kyle's ass. Kyle merely complies with a small nod, even though he doesn't want to, but knowing what Vernon might do if he doesn't do what he said, Kyle just gets along; after days of knowing his bad tendencies.

"But your face doesn't say so. You seemed relieved when I leave. That doesn't mean you're done with your debts, yes? So far, you only worth a penny." Vernon said with a haughty laugh and mockery tone that gets the best of Kyle, who keeps everything to himself.

He knows Vernon isn't going to cover his expenses that easily. Or maybe, Kyle was toyed around just like what Vernon said over the phone before.

‘I mean, it is possible, knowing how easily he would take good care of me, fucking me and ravaging me against my will. He doesn't even stop when I told him to. Is he just using me as some sort of stress reliever, a plaything for nothing? He doesn't seem to be even paying so much attention to the debt either. Just how much money did he have if he is going to cover my expenses?'

At the thought and recalling, Kyle's expression suddenly grows dark as he knits his eyebrows deeply. Vernon, however, knows and instantly tilts his chin to give him a reassuring smile. "I'm simply joking. I can never get enough of you. And by that expression, is something bothering you so, Kyle?" Vernon tilts his head to observe more of Kyle's expression that tells more than what he thinks.

"...Nothing."

Was what Kyle simply said to end the conversation they had. Vernon isn't going to buy any of it, however, as he quickly grabs the older man's hand and snatches the shaver and holding his chin tight. "I'm going to help you shave." Vernon simply said with one unreadable expression that made Kyle suddenly shuddered greatly now he can seem to read the debt collector's usual expression better.

Kyle merely stands there as he kept on gazing into Vernon's thin lips that slowly grow wider than ever whenever he is almost finished shaving his jaw. Kyle gulps greatly. Especially when Vernon looks up to him with a sadistic smile.

"Tell me about what is nothing as we go out after this."


As if the world is going upside down, and even more so now Kyle had to be dragged outside by Vernon after long, long crazy nights of endless sex for more than just mere days, Kyle shuddered and getting even more afraid of what is to come now Vernon doesn't say a thing after the last conversation they had. Vernon had helped Kyle to dress just right after he shaves, taking him for a shower and even feeding him with some supplements where he can make off as a replacement to the daily foods he had to consume every day.

Kyle simply gets along with the debt collector now he doesn't find anything he can do so far, nor having his will to live any longer, if anything. He doesn't know what to think, what to think is right, wrong, or even can make out what the other male would want to do with him now he's incurred by the thing called off as 'debt.'

The male dazed and pulled into his thoughts as he simply kept his eyes on Vernon, who stands before him with a rather odd expression when they are already standing in the hallway and about to go outside. Vernon simply kept his firm gaze to Kyle at first, before smiling so ever widely now Kyle flinched from just a pinch on his right nipple. Although Vernon said or do nothing afterward but to pull Kyle's wrist as hard as he can and to get outside in no time.

Uncertain of what he had done to Vernon or even trying to make out what does that expression even meant, Kyle, actually tried to make a conversation when Vernon simply tugs his wrist and kept walking ahead, uncaring of what Kyle think of.

"Vernonーare you angry about something?"

Kyle asks and feeling quite afraid now he asks that question, with the nights where he can't even get some rest night to please the male before him still haunting the back of his mind. Kyle can't even imagine what will happen if he ever made Vernon displeased just like the first time he came to suck on his cum and spitting it.

Abrased from the whole recall of the most embarrassing and shameful thing to be done to him, Kyle simply grits his teeth and biting the tip of his mouth for the whole time his wrist is starting to get hurt now, and even more when Vernon doesn't even turn back to look at him nor answering his question. Vernon simply strides ahead and kept on dragging him to somewhere, from the complex and even down to the cafeteria.

At that time, Kyle's stomach starting to churn with displeased feelings, especially when he seemed to expect some worse things are coming his way.

He is afraid.

Afraid, scared, and nauseous the more Vernon ignores him. Kyle can't even explain how he is feeling but when his mind can't stop to think of what he had done or what is inside Vernon's mind right now, even when he passed by the howling winds that can't even make him feel any better as they kept on walking and walking ahead. Kyle simply tightens his lips as his gaze follows after the back of the male he despised, and also feeling quite afraid of what is to come to him.

