6; The Debt Collector
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragged like he was some sort of baggage for the whole time he can't even ask anything or let alone saying a thingーdue to what Vernon told him to not speak, at all, since he has no rightsーthe next thing Kyle observes that Vernon is dragging him down to one alley up, he prepares himself for the worst. Especially when the road has no one around but the two of them. Although Kyle can make out most of the buildings that are located in the unknown area he has yet to explore since he has no time, are mostly hotels and bars.

Furrowing his eyebrows and having his stomach starting to hurt greatly now he thought of the whole thing the debt collector had done to him, Kyle's stress is starting to weigh him down. Especially when Vernon takes him up to a public restroom that is located not far from the main road. Kyle can't even blend in the atmosphere when they are greeted with some sort of funky led color inside and pushed to one of the chambers where Vernon quickly locks the door securely.

If anything, Kyle feels nauseous.

When Vernon wears an evil smirk, too, Kyle can feel the inside of his stomach stirring with some great kind of stress. And he doesn't know why, but at the time Kyle glares at Vernon with one intricate glare and furrows of brows, Vernon finds it amusing. Although Vernon being Vernon, simply smiles as he corners Kyle into the chamber that simply fits the two of them.

"So what has the hero had to say this time? I am allowing you to speak. To talk, and anything you want to do now." Vernon simply talks idly as he starts to shrug his coat off while letting Kyle furrow his brows evenly now he gets confused from the whole thing.

"Nothing to be spoken of? I supposed that look of yours is meant as you want to be fucked that badly for paying off your debt. Or you've come to enjoy to be fucked that bad you can't say anything but to ask what is visible in your eyes." Vernon said with a haughty chuckle and a mocking tone that made Kyle grit his teeth and curls his fist hard it nearly rip his flesh off.

His eyes slowly wander to Vernon's own eyes, which is still mocking him so. And that was when Kyle's hidden anger, infuriated self and everything else he had not spoken of, come to the surface, bombarding his mind with the infuriated anger of hell.

'True, it might have been what I have in mind all along, but when you make it sound like I am a desperate whore for you, then it is what is wrong! I was never in to think of you but to know who you are, your true intention and even more so, you should watch your mouth, Vernon!'

Just before Vernon can even take some guard, when Kyle shows some sort of brute strength to slam Vernon against the door behind him with just one fist, with a dark expression etched on his face, Vernon coughed and strained himself to keep his defense up. Kyle, who was suddenly set ablaze from the insult Vernon gave, instantly shouts,

"Do you think just because I am doing whatever you signed me to, and to pay my debts off, you can just do as you please?" And Kyle paused to take a small breathe and even more irked when Vernon already wear that one that smug smirk that still looks down on him the whole time he was infuriated. He clenched his fist even hard now Vernon doesn't seem to be even bothered.

"Well, I am doing whatever I please, does that bother you so much, Mr. Kyle Miguile? I believe I allowed you to talk because you seemed to have a lot you are going to say. But like I said, to pay off your debtsー"

"ーScrew it with my debts, this is against my will and I don't think it's even within the procedure to sign me to something I don't agree with! I merely do what you wish because I don't see how you will even stop anytime soon, aside from me relieving you. You make it as if I am your whore, that's where you get it wrong." Kyle instantly cuts off what Vernon is trying to say in no time, although to Kyle's surprise, at the time Vernon laughs, the male suddenly feels the chill down on his spine.

It is as if the older male knows what is going to come to him.

And it is all just within his sharp hunch from his previous job, that when Vernon stops laughing and merely smiles as he crinkled his eyes, Kyle starts to weaken on his own. Maybe because he knows he doesn't have the will or even enough capability to fight back the man before him, going against what he is planning and whatever the evil man is plotting about. Even though Vernon is younger than Kyle.

Every time he sees the pair of eyes of Vernon, too, Kyle suddenly feels like he ever saw those pairs of eyes before, but where, that he can't pinpoint where.

Kyle suddenly intrigued about the younger male, tried to dig into his memories to recall who might Vernon be, even though he still can feel his limb starting to weaken when Vernon simply smiles like he is enjoying the whole scenery; or mocking Kyle's fury. But when Kyle knows he too, felt the necessity to learn more about the younger man before him, the truth, or whatever he can take out from Vernon's mouth, starting to clench his teeth and fight back the weak feeling, and now replacing it with the furious feeling he had felt ever since.

Kyle's expression grows grimmer by the time he knows Vernon isn't even seeing him as some sort of threat but a mockery. Now Vernon allows him to speak too, Kyle realized he had been nothing but toyed as a lump of meat to sate Vernon's carnal desire. Infuriated, the older male instantly yanks Vernon's collar before slamming him to the door again, this time making Vernon lets out a hiss, although his smile is still visible.

He landed his attack the brute way, Kyle was just doing this to make sure Vernon will speak. Granted, however, when Vernon lets out a hazardous chuckle and having his eyes shift to Kyle's hazelnut orbs, Kyle felt the pressure coming from the other male. It was as if Kyle can feel his murderous intent now his eyes are fixated on Kyle's face while having that smile grow even wider than usual.

"Acting up like your usual old self again, Mr. Ex-Private Investigator, Kyle Miguile, who works under Aloysius Famiglia for twenty years long under Aloysius's wings of freedoms?"

And as if his prayers to know the truth and having his necessity to learn anything from the debt collector before him, Kyle widens his eyes slowly. Having dilated eyes, the male's entire muscle grows stiff at the sudden mention of his previous occupancy.

