7: Gron
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hazy.

 Blurry. 

The spectrum of colors starting to dizzy Kyle's head when the male slowly regains his consciousness. He slowly flutters his eyes open and breathing lightly the whole time he realized he still breathes well. However, he can't even make out where he is right now nor he knows what has happened after he gets fucked by Vernon. He can't even recognize the room he is in, now he is greeted by the oddly plain wooden ceilings and white walls that surround the huge bed he is laying on. Kyle wanders his eyes slightly and thinks for a while about the building until his nose suddenly caught a strong scent of cologne. The familiar cologne used by Vernon. Reminded of what the younger man did to him again, Kyle instantly grits his teeth. 'I failed to gather any other pieces of information from him. I wonder if there has to be something else that I can figure out how he seemed to give me information on who he might be. The best I can conclude after what he said yesterday was this manーVernon, is probably one of the guys I befriended with. But knowing his age, it's unlikely that I befriend someone as young as him, unlessー' Kyle's train of thoughts is suddenly interrupted when the door hinges open. Once Kyle tilts his head, his eyes slightly went wide, especially when Vernon had returned from who knows where with his strong cologne starting to waft inside the room. Vernon, who shoves both of his hands inside his pocket, merely smiles the whole time his gaze finds its way to Kyle's irritated ones.

"I see you've raised from a deep slumber, Kyle. Andー" Just before Vernon can't even continue with his idle chat, the next thing his phone ran so loudly, Vernon's expression suddenly grows so dark. It doesn't even take him more than seconds to pick up the call and instantly led the device to his ear, with his eyes shifted to the wall. To which, Kyle finds odd. "...What?... Huh. Then? Did you kill him? My safety? It's none of your business. If you killed that officer or whatever he might be, then good! It's not like he is a big fish. And if the media is going to say my name everywhere, let it be. I am safe and secure. Let the gangs listen and fear us. Isn't that how we make a name in the underworld...?" And at the last sentence, Vernon intentionally adds a heavy low tone as he shifts his gaze back to Kyle, who widens his eyes and gulps his saliva. He can feel his spine trembled when Vernon merely inspects him while crinkling his eyes like a snake preying on its damn victim. 'Underworld, name...?' Kyle's thoughts start to run off on their own as he suddenly has flashbacks where he used to work as a Private Investigator and encounters a few underworld's boss's names. He was raised in Aloysius's family and he doesn't know these things at first until there was this one fatal accident that reveals everything he wants to know, just right after the bullet strikesー

"That's all," Vernon said as he hung off the call, throwing his phone randomly to the shelves as he makes his way back to where Kyle is. Licking his lips at first, Vernon bathes in Kyle's fearful expression for a minute or two before chuckling happily. "What, you've come to fear me after listening in to the conversation we had?" Vernon crinkles his eyes when Kyle had already shaken his head, even though his body trembled. Not because of what Vernon said, Kyle hoped. Until Vernon's hands slide inside his shirt again and that's when Kyle's fear starts to sink in the flesh. He, who can't say anything to Vernon, the whole time, merely lets the younger male kiss the nape of his neck and down to his chest and stomach. Until it comes to the point where he unbuckles his belt already, and Kyle had clenched his teeth again. As the whole situation occurs again and again, just like days away, Kyle gulps his saliva and had his eyes wander to Vernon's deep irises. 'I wonder when will this hellish chain ever stops. Or when will I come to ever know what is this man thinking and what he has in mind, at all...? Or who is he...?'

He simply questioned everything inside and starting to lose his mind again when the other male had ravaged his body with one thrust. He can't even say a thing, but to let out a pained voice as he gasps and cried again, for the night and until the bitter end of these dark ways to 'pay off his debts. Through the night and ahead.