Kyle can't even understand why is he curious about Vernon's anger either when he shouldn't even bother with the rapist who does as he pleased. He merely thought the possibility of his thought might be related to something that he finds as a mystery that shrouds around whatever is the debt collector is about, or something fishy that still gets to his nose ever since. For now, all he had in mind is the debt and the connection.

"I thought the man who is indebted with, has no right to even ask if I am angry or not, but to please the one who pays off your debts..." Vernon said as he smiles even wider and crinkles his eyes as he simply stares at Kyle mockingly, who had already had the chill down his spine when his arms reached up to his waist. "...right?" Vernon quickly shifts his gaze back to the main road ahead and smiles for the whole time he grabs Kyle's wrists even tighter until it's nearly cracking the older male's bone, who had his mind wanders to nowhere but the churning pit of hell.

Vernon, however, just leisurely takes his time off to somewhere he had in mind ever since inside Kyle's home. Smiling still and humming happily the whole time Kyle is still confused from getting yanked by him, and even more pleased to bathe himself from Kyle's pitiful expression the whole time he walks through the roads and down to the alley. Vernon simply smiles as he had just enjoyed a glass of cocktail just when he knows exactly where he can go now and to pick his destination, with his desire to be guaranteed and fulfilled.

Kyle, who is in a deep black situation where he can't even think about where to start or even knowing what to think at this rate, simply fixated his gaze ahead, to somewhere unknown with the man named Vernon, in the name of 'clearing off his debt .'


”...Target, spotted in the middle of Las Vegas, Fremont Street. Confirmed."

Lurking in the shadows, a man who has all of his face covered with googles and a big suede hat, blends with the darkness from what has been hours away, takes up his transceiver as he picks out another coordinate sent by the transmitter device he holds on each of his every hand. He quickly attached the microphone to his ear while having his eyes follow after the two that had just pass by the spot he had targeted for not long.

With his keen and observant of a good private investigator's eyes. He squints his eyes at first, checking before pressing the button on the transceiver as he leans close to ensure his voice is not heard by anyone.

”...I'm not sure if I see things right or wrong, but I'm certain that is the ex-private investigator we have been seeking for a while. The one who no longer had the profession as one.”

He pressed the transceiver long enough and glued himself to the wall when some people came across his line of view, to which he quietly observes and returned to his normal position as he too, switching his google to a zooming thing until he zooms in to the area which the two left off to. Although he kept on checking around the surrounding before sending the file he just gotten from and instantly receiving another beep.

”Was what I see in your recording correct?"

The other recipient asks with a loud surprised gasp, loud enough to make the device made a static sound.

"Apparently. It's Kyle Miguile. In his prime age." He said as he sends another zooming of his recorder and sending it straight to the other recipient who gasps again and again like he is about to get asthma.

”Lord, that man is still alive. But... why is he, with the target we have their information about, Vernon Aloysius? I thought Vernon has never been in contact with the famous private investigator such as Kyle."

The male who listens to the transceiver sighs, rolls his eyes, and curls his fist to bump the wall at first, until he replies with, "But his badge of honor was taken off right that instant back in the old days, remember? It was written all over in the media. And he was over with." And he sends it with a loud static-like voice which makes the other recipient yelped.

”But he used to be the idol of us Private Investigators. No one ever really told us about the whole story of him and I don't believe Vernon would make a contact with an ex-comrade of ours.”

The recipient on the other side of the device exhales lightly and getting a, ”Yes, of course, he wouldn't. Not when he is spotted everywhere and seemed to be on a move to make something rather large-scaled, based on his random operations of moving alone. Unless I am reading things wrong." He said as he blinks slowly and waits for the other who hums in agreement already.

”But, knowing Vernon and how we barely have any information about him, I wonder, if you, Trancy, will find Kyle and Vernon Miguile's connection or everything else that has something to do with our private investigation quest, as per head chief's order to sniff information on them?"

He sighs and slowly lifts his google as he too, wipes his blond curly hair as his sparkling blue eyes beam green irises when the sun shines too bright. He doesn't even know but to stay there still, lighting up a cigarette quickly and inhales it. Before blowing all the smokes heavily from his nose as he pressed the device again, furrowing his eyebrows.

"That, I will try my best, Mr. Almond."