Vernon, who seems to love the expression Kyle made ever since, merely wears a sick smile the whole time he can't even seem to stop rambling.

"Justice is your truth. The truth must not be defeated by lies. Was it not so, Kyle Miguile?" He purrs out Kyle's name in a soothing voice.

’He knows... me? Who might this man be?'

Kyle starts to wonder as he can't even think clearly any further when Vernon simply smiles the whole time and continues,

"The wings of freedoms of the eagles are justice. Always look up and never look down, even when the hell of jail comes to enslave your mind. I wonder who said this ever since aside from Private Investigator Kyle Miguile?" Vernon asks as if he was asking the question alone, expecting no answer from Kyle, who is still really struck by what he said.

’He, he can't be my old comrades in the team, right? And even more so, he knows my real identity, thenー'

"ーwho are you?" Kyle halts his interrupted and ablaze mind with a direct question for the other male, who simply smiles the whole time. He arches his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulder. Although that gleeful smile and a dark gaze certainly talk more than what he is answering.

"Of course, Vernon Aloysius. Nice to meet you, Kyle Miguile."

As if expecting that kind of answer, Kyle raises his other fist just to scare the other male who has kept toying around with him ever since. And he is about to punch it hard to the man's charming face just to scar him enough for what he had damaged; his body and mind and every single line of his distorted life now. A punch wouldn't be enough to replace everything after Vernon's doing, Kyle noted as he furrows his eyebrows deeply.

Until Vernon smiles and laughs as he digs his kneecaps hard to Kyle's stomach, all so suddenly in just a mere second. And that is how Kyle is now struck down to the floor, coughing hard and looked pathetic now he can't even stand or look up to the other male.

Until Vernon cracks his knuckles and kicks him on the guts again before yanking his hair up to check on him. Kyle can't even stop groaning and making a pained expression the whole time Vernon looks down on him like he is trash. Then Kyle had just to witness where Vernon simply smiles when he feels so painful after a harsh kick on his thighs, and especially after Kyle wails in pain. The wide smile on Vernon's face is as sickening as ever.

It's never even showing any kind of good intention at all.

”So you've come to have some guts now." Vernon commented, shoving his two fingers hard inside the older male's mouth and starts pulling it in and out messily just to make Kyle wheeze and cough some more, and even having his tears rolled down from the edge of his eyes.

"You have the guts when I simply allow you to talk. But since you asked me, I'm the debt collector. I raped you. You owed me a lot of money. And you are going to do what I want you to do." Vernon asks as he suddenly yanks on Kyle's hair, to which he instantly slams the male down to the floor with his hand and pressed him to the cold floor while listening to Kyle's incoherent pained noise.

"But, that isn't... ah, what I asked...!" And just before he can even continue, Vernon had already yanked his hair again before slamming his face down to the floor, which makes Kyle's sight blacked out slightly at first, before returning in no time as he can feel the pain starting to spread over his body. The older male merely shifts his gaze slowly to Vernon the whole time he is treated harshly.

Vernon returning the favor of what Kyle did in double the amount of pain now, Kyle is expecting his life too, might be in danger at this rate, if he ever crossed his boundary with Vernon. When Vernon slowly removes his hand from the hair and instantly yanking Kyle's trousers down in no time, Kyle bites his lower lip hard. Even though the next thing he felt the fingers had already penetrated his insides and thrusts in and out to ravage his intimate parts yet again, the older male can't even hold his pained voice back but to part his lips open, screaming from the unexplainable pain.

Kyle can't even stop groaning and screaming the whole time he is treated roughly, again and again, just like a few nights ago. His cheeks are already wet from the streams of tears that can't stop overflowing the more Vernon do harsh things to him.

"I came here intending to make you talk about what you say as 'nothing', earlier. I'm so ready to make you my bitch tonight just to make you talk. But what I've come to witness is more than what I expect." And he simply crushed his kneecaps to Kyle's crotch hard enough Kyle just cries out and grabs his thigh to beg.

"N-no, stop, it hurts, I can't, no, stop, please, it hurts so much, Iー"

Vernon, as heartless as he can be, simply grinds his kneecaps against the limp shaft of Kyle's. He doesn't seem to be holding or faring well as he observes Kyle's pained expression and the wails he made as he screamed in agony. It doesn't take him long before he suddenly unbuckles his belt and quickly plunges his crotch deep inside Kyle, which makes the male scream in no time. And crying and a sobbing mess the whole time Vernon had just thrust in and out until he came and bathe Kyle in his cum again. And that doesn't stop in just one round.

Kyle had planned on reporting Vernon, but he doesn't want to be labeled as a rape victim, shattering his pride even more and making it public as well. He just had to deal with this at the moment until he can figure out an alternative solution.

Kyle can't even count how many times had his body gets ravaged inside the restroom by the wretched Vernon, who used him. He can't even stop crying and even make the most of what Vernon said. The only thing Kyle remembered was,

"Kyle, you make a good cumdumpster if you agreed to become my sex slave after you paid off your debt."

And that was all he recalled until his body gets too tired, cold, and limp as he hazily sinks into another black abyss where he can't even recognize what is happening anymore, but to welcome the floor as some sort of deathbed after his long, arduous and humiliation that can never stop him from feeling horrible and even more disgusting after everything that had happened in the past, and now, with Vernon, who seemed to know Kyle better, with the older man still not able to recognize who he is.

0