'Breaking News Report: A body reported to be found in an alley near Fermont Street. A victim with the name of Trancy, an expert Private Investigator that had been working under the Enforcer and Law's and is raised under a sworn oath of the Police's Freedom, is found dead after a report from one of the civilian. One visible shot on his chest is proven to be the cause. As to who released the shot after what might be a brawl, the Police have yet to findー "It must be Vernon's doing." Said the man who had sat on the throne of his lair, who watched over the news flash with the pair of his heterochromia eyes. The male had a rather slender posture, white bangs of hair gently swayed back and forth as he sat not far from the fans. With his so relaxed pose, people might mistake him as some sort of just a random beautiful idol or even a tourist. But the man is certainly not to be underestimated. He gently swigs the Bourbon in his beautifully decorated goblet made from gold. He can't even stop smiling the whole time his eyes wander to the gunshot shown on the television itself.

"How do you know it's him? Lucius, my sir. The third of the Gron's heir." Asked the other male who seemed to be a bodyguard of hisーthe male who has the name of Lucius. He simply stood tall with his build body while waiting for Lucius to answer him. Lucius, who takes his time with leisure time, simply hands him the goblet and smiles softly. "Look at the wound on Trancy's chest. It's only his Elite Assassin who would do that." He points to the screen where the bodyguard follows as really frightening. One precise shot that will aim what he wanted. "You see, Vernon is not the type who will let go unless he gets what he wanted." Lucius continued as he slowly relaxed himself to his comfortable throne and wanders his eyes to the distance, of nowhere. His eyes trail over the symbol of their Gron's house, with the Eagle as the statue, and down to the carving that has been long made. A symbol of bravery. And to end what has to be ended. The male whimsically reaches up to take a dart from the golden bowl that is set beside his seat and as if aiming for the eagle, the bodyguard follows after his gaze and not expecting what is going to happen. "And by what he wanted, what wouldー"

Caught off guard, the next moment a strong movement came across and nearly pierces his neck off from where is it, the bodyguard was stunned at first. Until he regains his focus and looks at Lucius, who had a wicked smile etched on the edge of his lips. "Of course, a name in the Underworld. Just like his Father. Until his Father gets shot by our elite sniper." He chuckles and laughs afterward, while the bodyguard is still confused and rubbing his neck to see if he is scratched. He knows Lucius is strong and whimsical, but he never really expect the younger male will do something beyond his thought: such as aiming a part near the nape of his neck, that could do a fatal wound if he doesn't take precautions on where he aims. Unless Lucius is demonstrating his strength, Bruno noted, but not giving any kind of opinions or voicing anything as he simply gaze at the Boss he served for years now. "Don't worry, Bruno, you won't die from my unprecise aim. I won't kill a goof asset of mine." Lucius said with an innocent smile and pats Bruno's strong arms. Until Bruno, the bodyguard frowns slightly. "But our elite sniper is no longer here, right?" He asks Lucius, who suddenly rises from his throne and yanks Bruno's tie hard enough he almost can't breathe. Lucius simply tugs it hard enough until both of their noses nearly collide from the strong tug. And Lucius starts to talk in a slow voice. "Does not mean we are going to lose if we want to take our name back." And he instantly pushes Bruno, surprisingly he is strong enough to make Bruno toppled slightly.

Enraged, Lucius instantly waves his arm off as he furrows both of his eyebrows just like a kid losing interest in every of the fun games. "You ruined my mood, Bruno. If you want to make my mood better, try to kill Vernon or his Elite Assassin for me," He paused, before smiling so ever widely as he tilts his head to one side, hanging it like a doll while he wears one dark expression that made Bruno react with a defensive stance. "And bring his head home for me? If you are incapable too, I can send anyone else." He said with a burst of haughty laughter again, and after all, Bruno hesitates at first, until Bruno gulps and winces. "But sir, Isn't Vernon your half-brotherー”

”ーI never give you orders to ask or tell me to reconsider, 'Bruno'. Either take the head of Vernon home or losing your whole career to serve me as my right-hand man.” And ends the conversation they had as Lucius walks off to the other room of the Mansion of Gron, which leaves Bruno astounded and bows slightly with a, ”Yes, sir...” To his order to assassinate Vernon.

0