The blonde male merely giving empty promises as he can't find any promising words to be told about but to try his best, knowing that there might be something else that stirs in the fog and dust, more than what it looked like. Especially if it's everything involved with Vernon Aloysius, the man who had just recently made a move on Las Vegas, accordingly suspicious but no real actions taken aside from his bustling self that seemed to be overly energized every time. The transceiver beeped again for one last time as the private investigator kept his gaze to the road ahead.

”I'm counting on you, Trancy. My second best-trusted companion."

Trancy, however, while having the shadows slowly approach him, merely inhales more of his cigarette now he can't help but think on how he suddenly misses home. He flutters his eyes closed as he suddenly recalls the things he doesn't even remember before, as he carries out his duty without even having to be feeling all nostalgic or anything.

‘I wonder if my mother is doing well at this time? I don't know why Chief Almond's parting words suddenly made me remember herーmy mother. I suddenly miss her cooking. I too, miss her smile when she raised me inside the home with her special braised chicken every time I get a promotion, after months stationed in one place to another. I wonder if she is doing well now?'

Trancy thought as he paused to throw his first cigarette to reminisce before continuing with the second and third as he kept on smoking, thinking of how things were way back then.

‘And not only her, I too, miss my old comrade. Whenever I get a promotion, I always bring Kyle Miguile home with me. We were the best partners. He would always be there to eat her foods too. We had a damn good laugh as I get promoted first before him. And we drank, we stayed up talking about how we met then enjoying what my Mother gave me. It was such a nice day. And when my Mother sends us off, it feels heavy, but... this is a duty, isn't it? Maybe I should come home for once after I finished gathering pieces of information on what Chief asked me to. I'd like to taste her foods again even though it will be just me who come home, now. I am sure Kyle isn't a bad person, so whatever had I seen, might have been wrong.'

Trancy, who was still having his mind glistened with the memories he had over his mother and Kyle, his old friend who were no longer working with him blanks out and embraces the warmth of the past. That was until past movement came to catch up his hearing.

Once he listens to the faint steps that draw closer and closer seems to move like a thundering roar step as the other companion on his back lunges in, tried to avoid the empty slash of a dagger that comes out of nowhere. He skids back to avoid the strong slash that will strike his neck with one direct aim. The male furrows his eyebrows as he came to see the other one who tried to strike him down. "Damn intruders!"

Trancy quickly jumps twice with his expertise in combat skills. It doesn't take him long to take out a revolver from his coat that fits inside his clothes well and is about to aim it up to the other one who was targetting him, to begin with. Ambitious and enraged to know his whole conversation had probably been snooped ever since the male clicked his tongue and glares as he aims the revolver to the other one's chest. The first shot was released, but the other party seemed to get used to combat itself, he skids back before lunging into Trancy, who fought back with his revolver. Trancy quickly swung the revolver to hit the dagger hard enough upon impact.

To his succeeding move, the other's dagger flies to the sky and somewhere unknown. He instantly aims the revolver back to the one who attacks him. "Now turn back and state your businessー"

"Your life ends here. Trancy."

Uncertain on where the voice might have come from, once he flicks his gaze to the lurking shadow that has his revolver loaded and ready to fire the male gasps. He tried to dodge, or best, fleeing himself away at the next second he tried to release the bullet.

But fate is laughing at him. It was mere milliseconds away before he can even pull the trigger as self-defense, but when he felt a sharp pain had already come to stuck on his chest, and the cloth he was wearing were splotched with blood, Trancy grits his teeth and refused to end his career yet, but when another shot was released and this time was shoot to the revolver in his hand, Trancy instantly collapsed to the ground as his mind grows hazy, his brain is muttering things like an unfinished duty.

Trancy, having to be ended up getting shot directly on the chest, thus ended his mission just right after a conversation with Chief Almond, can't think of a way out of this, but one last justice he can make even though the pain of the bullet starts to kill his mind and arms in no time, like a poison trying to kill him slowly. Although before he can even rest with his honorary duty on the line, his eyes reflect the one who shot him, and he managed to send a device message of,

"Vernon's men... are everywhere, be careful..." to the other recipient that receives the message before having the device crushed into pieces by one loud stomp of the heel of his boots in no time.

With no remains, cold-blooded bath murder.

Until he closed his eyes while feeling the pain spreads out to everywhere inside his heart, and he dreamt. Dreaming of the endless path that leads to only home of his, with Trancy's mother waiting for him to have dinner together with.

0